- CANADA STOCKS-TSX adds to record high; led by energy, Restaurant Brands
- Soccer-Five-star Manchester City edge thriller with Monaco
- Floods that saturated Louisiana also damaged its seed rice
- Atletico beats Leverkusen 4-2 in Germany in Champions League
- School district agrees to remove Ten Commandments monument
- Keidel: Where Should Tony Romo Go?
- Police Investigating ATM Skimming Device Found At Local Store
- Police Arrest ‘Godfather’ Of ’12 O’Clock’ Boys On ‘Chop Shop’ Charges
- Former Owner Of Md. Theater Pleads Guilty To Child Porn Charges
- Runaway Cow Dies After Leading Police On Wild Chase In New York City
More from Odd News
- Blake, 26, appeared on Dr Phil on Wednesday due to his serious anger issues
- Family said Blake is a 'complete hothead' capable of anything when he is angry
- They claim is he verbally abusive, smokes pot all day and refuses to get a job
- He has a college psychology degree but refuses to work for less than $100k
- Blake admitted to working out everyday as he tries to pursue a modeling career
- He described himself as a 'man wh***' who loves sleeping with 'sl***'
A 26-year-old 'hothead' college psychology graduate once defecated on his older sister's porch because they had an argument and he later allegedly threatened to kill his family.
Blake appeared on an episode of Dr Phil on Wednesday where his mother Sandra and sister Sarah revealed they feared there was something mentally wrong with him because of his anger issues.
They claimed he could be verbally abusive, smoked pot all day, refused to get a job that pays less than $100,000 and was disrespectful to other women by being a self-confessed 'man wh***' who 'love sl**s'.
His sister Sarah told Dr Phil that Blake was a 'complete hothead' who was capable of doing the unthinkable when he snapped and got upset.
Blake, who spoke to his sister only once last year given their troubled relationship, admitted to one such instance where he defecated out the front of her home.
'One time I got in an argument with Sarah and I got so mad I told her 'I am going to defecate on your porch',' he said on the program.
'I was serious. I walked up to her porch, pulled down my pants and I defecated all over. I thought it was hysterical. My mom had to clean it up and I'd do it again. It's not that big of a deal.'
Blake has allegedly threatened to kill his mother, sister and even his grandparents at times when he has been 'p***ed off'.
The college graduate, who lives rent-free in a house his mother pays for, admitted to telling his mom in a fit of rage he would set the home on fire.
'He threatens things like that all the time. I mean, he's even threatened to burn down my parent's house with them in it and that I would lose everything that matters to me and that would make him happy,' his mom Sandra told Dr Phil.
His mother Sandra and sister Sarah (above with Blake) claim he is verbally abusive, smokes pot all day, refuses to get a job that pays less than $100,000 and is disrespectful to other women
Blake told Dr Phil he has allegedly threatened to kill his mother, sister and even his grandparents at times when he has been 'p***ed off'
The 26-year-old admittedly threw his college degree to the wayside so he could smoke pot all day and work out so he can make it as a model.
He also admitted to partying most days and sleeping with multiple women.
'I'm what you would call a man-wh***. I love sl**s – they're easy,' he said. 'I can have whatever I want – whenever I want.
He said he keep a lot of women around so he doesn't have to get worked up if one stops coming around to see him.
'I just have another one. I don't have to worry about it – no sweat,' Blake said.
His sister Sarah and mother Sandra (above) told Dr Phil that Blake was a 'complete hothead' who was capable of doing the unthinkable when he snapped and got upset
The 26-year-old admittedly threw his college degree to the wayside so he could smoke pot all day and work out so he can make it as a model
Sarah said she chooses to stay away from her brother due to his anger issues. She said she has feared for her safety on multiple occasions
His family claim Blake only works part-time because he refuses to get a full-time job that pays less than $100,000.
But his mother said Blake couldn't hold down a job because his anger issues get him fired. She said her son 'thinks that the world owes him everything'.
'I pay for his phone, his insurance... I even bought his car,' Sandra said.
She said Blake is constantly in trouble with the police having been arrested for possession of marijuana and driving under the influence.
'When Blake gets in trouble I bail him out because I don't want to see him sit in jail,' she said.
While Sandra admitted to Dr Phil that she enables her son, she said she didn't know where his behavior came from.