- Advent raises bid in three-way tussle for in tussle for Stada
- Illegal immigrants: the facts behind the US-Mexico fight
- Bashir orders full aid access to S. Sudan famine areas
- Leicester aim to make it three in a row at Harlequins´ Twickenham Stoop fortress
- Bosnia submits bid to revise genocide ruling, angers Serbs
- ‘Nashville’s Music Row Comes To The Ballpark’ Returns On March 17
- Cara Kilbey's boyfriend CLEARED of running drugs empire
- BoredPanda shares awkward gifts bought by grandmas
- Down's Syndrome couple celebrate 22 years of wedded bliss
- Humpback whale delivers splashdown to tourists in Cape May
- 10/29/2012 13:54:00
Jordin Sparks has so many amazing talents; she can sing, act and look great on the red carpet. But right now, it’s her style that is taking the spotlight! It is all about the curl. I love how she embraces her naturally wavy hair texture. This particular look is so simple to achieve. With a little patience and the right products, it will all come together and seem like it was effortless!
How to Style:
Apply desired product lightly, then comb through.
You can either let hair air dry or blow dry using a diffuser. A diffuser will take more time but will give you a more defined curl.
Best face shape and hair type:
This look would be great on a round, full shaped face. Curly hair works best, especially super tight curls.
Want some “beachy” waves? Use any sea-salt spray generously and let the hair air dry. Talk about sexy without all the fuss!