- EU farmers rush to plant sugar, free to seek exports as quotas end
- The DNA of oil wells - U.S. shale enlists genetics to boost output
- China's man-made S.China Sea islands nearly complete
- China stocks down on liquidity concerns; HK follow Asian markets higher
- Credit Suisse CEO to decide on capital raising 'as soon as possible'
- Pasadena Man Found Guilty Of Sex Abuse Of A Minor
- Frank Martin, South Carolina Dream Big
- Baltimore Small Business Owner Meets With President Trump
- Youngest Of Suspects In Arnesha Bowers’ Murder, Found Guilty Of Robbery, No Other Charges
- Hike On State Liquor Sales Tax MayBe Helping Prevent DUI Accidents
- 10/29/2012 13:57:00
Michelle Williams is known for her quiet personality and feminine flair. This style is perfect for her demure features. The sleek pixie is unpretentious, which makes it perfect for anyone with a petite facial structure. It is very prim and dreamy! It also creates softness to the face, without overpowering her petite features.
How To Style:
Apply desired hair products.
Blow dry 100% of the moisture out of the hair using a Denman brush.
To create volume, dry the hair in the opposite direction, then smooth down with the blow dryer.
Use a shine spray to get the last little amount of frizz.
Use a texturizing paste to create a more textured look.
Best face shape and hair type:
A round, petite face is best! The hair type that works best with this chic look is fine, thin hair.
Use pomade or hair taffy to texturize the look. Use your fingers to “snap” those textured pieces right into place.