- In India, regional rival takes on Modi at his own game
- Why N. Korea may have used VX to kill leader's half brother
- Regulator: China needs to rein in risky stock behavior
- Key developments in Kim's assassination investigation
- First Warning Weather: Severe Thunderstorm Watch
- Baltimore Police Kills Dog After it Attacked 3 Children
- Police Capture Attempted Murder Suspect Fleeing from Scene
- 1 Arrested in High-Speed Chase with Baby in Car
- Weather Blog: Storm With Heavy Wind And Hail Move Through Area
- Democrats Elect Perez Party Chairman On Second Ballot
- 10/29/2012 14:00:00
Carly Rea Jepson is taking the U.S. by storm with her infectious pop songs! Her style is equally as contagious. It has been all about the bangs the past year or so, and the new fall styles are no different. This sleek little number really shows off the eyes.
How to Style:
Apply a generous amount of mousse and comb it through the hair with a wide detangling comb.
Blow dry the bang area first! This step is very important.
Finish the rest by using a paddle brush and drying everything forward.
Blow dry the bang area again with a fine tooth comb.
Best Face Shape And Hair Type:
This style really works best on all shapes as it is quite versatile! If you have thicker hair however, it will take a little longer to dry.
To make the style just a little sleeker, use a flat iron. Especially on the bangs!