- The Latest: France's Le Pen denied entry to migrant camp
- Germany's Gabriel says Merkel's fixation on austerity breeds populism
- Trump signs orders reviving Keystone, Dakota pipelines
- `Over-rated´ Meryl Streep gets 20th Oscars nod for diva role
- The Latest: Trump take executive action on oil pipelines
- Montgomery Officials To Interview Liquor Board Director
- CBS To Air ‘NCAA March Madness Bracket Preview Show’ On February 11th
- Patriots Fan Charged With Pulling Alarm At Steelers’ Hotel
- University Of Maryland Medical Center Holding Blood Drive
- Trump Takes Executive Action Advancing Oil Pipelines
Look, we’ve all been there. We all go to the highlight reel when we are looking for some fun. Let me set the table for this one. You’re alone, in your bedroom. It’s late at night and you’re tired, but you have just a bit more energy than you expected. So, you break-out a little music, maybe light a few nice, smelly candles and envision the movie star of your dreams. It happens every day all across the world. Some people think about that sexy person you know at work and have a crush on. Some think about whoever they are watching on television. Others troll through Facebook and various websites to find their go-to person. No matter how you want to shake it, people do like to fantasize.
Now, there are a few different ways people go about this. Sometimes people do this kind of thinking while alone. In other cases, people may actually envision an entirely different person than the one they are with to add some extra spice. No matter which way you cut it, we all have fantasized at some point in our lives. And naturally, dreaming of a celebrity on your top five list is always a good way to blow off some steam and get a good afterglow going. Sure, the gratification may only last a short period of time, but man, it is so worth it. And guess what ladies, we didn’t hang you out to dry on this one. This article goes both ways! We are all only human and with that, we introduce top 15 celebrities people fantasize about during “Pleasure Time.”
We come to our number one woman on the list. Blonde, busty, and sporting a raspy voice to kill, Scarlett Johansson is a top notch sex symbol that is worth dreaming about. Her blue eyes only further her allure to go along with a devastatingly beautiful face. Her 5′ 3″ frame along with her 36DD breasts have made Johansson a curvaceous dream for many a man. Her early movies displayed her dreamy potential with an 18-year-old Johansson stealing the show in Sofia Coppola’s Lost in Translation. She followed that up with an equally sexy role in the lesser known A Love Song for Bobby Long in which Johansson was mostly in tight t-shirts with glistening sweaty skin in the New Orleans heat. There have been many moments and many movies since that have provided mental ammunition but her leaked naked photos hacked off her phone will probably take the cake. No matter where you see your favorite Johansson photo, one thing is for certain: Scarlett is one hot babe.