- The Latest: On Trump's 1st day, women to march in Washington
- 4 more survivors pulled out of Italy's avalanche-hit hotel
- 'Bomb kills four' at Syria-Jordan border camp for displaced
- Women Descend On DC Day After Anarchists Create Chaos
- Russia's Vladimir Putin ready to meet President Trump
- Thousands of women march on London against Donald Trump
- SNL writer deletes tweet targeting Barron Trump
- BBC under fire after tweeting Donald Trump 'had been shot'
- Thousands of women head to Washington to protest Trump
- Millionaire reveals his tricks for making money
- 10/29/2012 13:56:00
Ashley Greene may have started out as the spunky Alice Cullum, but she has certainly grown up! Glamour seems to be her favorite style. Ashley makes this style look voluminous. It takes a little more work, but as you can see it’s well worth it! This hair look is sexy and romantic all in one and the style is great anytime, anywhere.
How to Style:
Apply desired products to hair and dry 80% of moisture out with fingers.
Use a paddle brush to smooth out remaining moisture.
Using a large barrel curling iron, wrap the sections around the barrel, leaving out 1-2 inches of the ends.
Let the curls cool completely before touching them. (Very important step!)
Spray the hair lightly with a medium hold spray.
Gently separate the curls. Only brush through them if you want a wavier look.
Best face shape and hair type:
This look is great for all face shapes and hair types!
For a sleek shiny look, you can use an aerosol shine spray. Just remember, a little goes along way!