- Life's a stroll for birthday girl princess charlotte
- Jesuit Priest, Peace Activist Daniel Berrigan Dies At 94
- Ambulance Crew Assaulted While Assisting Patient In PG County
- Trump Gets Outside Help For Potential GOP Convention Battle
- Obama Out: President Takes Last Shots At Official Washington
- Listen Live: Orioles Vs White Sox [Live Audio] MLB
- Youth Baseball Parade at Oriole Park Cancelled
- Hazmat Investigating Sodium Hydroxide Leak After CSX Train Derailment
- Malia Obama To Attend Harvard In 2017 After Taking Year Off
- Police: Man Attempted To Ambush Baltimore Officer Sitting In Patrol Car
More from Washington, DC
- University of Washington cheerleaders spark outrage with poster of dos and don'ts
- QUENTIN LETTS watches as Barack Obama turn David Cameron cold over Brexit
- Florida man whose gyrocopter landed by US Capitol gets 120 days behind bars
- Ben & Jerry's co-founders scooped up by police for protesting at US Capitol
- Rosario Dawson arrested during pro-democracy sit-in at US Capitol
CHARLOTTE, N.C. - D.C. Councilman Marion Barry has been vocal on Twitter this week at the Democratic National Convention.
The former mayor has been urging greater action and visibility on the issue of D.C. statehood and voting rights in Congress.
He accuses the DNC of marginalizing the D.C. delegation and said it was wrong that Delegate Eleanor Holmes Norton was not given a speaking role at the convention.
Barry Tweeted a link showing an image of the view the D.C. delegates have of the main stage at the DNC.
Buzzfeed.com reports that several states which will likely go for Mitt Romney in November have better views at the arena in Charlotte.