- Tanzanian frees musician arrested for mocking the government
- Bangladesh army kills 4 insurgents, ends 4-day standoff
- London terror: Family of Kurt Cochran tell of forgiveness
- EDF gets consent to start building Hinkley C plant
- Robbie Brady to lead depleted Republic of Ireland against Iceland
- Report on Alabama gov. affair may revive impeachment effort
- House intel chairman met source on White House grounds
- Authorities Investigating After 4-Year-Old Falls From 3rd Story Window
- 30 Players: Tyler Skaggs Must Stay Healthy, Perform For Angels
- 3-27-17: PNC High School Lacrosse Monday Morning Match-Up
More from Roanoke
A tanker trailer crashed on I-81 in Botetourt county Thursday afternoon, backing traffic up for miles. Around 2:30 p.m. the driver, 56-year-old Alan Day was traveling south in the right lane when the truck hauling frozen food ran off the road, hit an embankment and flipped over by mile marker 172.9. Day was taken to hospital with non-life threatening injuries. He has been charged with Reckless Driving.
The right lane of I-81 was shut down for two hours while crews cleaned up. It has since re-opened.