- The Latest: France's Le Pen denied entry to migrant camp
- Germany's Gabriel says Merkel's fixation on austerity breeds populism
- Trump signs orders reviving Keystone, Dakota pipelines
- `Over-rated´ Meryl Streep gets 20th Oscars nod for diva role
- The Latest: Trump take executive action on oil pipelines
- Montgomery Officials To Interview Liquor Board Director
- CBS To Air ‘NCAA March Madness Bracket Preview Show’ On February 11th
- Patriots Fan Charged With Pulling Alarm At Steelers’ Hotel
- University Of Maryland Medical Center Holding Blood Drive
- Trump Takes Executive Action Advancing Oil Pipelines
Jennifer Aniston can do it all! From the moment she stepped into our living rooms, she captivated us with “the Rachel”. She has worn long hair, short hair and everything in between! Her newest creation is this sleek and modern twist on an old style – the layered bob. I love this look because of its crisp edges. It’s ultra modern and very professional. This is a great look for any work or social-type setting.
How to Style:
Apply desired products to hair, then blow dry 80% of the moisture out with fingers.
Use a mid-size round brush to smooth out.
Section out the crown area and round brush it slowly.
Use a aerosol shine spray to finish.
Best face shape and hair type:
Heart shaped or narrow is best. This is also a great look for fine to medium hair.
If you need a special style for after work, use a wide barrel curling iron to refresh the look. This is a great look for happy hour after work or a quick pick-me-up style for a date.