- The Latest: On Trump's 1st day, women to march in Washington
- 4 more survivors pulled out of Italy's avalanche-hit hotel
- 'Bomb kills four' at Syria-Jordan border camp for displaced
- Women Descend On DC Day After Anarchists Create Chaos
- Russia's Vladimir Putin ready to meet President Trump
- Thousands of women march on London against Donald Trump
- SNL writer deletes tweet targeting Barron Trump
- BBC under fire after tweeting Donald Trump 'had been shot'
- Thousands of women head to Washington to protest Trump
- Millionaire reveals his tricks for making money
- 10/29/2012 14:02:00
The braided trend isn’t going anywhere anytime soon. From the tight, refined braids to the loose side braids, you have quite a few options! Blake Lively is one of the trendiest girls on planet earth and she has been seen rocking a side braid at many a social event. The side braid can be worn a number of different ways – it is all in the presentation!
How To Style:
Apply a generous amount of gel or mousse to hair and comb through gently with a detangling comb.
Blow dry hair with fingers until about 80% dry, then use a paddle brush to smooth.
Gently back comb the crown and smooth.
With your paddle brush, pull all the hair into a low ponytail to just under the ear and secure with an elastic band.
Spray your tail with desired hair spray.
Tightly braid in your preferred style (ie. fishtail, 3-strand, 4-strand, etc).
Secure with an elastic.
Cut the band under the ear.
Loosen the braid to desired look.
Use a finishing spray to protect the style.
Best Face Shape And Hair Type:
Again, this really looks great on everyone. It a trend every face shape can enjoy! Just know that the thicker the hair, the bigger the braid.
Spray with a shine spray after you’re finished styling to really make it shine!