- The Latest: France's Le Pen denied entry to migrant camp
- Germany's Gabriel says Merkel's fixation on austerity breeds populism
- Trump signs orders reviving Keystone, Dakota pipelines
- `Over-rated´ Meryl Streep gets 20th Oscars nod for diva role
- The Latest: Trump take executive action on oil pipelines
- Montgomery Officials To Interview Liquor Board Director
- CBS To Air ‘NCAA March Madness Bracket Preview Show’ On February 11th
- Patriots Fan Charged With Pulling Alarm At Steelers’ Hotel
- University Of Maryland Medical Center Holding Blood Drive
- Trump Takes Executive Action Advancing Oil Pipelines
This textured style is the perfect look for Halle Berry. This signature look has dominated her style for a few years now and continues to inspire others from season to season. This style is for the person who really wants to make an entrance. You will definitely turn some heads at those upcoming holiday parties!
How To Style:
Apply desired product to hair and dry 60% of the moisture using your fingers.
Smooth down sides and back.
Using a small round brush, smooth out the top.
Using a medium hold hair taffy or pomade, work the top around to desired placement.
Best Face Shape And Hair Type
This style really works best for a rounder, full face. It is perfect for any type of hair however if your hair is super curly, it may be slightly more work. A razor cut is also recommended to achieve this style.
You can easily give this style a little pick-me-up with water. Spray a little water into the hair and move it around with your fingers to reactivate the products!