- The Latest: France's Le Pen denied entry to migrant camp
- Germany's Gabriel says Merkel's fixation on austerity breeds populism
- Trump signs orders reviving Keystone, Dakota pipelines
- `Over-rated´ Meryl Streep gets 20th Oscars nod for diva role
- The Latest: Trump take executive action on oil pipelines
- Montgomery Officials To Interview Liquor Board Director
- CBS To Air ‘NCAA March Madness Bracket Preview Show’ On February 11th
- Patriots Fan Charged With Pulling Alarm At Steelers’ Hotel
- University Of Maryland Medical Center Holding Blood Drive
- Trump Takes Executive Action Advancing Oil Pipelines
More from Roanoke
A tanker trailer crashed on I-81 in Botetourt county Thursday afternoon, backing traffic up for miles. Around 2:30 p.m. the driver, 56-year-old Alan Day was traveling south in the right lane when the truck hauling frozen food ran off the road, hit an embankment and flipped over by mile marker 172.9. Day was taken to hospital with non-life threatening injuries. He has been charged with Reckless Driving.
The right lane of I-81 was shut down for two hours while crews cleaned up. It has since re-opened.