- The Latest: On Trump's 1st day, women to march in Washington
- 4 more survivors pulled out of Italy's avalanche-hit hotel
- 'Bomb kills four' at Syria-Jordan border camp for displaced
- Women Descend On DC Day After Anarchists Create Chaos
- Russia's Vladimir Putin ready to meet President Trump
- Thousands of women march on London against Donald Trump
- SNL writer deletes tweet targeting Barron Trump
- BBC under fire after tweeting Donald Trump 'had been shot'
- Thousands of women head to Washington to protest Trump
- Millionaire reveals his tricks for making money
Being a singer isn’t as glamorous as it may sound. Sure, you get to be famous, do worldwide tours and get rich and have fans following you. But the music industry is a fickle business. You can be a mega-star selling out stadiums and a few years later, you’re doing shows at county fairs. It takes special talents to maintain their excellence and fame over years or decades and still be mega-stars. Of course, even they aren’t infallible and their live shows can go wrong quite often. In 2015, Madonna famously fell off the stage at an awards show but kept on going and others are able to avoid some bad falls. But in other cases, live performances take a major twist that can shake things up. Sometimes, they’re planned to go wrong such as Janet Jackson’s infamous “wardrobe malfunction” at the Super Bowl. But others are far more disastrous and definitely unintentional.
The most likely incidence is lip-synching fails as fans will take it the wrong way to realize their star isn’t singing live. Sometimes they can get away with it but other times it can be a major blow to their standing. Other occasions have them just doing a terrible performance, bad singing, bad dancing and other nuances that turn a performance into a mess. Some musicians have actually seen their entire careers collapse because of these bad performances. From awards shows to TV appearances, these are times some famous stars ruined live performances and turned themselves into jokes. Here are the 15 biggest cases of when a star’s live musical performance went horribly wrong and became memorable for the wrong reasons.