- The Latest: France's Le Pen denied entry to migrant camp
- Germany's Gabriel says Merkel's fixation on austerity breeds populism
- Trump signs orders reviving Keystone, Dakota pipelines
- `Over-rated´ Meryl Streep gets 20th Oscars nod for diva role
- The Latest: Trump take executive action on oil pipelines
- Montgomery Officials To Interview Liquor Board Director
- CBS To Air ‘NCAA March Madness Bracket Preview Show’ On February 11th
- Patriots Fan Charged With Pulling Alarm At Steelers’ Hotel
- University Of Maryland Medical Center Holding Blood Drive
- Trump Takes Executive Action Advancing Oil Pipelines
Though one famously hunky Brad is going long with his locks, another debuted a new, short cut today in Washington, D.C. And we’re really into it.
After we’d finally gotten used to Bradley Cooper sporting the same gelled-back, super-slick longer strands, we were then faced with a new development. He started getting that style permed with little pink curlers for a movie role.
Then for his Hangover: Part III press tour, the star stepped out with his hair once again combed straight back into a wet-look do with flippy ends.
And just when we thought we were used to it all over again, he lopped it all off into a short, bristly style that reminds us of his Wedding Crashers days.
Tell us: Which Cooper hairstyle is hottest: Long and gelled, permed or short? Will you miss his old hair?