- Winners and losers in House Republican health plan
- Italy-Albania match interrupted after away fans set off firecrackers
- Trump forced to pull health care bill in major setback
- Significant injuries derail playoff hopes around NHL
- Hogan Vows Veto of Bill on Low-Performing Schools
- Police: Waldorf Father Killed Daughters, Shot Wife Before Turning Gun On Himself
- 30 Players: Lewis Brinson May Force His Way Onto Brewers In 2017
- Fire Breaks Out in Curtis Bay Scrap Yard
- Keidel: Kaepernick Will Play In NFL This Season
- House Republicans Pull Health Care Bill
More from Odd News
A mum has described the horrific moment her toddler was attacked by a devil dog that 'tore' at her face.
Heavily pregnant Chloe Milne watched as a Staffordshire bull terrier-type dog launched itself at daughter Nevaeh in a car park.
Though the attack lasted a matter of seconds, it left the little girl covered in blood.
She suffered serious wounds to her chin and her right eye but it’s thought they won’t leave permanent scars.
Chloe's friend Emma Smith chased the dog away after the attack on Wednesday in Leven, Fife.
Nevaeh suffered serious wounds to her chin and her right eye but it’s thought they won’t leave permanent scars (Photo: Daily Record)
Chloe, 26, from Kirkcaldy, told the Daily Record: “The dog came out of nowhere and launched itself at her.
“It was tearing at her head and face. The attack only lasted a few seconds but after it ran off, I ?picked Nevaeh up and her face ?was red with blood.
“It was difficult to tell where she was injured – there was so much blood. How the dog didn’t kill her, I don’t know.”
Nevaeh before the dog attack (Photo: Daily Record)
Nevaeh was taken to Victoria Hospital in Kirkcaldy but was back home with her family last night.
Police Sergeant Craig Fyall said the attack was “horrific” and appealed for information about the dog owner.