- 12 people likely dead after central China landslide
- Orlando murderer stood over woman and shot her to death
- 'This is the upside of the downside': Women's March finds hope in defiance
- Aerial footage shows thousands at women's marches around the US – video
- Voices from the Women's March on Washington – video
- 10 cities, 10 marches: how US women marked their opposition to Trump
- Women's March on Washington overshadows Trump's first full day in office
- Algerian stars need miracle to survive in Africa Cup of Nations
- Canadian Adam Hadwin shoots 13-under 59 in CareerBuilder
- Spurs coach Popovich blasts President Trump
- 10/29/2012 13:47:00
Are you fighting your natural curl and feel like your styling options are limited? Think again! Try this dangerously glam look on for size. This natural style makes a serious fall style statement and will be great for a New Year’s Eve date-night with that special someone.
How To Style:
Apply a generous amount of gel or mousse and comb through gently with a detangling comb.
Blow dry with a diffuser, holding quite close to root area.
Best Face Shape And Curl Type:
Any full curled girl can wear this. The tighter the curl the better!
Fluff hair with your fingers throughout the day if you feel it’s getting too flat on top. Don’t touch it too much though as that will create unwanted frizz.