- Winners and losers in House Republican health plan
- Italy-Albania match interrupted after away fans set off firecrackers
- Trump forced to pull health care bill in major setback
- Significant injuries derail playoff hopes around NHL
- Hogan Vows Veto of Bill on Low-Performing Schools
- Police: Waldorf Father Killed Daughters, Shot Wife Before Turning Gun On Himself
- 30 Players: Lewis Brinson May Force His Way Onto Brewers In 2017
- Fire Breaks Out in Curtis Bay Scrap Yard
- Keidel: Kaepernick Will Play In NFL This Season
- House Republicans Pull Health Care Bill
- 10/29/2012 13:59:00
This textured style is the perfect look for Halle Berry. This signature look has dominated her style for a few years now and continues to inspire others from season to season. This style is for the person who really wants to make an entrance. You will definitely turn some heads at those upcoming holiday parties!
How To Style:
Apply desired product to hair and dry 60% of the moisture using your fingers.
Smooth down sides and back.
Using a small round brush, smooth out the top.
Using a medium hold hair taffy or pomade, work the top around to desired placement.
Best Face Shape And Hair Type
This style really works best for a rounder, full face. It is perfect for any type of hair however if your hair is super curly, it may be slightly more work. A razor cut is also recommended to achieve this style.
You can easily give this style a little pick-me-up with water. Spray a little water into the hair and move it around with your fingers to reactivate the products!