- 12 people likely dead after central China landslide
- Orlando murderer stood over woman and shot her to death
- 'This is the upside of the downside': Women's March finds hope in defiance
- Aerial footage shows thousands at women's marches around the US – video
- Voices from the Women's March on Washington – video
- 10 cities, 10 marches: how US women marked their opposition to Trump
- Women's March on Washington overshadows Trump's first full day in office
- Algerian stars need miracle to survive in Africa Cup of Nations
- Canadian Adam Hadwin shoots 13-under 59 in CareerBuilder
- Spurs coach Popovich blasts President Trump
- 10/29/2012 13:54:00
Jordin Sparks has so many amazing talents; she can sing, act and look great on the red carpet. But right now, it’s her style that is taking the spotlight! It is all about the curl. I love how she embraces her naturally wavy hair texture. This particular look is so simple to achieve. With a little patience and the right products, it will all come together and seem like it was effortless!
How to Style:
Apply desired product lightly, then comb through.
You can either let hair air dry or blow dry using a diffuser. A diffuser will take more time but will give you a more defined curl.
Best face shape and hair type:
This look would be great on a round, full shaped face. Curly hair works best, especially super tight curls.
Want some “beachy” waves? Use any sea-salt spray generously and let the hair air dry. Talk about sexy without all the fuss!