- Best friend turns on 'good old boy' accused lottery scammer
- How major US stock market indexes fared on Thursday
- The Latest: Judge to rule later on Trump University case
- Emotional Chinese win world pairs figure skating gold
- Manchester City Women into Champions League semi-finals
- Rapper ‘Big Flock’ Given Federal Prison Sentence For Gun, Drug Charges
- ACMs Announce Even More Performers, Presenters And Collaborations
- Police Release Sketch Of Sexual Assault Suspect
- Community Remembers 19-Year-Old Design Student Lost To Gun Violence
- Anti-Transgender Bus Sparks Protests As It Visits US Cities
More from Odd News
- Aaron Anderson is believed to be one of two men found dead in a burned-out Audi S Line on Friday in Paterson, New Jersey
- The vehicle was owned by Real Housewives of New Jersey star Kim DePaola
- Her adult son Chris lent the car to Anderson last week while he was out of town
- The car was set on fire and the victims' bodies were burned beyond recognition
- Anderson's parents have not heard from their son since Thursday night
- A man only identified as 'Tone' is believed to be the other man in found dead
One of the two men found shot dead execution-style in a burned out car belonging to Real Housewives of New Jersey's Kim DePaola is believed to be a friend of the reality star's son, who borrowed the vehicle last week.
Two bodies were found in DePaola's burned out Audi in Paterson, New Jersey, on Friday. It was driven primarily by her adult son Chris.
Friend Aaron Anderson, 27, took Chris to the airport in the Audi on Thursday night and has not been seen since.
Aaron Anderson, who has an 18-month-old son (pictured), is believed to be one of the two men found shot dead execution-style in a burned out car belonging to Real Housewives of New Jersey's Kim DePaola
No one has heard from Anderson, 27, since Thursday, a day before firefighters discovered the car ablaze on East 28th Street
Anderson's parents, Michele Ryerson and Thurston Anderson, believe that their son is one of the two bodies found in the burned car.
A man only identified as 'Tone' is believed to be the other man in found dead in the vehicle.
The men, who have not yet been named by authorities, had been shot in the head and charred beyond recognition.
'They found a wire in the driver's mouth, in his jaws, and my son has a wire in his jaw,' Ryerson told WABC of one of the bodies.
A medical examiner has yet to identify either body.
Fire fighters had to cut through the roof of the Audi S Line to pull the bodies out. The car went up in flames almost immediately after witnesses heard two gunshots
The car was found ablaze in Paterson, New Jersey, on Friday. Both victims were burned beyond recognition
A man only identified as 'Tone' (pictured) is believed to be the other man in found dead in the vehicle
Ryerson said that police are looking for video surveillance in the area in hopes of gathering information about what happened.
On Sunday, it was revealed that the Audi S Line is owned by DePaola who is best known as Kim D, the Bravo show's villainous recurring guest star.
The vehicle was driven primarily by her adult son Chris who lent it to friend Aaron Anderson last week while he was out of town, according to TMZ.
Police had to cut the roof off the vehicle to pull the bodies from inside, NBC New York reported.
Sources said they could not immediately identify the victims' gender or race because they were so badly burned.
Kim DePaola thanked her fans for their support after two dead bodies were found in her car
DePaola is a recurring guest star on the Bravo show. She is seen above filming a 2009 episode with Jacqueline Laurita and Teresa Giudice
Witnesses told how they heard two gun shots before the car went up in flames.
Police in Paterson have not released the victims' identities. DePaola did not respond to requests on Sunday morning.
The boutique owner earned a reputation as one of the show's trouble makers after finding herself in the middle of more than one scandal concerning its main cast.
During the show's explosive Season 4 finale, she was blamed for suggesting co-star Melissa Gorga had once worked as a stripper.
The 56-year-old appeared in 20 episodes of the hit reality show between 2010 and 2013.
She is best known as Kim D and was vilified during the show's fourth season in 2011 (above) for implying co-star Melissa Gorga (far left) had once worked as a stripper