- Winners and losers in House Republican health plan
- Italy-Albania match interrupted after away fans set off firecrackers
- Trump forced to pull health care bill in major setback
- Significant injuries derail playoff hopes around NHL
- Hogan Vows Veto of Bill on Low-Performing Schools
- Police: Waldorf Father Killed Daughters, Shot Wife Before Turning Gun On Himself
- 30 Players: Lewis Brinson May Force His Way Onto Brewers In 2017
- Fire Breaks Out in Curtis Bay Scrap Yard
- Keidel: Kaepernick Will Play In NFL This Season
- House Republicans Pull Health Care Bill
- 10/29/2012 13:56:00
Ashley Greene may have started out as the spunky Alice Cullum, but she has certainly grown up! Glamour seems to be her favorite style. Ashley makes this style look voluminous. It takes a little more work, but as you can see it’s well worth it! This hair look is sexy and romantic all in one and the style is great anytime, anywhere.
How to Style:
Apply desired products to hair and dry 80% of moisture out with fingers.
Use a paddle brush to smooth out remaining moisture.
Using a large barrel curling iron, wrap the sections around the barrel, leaving out 1-2 inches of the ends.
Let the curls cool completely before touching them. (Very important step!)
Spray the hair lightly with a medium hold spray.
Gently separate the curls. Only brush through them if you want a wavier look.
Best face shape and hair type:
This look is great for all face shapes and hair types!
For a sleek shiny look, you can use an aerosol shine spray. Just remember, a little goes along way!