- The Latest: France's Le Pen denied entry to migrant camp
- Germany's Gabriel says Merkel's fixation on austerity breeds populism
- Trump signs orders reviving Keystone, Dakota pipelines
- `Over-rated´ Meryl Streep gets 20th Oscars nod for diva role
- The Latest: Trump take executive action on oil pipelines
- Montgomery Officials To Interview Liquor Board Director
- CBS To Air ‘NCAA March Madness Bracket Preview Show’ On February 11th
- Patriots Fan Charged With Pulling Alarm At Steelers’ Hotel
- University Of Maryland Medical Center Holding Blood Drive
- Trump Takes Executive Action Advancing Oil Pipelines
Carly Rea Jepson is taking the U.S. by storm with her infectious pop songs! Her style is equally as contagious. It has been all about the bangs the past year or so, and the new fall styles are no different. This sleek little number really shows off the eyes.
How to Style:
Apply a generous amount of mousse and comb it through the hair with a wide detangling comb.
Blow dry the bang area first! This step is very important.
Finish the rest by using a paddle brush and drying everything forward.
Blow dry the bang area again with a fine tooth comb.
Best Face Shape And Hair Type:
This style really works best on all shapes as it is quite versatile! If you have thicker hair however, it will take a little longer to dry.
To make the style just a little sleeker, use a flat iron. Especially on the bangs!