- Man attempts to abduct British girl, 3, in Costa del Sol
- Rafael Nadal moves closer to first Miami Open success
- UK negotiator denies govt is blackmailing EU on security
- Sterling lower as UK awaits EU response to Brexit trigger
- The Latest: British leader says UK 'not leaving Europe'
- Trump administration drops human rights in Bahrain F-16 deal
- Sculptor defends hilarious statue of Cristiano Ronaldo
- Prince Harry reveals he's had mental health training
- Thug breaks glass and stabs it into man's FACE in London
- Temperatures soar to 72F on hottest day of the year
- 10/29/2012 13:45:00
Are your curls a long and unruly mess? Don’t reach for that ponytail holder out of sheer frustration, try this easy style instead!
How To Style:
Apply desired hair products.
Use a wide tooth comb to detangle.
Dry hair with your head upside down (using a diffuser) until 90% dry. Use high heat and low flow.
Use a shine spray to tame the last little amount of frizz.
Best face shape and Curl type:
All facial shapes can wear this classic curly look! All curl types will work just fine, but a looser curl will need a little more work.
With a quick side pony this look will go from office polished to cocktails with friends in a snap!