- Spain's Socialist leader resigns, opening door for end of deadlock
- Saudi-led forces rescue passengers from vessel off Yemen - SPA
- The Latest: McIroy-Pieters up early on Koepka-Johnson
- Whale carcass washed up on a Dawlish beach is removed amid fears it would explode
- Runaway lesbian mother and her ‘sperm donor lover she wants to wed’
- Rangers fans in hospital after supporters coach overturns its way to match
- Kate Middleton and Prince William criticized for accepting gift made of sea otter fur
- Theresa May arrives in Birmingham for her first Tory party conference as Prime Minister
- GOP insiders say they are 'humiliated by Trump's fight with beauty queen'
- Hurricane Matthew becomes the most powerful storm to hit the Atlantic in a decade
More from FAQ
Rihanna’s haircuts are a lot like life: unpredictable and eternally changing. Keeping track of Rihanna‘s hairstyles is daunting work, and over the years, amid color shifts from brown to black to blonde to red (and back again), the Bajan beauty has tried out countless hairdos—everything from long and luxurious old-school Hollywood looks to short and spiky punk cuts.
Rihanna haircuts are well documented online, and the site TheHairStyler displays more than two-dozen of Ri’s finest follicle moments. The gallery is a dizzying blur of curls, up-dos, bobs, bangs, asymmetrical Flock of Seagull-esque comb jobs, and even a sweet pompadour. The less said about her frizzy, bright-red Sideshow Bob cut the better, but even when she looked like a “Simpsons” villain, our girl pulled it off.
Credit for Rihanna’s haircuts may belong to Ursula Stephen, the “We Found Love” singer’s longtime stylist. Over the years, RiRi has certainly kept Stephen busy; between November 2010, when she dyed her hair bright red, and August 2011, Rihanna reportedly changed her hair color 13 times. During that stretch, she paid Stephen nearly $23,000 per week, according to various sources.
Stephen commands $3,300 for her services per day, and given how intently the Internet hangs on Rihanna’s every new hairstyle—they’re second only to her tweets in terms of drumming up publicity—she may well be worth every penny.