- England rugby coach Jones sympathises with Ranieri
- Official: Mexico rejected US plan on 3rd-country deportees
- Police: Man posing as Uber driver sexually assaulted teen
- The Latest: NAACP makes first move in North Carolina boycott
- IS stashed treasures in trenches, smashed walls to shock
- Ikea's flat-pack GARDEN made of just 17 sheets of plywood
- Luckless ex of EuroMillions winner receives death threats
- Suicide bomber kills 51 near Syria town taken from ISIS
- Derby OAP in Llederhosen thrown out of a shopping centre
- Dad wears belly weight to in pretend pregnant workout
- 10/29/2012 13:45:00
Are your curls a long and unruly mess? Don’t reach for that ponytail holder out of sheer frustration, try this easy style instead!
How To Style:
Apply desired hair products.
Use a wide tooth comb to detangle.
Dry hair with your head upside down (using a diffuser) until 90% dry. Use high heat and low flow.
Use a shine spray to tame the last little amount of frizz.
Best face shape and Curl type:
All facial shapes can wear this classic curly look! All curl types will work just fine, but a looser curl will need a little more work.
With a quick side pony this look will go from office polished to cocktails with friends in a snap!