- In India, regional rival takes on Modi at his own game
- Why N. Korea may have used VX to kill leader's half brother
- Regulator: China needs to rein in risky stock behavior
- Key developments in Kim's assassination investigation
- First Warning Weather: Severe Thunderstorm Watch
- Baltimore Police Kills Dog After it Attacked 3 Children
- Police Capture Attempted Murder Suspect Fleeing from Scene
- 1 Arrested in High-Speed Chase with Baby in Car
- Weather Blog: Storm With Heavy Wind And Hail Move Through Area
- Democrats Elect Perez Party Chairman On Second Ballot
- 10/29/2012 13:49:00
Jennifer Aniston can do it all! From the moment she stepped into our living rooms, she captivated us with “the Rachel”. She has worn long hair, short hair and everything in between! Her newest creation is this sleek and modern twist on an old style – the layered bob. I love this look because of its crisp edges. It’s ultra modern and very professional. This is a great look for any work or social-type setting.
How to Style:
Apply desired products to hair, then blow dry 80% of the moisture out with fingers.
Use a mid-size round brush to smooth out.
Section out the crown area and round brush it slowly.
Use a aerosol shine spray to finish.
Best face shape and hair type:
Heart shaped or narrow is best. This is also a great look for fine to medium hair.
If you need a special style for after work, use a wide barrel curling iron to refresh the look. This is a great look for happy hour after work or a quick pick-me-up style for a date.