- UN condemns NKorea launch, pledges significant new sanctions
- Former court clerk ordered to pay back $1M, at $600 a month
- BOJ says will disclose findings of probe into negative rate leak
- The Latest: George W. Bush appears in TV ad for brother
- CBS says 'The Good Wife' will end its run in May
- Offbeat humor and upbeat messages dominate Super Bowl 50 ads
- Trump seeks to reverse fortunes in New Hampshire
- Asia stocks slip in holiday-thinned trade
- The Latest: Helen Mirren insults drunk drivers
- The Latest: Broncos lead Panthers 24-10 late in fourth
More from FAQ
How tall is Rihanna? The Barbadian beauty looks positively statuesque, and by most standards, she is. Rihanna stands 5 feet, 8 inches tall, and at that height, the singer is well above the U.S. female average of 5 feet, 3.8 inches tall. Rihanna is taller than fellow pop juggernaut Nicki Minaj, who stands 5 feet, 4 inches tall, and compared to R&B singers Brandy (5 feet, 7 inches) and Beyonce (5 feet, 7 inches, though some sources have her an inch shorter), she’s got a moderate size advantage.
The press loves to speculate on how many pounds Rihanna packs onto that 5 foot, 8 inch frame, and she’s said that her weight hovers around 133 pounds. Then again, that was before she went on the Five Factor Diet and began shedding weight at a rapid pace. In March 2012, Rihanna told Ryan Seacrest that even though she’s quit the trendy diet, she can’t stop shedding pounds.
“It’s actually pretty annoying, because now I don’t have a butt, and I have no boobs,” she said, according to Britain’s Daily Mail newspaper. “I already had no boobs to start with. So annoying! And I’m eating everything!”
We should all have RiRi’s problems. Would someone pass the potato chips?