- In India, regional rival takes on Modi at his own game
- Why N. Korea may have used VX to kill leader's half brother
- Regulator: China needs to rein in risky stock behavior
- Key developments in Kim's assassination investigation
- First Warning Weather: Severe Thunderstorm Watch
- Baltimore Police Kills Dog After it Attacked 3 Children
- Police Capture Attempted Murder Suspect Fleeing from Scene
- 1 Arrested in High-Speed Chase with Baby in Car
- Weather Blog: Storm With Heavy Wind And Hail Move Through Area
- Democrats Elect Perez Party Chairman On Second Ballot
- 06/04/2013 10:48:00
Though one famously hunky Brad is going long with his locks, another debuted a new, short cut today in Washington, D.C. And we’re really into it.
After we’d finally gotten used to Bradley Cooper sporting the same gelled-back, super-slick longer strands, we were then faced with a new development. He started getting that style permed with little pink curlers for a movie role.
Then for his Hangover: Part III press tour, the star stepped out with his hair once again combed straight back into a wet-look do with flippy ends.
And just when we thought we were used to it all over again, he lopped it all off into a short, bristly style that reminds us of his Wedding Crashers days.
Tell us: Which Cooper hairstyle is hottest: Long and gelled, permed or short? Will you miss his old hair?