- EU farmers rush to plant sugar, free to seek exports as quotas end
- The DNA of oil wells - U.S. shale enlists genetics to boost output
- China's man-made S.China Sea islands nearly complete
- China stocks down on liquidity concerns; HK follow Asian markets higher
- Credit Suisse CEO to decide on capital raising 'as soon as possible'
- Pasadena Man Found Guilty Of Sex Abuse Of A Minor
- Frank Martin, South Carolina Dream Big
- Baltimore Small Business Owner Meets With President Trump
- Youngest Of Suspects In Arnesha Bowers’ Murder, Found Guilty Of Robbery, No Other Charges
- Hike On State Liquor Sales Tax MayBe Helping Prevent DUI Accidents
- 10/29/2012 13:54:00
Jordin Sparks has so many amazing talents; she can sing, act and look great on the red carpet. But right now, it’s her style that is taking the spotlight! It is all about the curl. I love how she embraces her naturally wavy hair texture. This particular look is so simple to achieve. With a little patience and the right products, it will all come together and seem like it was effortless!
How to Style:
Apply desired product lightly, then comb through.
You can either let hair air dry or blow dry using a diffuser. A diffuser will take more time but will give you a more defined curl.
Best face shape and hair type:
This look would be great on a round, full shaped face. Curly hair works best, especially super tight curls.
Want some “beachy” waves? Use any sea-salt spray generously and let the hair air dry. Talk about sexy without all the fuss!