- CANADA STOCKS-TSX adds to record high; led by energy, Restaurant Brands
- Soccer-Five-star Manchester City edge thriller with Monaco
- Floods that saturated Louisiana also damaged its seed rice
- Atletico beats Leverkusen 4-2 in Germany in Champions League
- School district agrees to remove Ten Commandments monument
- Keidel: Where Should Tony Romo Go?
- Police Investigating ATM Skimming Device Found At Local Store
- Police Arrest ‘Godfather’ Of ’12 O’Clock’ Boys On ‘Chop Shop’ Charges
- Former Owner Of Md. Theater Pleads Guilty To Child Porn Charges
- Runaway Cow Dies After Leading Police On Wild Chase In New York City
More from Odd News
A mum has described the horrific moment her toddler was attacked by a devil dog that 'tore' at her face.
Heavily pregnant Chloe Milne watched as a Staffordshire bull terrier-type dog launched itself at daughter Nevaeh in a car park.
Though the attack lasted a matter of seconds, it left the little girl covered in blood.
She suffered serious wounds to her chin and her right eye but it’s thought they won’t leave permanent scars.
Chloe's friend Emma Smith chased the dog away after the attack on Wednesday in Leven, Fife.
Nevaeh suffered serious wounds to her chin and her right eye but it’s thought they won’t leave permanent scars (Photo: Daily Record)
Chloe, 26, from Kirkcaldy, told the Daily Record: “The dog came out of nowhere and launched itself at her.
“It was tearing at her head and face. The attack only lasted a few seconds but after it ran off, I ?picked Nevaeh up and her face ?was red with blood.
“It was difficult to tell where she was injured – there was so much blood. How the dog didn’t kill her, I don’t know.”
Nevaeh before the dog attack (Photo: Daily Record)
Nevaeh was taken to Victoria Hospital in Kirkcaldy but was back home with her family last night.
Police Sergeant Craig Fyall said the attack was “horrific” and appealed for information about the dog owner.