- S Korea's Park questioned at court hearing on arrest request
- Roger Stone, a figure in Russia probe, faces defamation suit
- Batteries included as Hyundai amps up electric car ambitions
- EU says China, EU must show joint leadership on climate as US pulls back
- NTSB to begin probe of Texas bus-truck crash that killed 13
- Red Light, Speed Cameras Set To Return To Baltimore
- Md. Lawmakers Vote To Protect Planned Parenthood If Feds Yank Funding
- Maryland Lawmakers Send Bills Prompted by Trump to Governor
- Man Gets Life Sentence in Fatal Shootings Over Parking Space
- 2 Ex-Christie Aides Sentenced in Bridge Traffic Revenge Plot
More from Virginia
MORGANTOWN, W.Va. - A bell-ringing ceremony is planned at West Virginia University in remembrance of 9 students who died since April.
The Alpha Phi Omega fraternity will hold the ceremony at noon Friday at Oglebay Plaza on the downtown campus in Morgantown.
The students being remembered are from Hambleton, Morgantown, Romney, Alexandria, Va., Eielson Air Force Base, Alaska, Canonsburg, Pa.; Jamestown, N.Y., Mooresville, N.C., and Sidney, Ohio,
Relatives and friends of the students are being invited to attend.