- 3 storm chasers die in crash during Southern Plains storms
- GRAINS-Wheat rises on short covering ahead of plantings report
- "After nine months UK has delivered Brexit," tweets EU's Tusk
- WEATHER BLOG: March Comes In Like A Lamb, Out Like A Lamb
- Daily Mail wins at UK Picture Editors’ Guild Awards 2017
- Sioned Wyn Roberts dies days before The Voice audition
- Firm fined after driver killed his BROTHER at Heathrow
- Immigrant's daughter from Newham wins place at MIT
- Man 'jumps off Westminster Bridge' a week after attack
- Fascinating photos of Nigeria taken 65 years ago
- 01/23/2017 12:46:00
Wrestling fans have trouble blurring the lines with what’s real and what isn’t. Although Stephanie plays the role of a mean spirited, power hungry heel, that couldn’t be further from the truth when it comes to the way she actually is behind the scenes.
Backstage, Stephanie is one of the most beloved faces and is said to be one of the most caring of the WWE Superstars. Even former WWE star Val Venis, recalls Stephanie always trying to do her best to help the talent when it came to creative ideas. It didn’t matter who you were, Stephanie was always there and willing to offer a helping hand. Today, that hasn’t changed and she continues to be extremely well received backstage.
This picture shows a rare side into who Stephanie truly is backstage as she poses for a picture with Renee Young and Bray Wyatt, who is another wrestler who despite his serious demeanor on-screen, is quite the character backstage. Remember folks, they’re real people just like us, so don’t be fooled by what you see on television.