- CANADA STOCKS-TSX adds to record high; led by energy, Restaurant Brands
- Soccer-Five-star Manchester City edge thriller with Monaco
- Floods that saturated Louisiana also damaged its seed rice
- Atletico beats Leverkusen 4-2 in Germany in Champions League
- School district agrees to remove Ten Commandments monument
- Keidel: Where Should Tony Romo Go?
- Police Investigating ATM Skimming Device Found At Local Store
- Police Arrest ‘Godfather’ Of ’12 O’Clock’ Boys On ‘Chop Shop’ Charges
- Former Owner Of Md. Theater Pleads Guilty To Child Porn Charges
- Runaway Cow Dies After Leading Police On Wild Chase In New York City
More from Virginia
Joseph Sylvester might be one of the luckiest people in the region.
On July 3, he matched all five numbers in a Cash 5 drawing, winning the top $100,000 prize. He'd done the same thing exactly three months earlier, on April 3.
With the money from his first winning ticket, Sylvester paid off bills and bought a new truck.
He bought his latest winning ticket at the 7-Eleven at 1500 S. Fern St. in Arlington. The winning numbers were 11, 15, 19 26 and 27.
Sylvester used Easy Pick and allowed the computer to randomly select the numbers on his ticket. His first reaction upon seeing he'd won again? "Gotta get my picture taken again."
Our advice? He should probably buy another ticket on Oct. 3. You know, just in case.