- Man attempts to abduct British girl, 3, in Costa del Sol
- Rafael Nadal moves closer to first Miami Open success
- UK negotiator denies govt is blackmailing EU on security
- Sterling lower as UK awaits EU response to Brexit trigger
- The Latest: British leader says UK 'not leaving Europe'
- Trump administration drops human rights in Bahrain F-16 deal
- Sculptor defends hilarious statue of Cristiano Ronaldo
- Prince Harry reveals he's had mental health training
- Thug breaks glass and stabs it into man's FACE in London
- Temperatures soar to 72F on hottest day of the year
Premiering in September 2011, 2 Broke Girls, is a show that chronicles the lives of two best friends, Max Black (Kat Dennings) and Caroline Channing (Beth Behrs). The show is set in Brooklyn, New York. One character, Caroline, is the daughter of a billionaire, while Max grew up in poverty. The two best friends have completely different perspectives on life. The two beautiful women work as waitresses and have goals of starting a cupcake business. The two spearhead a show laced with heavy sexual and racial undertones. The show has been renewed for a sixth season by CBS and shows no sign of slowing down.
The entire production pretty much revolves around its stars and their attributes, both physical and mental. Dennings and Behrs are dynamite on screen together and show sassy, sexy charisma in nearly every scene together. They are an absolute comedy goldmine for this sitcom to riff on with and it shows in the finished product. The two are flanked by a couple of other hotties in the cast with Jennifer Coolidge (yes, the same Mrs. Robinson-like Coolidge from American Pie fame, aka “Stifler’s Mom”) and sexy brunette, Brooke Lyons. These four women provide a tremendous 1-2-3-4 punch as beauties on the hit show. And guys, just to be clear, there is no shortage of cleavage either! 2 Broke Girls is a constantly sexy show that keeps these women strutting their stuff and keeps the audiences craving for more! These are the 15 hottest photos of the cast of 2 Broke Girls.