- Tanzanian frees musician arrested for mocking the government
- Bangladesh army kills 4 insurgents, ends 4-day standoff
- London terror: Family of Kurt Cochran tell of forgiveness
- EDF gets consent to start building Hinkley C plant
- Robbie Brady to lead depleted Republic of Ireland against Iceland
- Report on Alabama gov. affair may revive impeachment effort
- House intel chairman met source on White House grounds
- Authorities Investigating After 4-Year-Old Falls From 3rd Story Window
- 30 Players: Tyler Skaggs Must Stay Healthy, Perform For Angels
- 3-27-17: PNC High School Lacrosse Monday Morning Match-Up
- 10/29/2012 14:00:00
Carly Rea Jepson is taking the U.S. by storm with her infectious pop songs! Her style is equally as contagious. It has been all about the bangs the past year or so, and the new fall styles are no different. This sleek little number really shows off the eyes.
How to Style:
Apply a generous amount of mousse and comb it through the hair with a wide detangling comb.
Blow dry the bang area first! This step is very important.
Finish the rest by using a paddle brush and drying everything forward.
Blow dry the bang area again with a fine tooth comb.
Best Face Shape And Hair Type:
This style really works best on all shapes as it is quite versatile! If you have thicker hair however, it will take a little longer to dry.
To make the style just a little sleeker, use a flat iron. Especially on the bangs!