- In India, regional rival takes on Modi at his own game
- Why N. Korea may have used VX to kill leader's half brother
- Regulator: China needs to rein in risky stock behavior
- Key developments in Kim's assassination investigation
- First Warning Weather: Severe Thunderstorm Watch
- Baltimore Police Kills Dog After it Attacked 3 Children
- Police Capture Attempted Murder Suspect Fleeing from Scene
- 1 Arrested in High-Speed Chase with Baby in Car
- Weather Blog: Storm With Heavy Wind And Hail Move Through Area
- Democrats Elect Perez Party Chairman On Second Ballot
- 10/29/2012 13:56:00
Ashley Greene may have started out as the spunky Alice Cullum, but she has certainly grown up! Glamour seems to be her favorite style. Ashley makes this style look voluminous. It takes a little more work, but as you can see it’s well worth it! This hair look is sexy and romantic all in one and the style is great anytime, anywhere.
How to Style:
Apply desired products to hair and dry 80% of moisture out with fingers.
Use a paddle brush to smooth out remaining moisture.
Using a large barrel curling iron, wrap the sections around the barrel, leaving out 1-2 inches of the ends.
Let the curls cool completely before touching them. (Very important step!)
Spray the hair lightly with a medium hold spray.
Gently separate the curls. Only brush through them if you want a wavier look.
Best face shape and hair type:
This look is great for all face shapes and hair types!
For a sleek shiny look, you can use an aerosol shine spray. Just remember, a little goes along way!