- 3 storm chasers die in crash during Southern Plains storms
- GRAINS-Wheat rises on short covering ahead of plantings report
- "After nine months UK has delivered Brexit," tweets EU's Tusk
- WEATHER BLOG: March Comes In Like A Lamb, Out Like A Lamb
- Daily Mail wins at UK Picture Editors’ Guild Awards 2017
- Sioned Wyn Roberts dies days before The Voice audition
- Firm fined after driver killed his BROTHER at Heathrow
- Immigrant's daughter from Newham wins place at MIT
- Man 'jumps off Westminster Bridge' a week after attack
- Fascinating photos of Nigeria taken 65 years ago
More from Virginia
Joseph Sylvester might be one of the luckiest people in the region.
On July 3, he matched all five numbers in a Cash 5 drawing, winning the top $100,000 prize. He'd done the same thing exactly three months earlier, on April 3.
With the money from his first winning ticket, Sylvester paid off bills and bought a new truck.
He bought his latest winning ticket at the 7-Eleven at 1500 S. Fern St. in Arlington. The winning numbers were 11, 15, 19 26 and 27.
Sylvester used Easy Pick and allowed the computer to randomly select the numbers on his ticket. His first reaction upon seeing he'd won again? "Gotta get my picture taken again."
Our advice? He should probably buy another ticket on Oct. 3. You know, just in case.