- Paris: School chief injured as teens protest police violence
- Police chief `calls for counselling and rehab for lower level paedophiles´
- To secure Mosul, Iraq army makes desert push with US help
- Japan's Emperor Akihito on first-ever visit to Vietnam
- Maryland JCC One Of Multiple Centers To Receive Bomb Threat Monday
- City Schools Face Largest Budget Gap In History, Mayor Asks Gov. For Help
- Maryland Senate Nixes Opt-Out Bill On Animal Dissections
- Prince Andrew and Sarah Ferguson's home is demolished
- Nigel Farage calls for Ukip's only MP to be kicked out
- UK’s ‘oldest Iron Age gold' is revealed
More from Odd News
- A gray-haired man was filmed driving with a gas pump nozzle attached to his car
- He seemed oblivious as he drove down palm tree-lined streets with his top down
- The person filming is incredulous the man didn't notice the long nozzle dangling from his car
An old man was filmed cruising down the street, completely oblivious he had driven off with a gas pump nozzle still attached to his car.
A gray-haired man was seemingly enjoying the weather as he rolled down a palm tree-lined street with the top down on his convertible ride.
He was so distracted by the day that he was oblivious he had driven off with a gas pump nozzle sticking out of his car while driving in traffic.
The person filming is incredulous that the man is unaware a nozzle, at least four feet long, is dangling from his gas tank.
It seems the driver had forgot to unlatch the nozzle at a station before taking off and ripping it from the pump as he drove away.
He then proceeds to laugh at the care-free man and women in the Volkswagen vehicle towards the end of the eight second clip.