- England rugby coach Jones sympathises with Ranieri
- Official: Mexico rejected US plan on 3rd-country deportees
- Police: Man posing as Uber driver sexually assaulted teen
- The Latest: NAACP makes first move in North Carolina boycott
- IS stashed treasures in trenches, smashed walls to shock
- Ikea's flat-pack GARDEN made of just 17 sheets of plywood
- Luckless ex of EuroMillions winner receives death threats
- Suicide bomber kills 51 near Syria town taken from ISIS
- Derby OAP in Llederhosen thrown out of a shopping centre
- Dad wears belly weight to in pretend pregnant workout
More from Virginia
MORGANTOWN, W.Va. - A bell-ringing ceremony is planned at West Virginia University in remembrance of 9 students who died since April.
The Alpha Phi Omega fraternity will hold the ceremony at noon Friday at Oglebay Plaza on the downtown campus in Morgantown.
The students being remembered are from Hambleton, Morgantown, Romney, Alexandria, Va., Eielson Air Force Base, Alaska, Canonsburg, Pa.; Jamestown, N.Y., Mooresville, N.C., and Sidney, Ohio,
Relatives and friends of the students are being invited to attend.