- 12 people likely dead after central China landslide
- Orlando murderer stood over woman and shot her to death
- 'This is the upside of the downside': Women's March finds hope in defiance
- Aerial footage shows thousands at women's marches around the US – video
- Voices from the Women's March on Washington – video
- 10 cities, 10 marches: how US women marked their opposition to Trump
- Women's March on Washington overshadows Trump's first full day in office
- Algerian stars need miracle to survive in Africa Cup of Nations
- Canadian Adam Hadwin shoots 13-under 59 in CareerBuilder
- Spurs coach Popovich blasts President Trump
More from Roanoke
Roanoke City Police are investigating a deadly motorcycle crash.
According to police department spokeswoman Aisha Johnson, investigators say the crash took place around 2:00 p.m., in the 2100 block of Hollins Road.
Officers tell us a man riding a motorcycle crashed into a vehicle pulling out of a driveway.
EMTs took the rider to Roanoke Memorial Hospital, where he later died.
No charges have been filed as of Thursday evening.
Johnson did not release the name of the rider, pending notificiation of the man's family.