- Paris: School chief injured as teens protest police violence
- Police chief `calls for counselling and rehab for lower level paedophiles´
- To secure Mosul, Iraq army makes desert push with US help
- Japan's Emperor Akihito on first-ever visit to Vietnam
- Maryland JCC One Of Multiple Centers To Receive Bomb Threat Monday
- City Schools Face Largest Budget Gap In History, Mayor Asks Gov. For Help
- Maryland Senate Nixes Opt-Out Bill On Animal Dissections
- Prince Andrew and Sarah Ferguson's home is demolished
- Nigel Farage calls for Ukip's only MP to be kicked out
- UK’s ‘oldest Iron Age gold' is revealed
More from Odd News
A naked gardener was spotted by neighbours bending over outside his house wearing only his work boots, a court has heard.
Robert Jenner, 42, was accused of being an exhibitionist by prosecutors, who claim his behaviour caused alarm and distress.
Witness Fred Black told magistrates he was disgusted at the spectacle.
The 42-year-old denies 13 public order offences (Photo: SWNS)
He added: “There’s kids walking up and down that street 24/7.
“People don’t want to see that. It’s not right.”
Jenner was working outside his home wearing nothing but his work boots (Photo: SWNS)
But former soldier Mr Jenner claims he is a naturist and believes his behaviour was reasonable. He denies 13 public order offences.
The DIY expert says he thinks nudity is the "ultimate leveller" and he takes his clothes off as much as possible.
Jenner is appearing in court following complaints from neighbours (Photo: SWNS)
He said last September's "balmy weather" made the perfect conditions to work on his property.
He always parks his van in front of his house and even erected a sign warning neighbours a naturist was working on the property.
Did BBC news presenter Victoria Graham pose NAKED live on air?
Rob says he is happy to let it all hang out (Photo: SWNS)
A sign outside his home in Eccles, Kent, read: “A naturist is working at this property”, the court heard.
The trial goes on at Maidstone magistrates court.