- Tanzanian frees musician arrested for mocking the government
- Bangladesh army kills 4 insurgents, ends 4-day standoff
- London terror: Family of Kurt Cochran tell of forgiveness
- EDF gets consent to start building Hinkley C plant
- Robbie Brady to lead depleted Republic of Ireland against Iceland
- Report on Alabama gov. affair may revive impeachment effort
- House intel chairman met source on White House grounds
- Authorities Investigating After 4-Year-Old Falls From 3rd Story Window
- 30 Players: Tyler Skaggs Must Stay Healthy, Perform For Angels
- 3-27-17: PNC High School Lacrosse Monday Morning Match-Up
- 10/29/2012 14:02:00
The braided trend isn’t going anywhere anytime soon. From the tight, refined braids to the loose side braids, you have quite a few options! Blake Lively is one of the trendiest girls on planet earth and she has been seen rocking a side braid at many a social event. The side braid can be worn a number of different ways – it is all in the presentation!
How To Style:
Apply a generous amount of gel or mousse to hair and comb through gently with a detangling comb.
Blow dry hair with fingers until about 80% dry, then use a paddle brush to smooth.
Gently back comb the crown and smooth.
With your paddle brush, pull all the hair into a low ponytail to just under the ear and secure with an elastic band.
Spray your tail with desired hair spray.
Tightly braid in your preferred style (ie. fishtail, 3-strand, 4-strand, etc).
Secure with an elastic.
Cut the band under the ear.
Loosen the braid to desired look.
Use a finishing spray to protect the style.
Best Face Shape And Hair Type:
Again, this really looks great on everyone. It a trend every face shape can enjoy! Just know that the thicker the hair, the bigger the braid.
Spray with a shine spray after you’re finished styling to really make it shine!