- Winners and losers in House Republican health plan
- Italy-Albania match interrupted after away fans set off firecrackers
- Trump forced to pull health care bill in major setback
- Significant injuries derail playoff hopes around NHL
- Hogan Vows Veto of Bill on Low-Performing Schools
- Police: Waldorf Father Killed Daughters, Shot Wife Before Turning Gun On Himself
- 30 Players: Lewis Brinson May Force His Way Onto Brewers In 2017
- Fire Breaks Out in Curtis Bay Scrap Yard
- Keidel: Kaepernick Will Play In NFL This Season
- House Republicans Pull Health Care Bill
- 10/29/2012 13:49:00
Jennifer Aniston can do it all! From the moment she stepped into our living rooms, she captivated us with “the Rachel”. She has worn long hair, short hair and everything in between! Her newest creation is this sleek and modern twist on an old style – the layered bob. I love this look because of its crisp edges. It’s ultra modern and very professional. This is a great look for any work or social-type setting.
How to Style:
Apply desired products to hair, then blow dry 80% of the moisture out with fingers.
Use a mid-size round brush to smooth out.
Section out the crown area and round brush it slowly.
Use a aerosol shine spray to finish.
Best face shape and hair type:
Heart shaped or narrow is best. This is also a great look for fine to medium hair.
If you need a special style for after work, use a wide barrel curling iron to refresh the look. This is a great look for happy hour after work or a quick pick-me-up style for a date.