- 12 people likely dead after central China landslide
- Orlando murderer stood over woman and shot her to death
- 'This is the upside of the downside': Women's March finds hope in defiance
- Aerial footage shows thousands at women's marches around the US – video
- Voices from the Women's March on Washington – video
- 10 cities, 10 marches: how US women marked their opposition to Trump
- Women's March on Washington overshadows Trump's first full day in office
- Algerian stars need miracle to survive in Africa Cup of Nations
- Canadian Adam Hadwin shoots 13-under 59 in CareerBuilder
- Spurs coach Popovich blasts President Trump
- 10/29/2012 13:57:00
Michelle Williams is known for her quiet personality and feminine flair. This style is perfect for her demure features. The sleek pixie is unpretentious, which makes it perfect for anyone with a petite facial structure. It is very prim and dreamy! It also creates softness to the face, without overpowering her petite features.
How To Style:
Apply desired hair products.
Blow dry 100% of the moisture out of the hair using a Denman brush.
To create volume, dry the hair in the opposite direction, then smooth down with the blow dryer.
Use a shine spray to get the last little amount of frizz.
Use a texturizing paste to create a more textured look.
Best face shape and hair type:
A round, petite face is best! The hair type that works best with this chic look is fine, thin hair.
Use pomade or hair taffy to texturize the look. Use your fingers to “snap” those textured pieces right into place.