- Tanzanian frees musician arrested for mocking the government
- Bangladesh army kills 4 insurgents, ends 4-day standoff
- London terror: Family of Kurt Cochran tell of forgiveness
- EDF gets consent to start building Hinkley C plant
- Robbie Brady to lead depleted Republic of Ireland against Iceland
- Report on Alabama gov. affair may revive impeachment effort
- House intel chairman met source on White House grounds
- Authorities Investigating After 4-Year-Old Falls From 3rd Story Window
- 30 Players: Tyler Skaggs Must Stay Healthy, Perform For Angels
- 3-27-17: PNC High School Lacrosse Monday Morning Match-Up
- 06/04/2013 10:48:00
Though one famously hunky Brad is going long with his locks, another debuted a new, short cut today in Washington, D.C. And we’re really into it.
After we’d finally gotten used to Bradley Cooper sporting the same gelled-back, super-slick longer strands, we were then faced with a new development. He started getting that style permed with little pink curlers for a movie role.
Then for his Hangover: Part III press tour, the star stepped out with his hair once again combed straight back into a wet-look do with flippy ends.
And just when we thought we were used to it all over again, he lopped it all off into a short, bristly style that reminds us of his Wedding Crashers days.
Tell us: Which Cooper hairstyle is hottest: Long and gelled, permed or short? Will you miss his old hair?