- Reaction to Arnold Palmer's death Sunday
- BC-FBN--NFL Standings
- Russia under fire at UN as air strikes pound Syria's Aleppo
- Arnold Palmer dies at 87, made golf popular for masses
- Dallas police and fire pension in crisis, retirees concerned
- Charlotte Mayor Lifts Curfew, Protests Remain Peaceful
- Gas Prices Spike Following Pipeline Repairs
- Police Reveal Identity of “Aviator” Serial Bank Robber
- Pippa Middleton shares her heart-healthy family favourite meal
- New top Tory linked to Fox's mysterious pal: Party treasurer funded organisation run by Aden Werritty
More from FAQ
How tall is Rihanna? The Barbadian beauty looks positively statuesque, and by most standards, she is. Rihanna stands 5 feet, 8 inches tall, and at that height, the singer is well above the U.S. female average of 5 feet, 3.8 inches tall. Rihanna is taller than fellow pop juggernaut Nicki Minaj, who stands 5 feet, 4 inches tall, and compared to R&B singers Brandy (5 feet, 7 inches) and Beyonce (5 feet, 7 inches, though some sources have her an inch shorter), she’s got a moderate size advantage.
The press loves to speculate on how many pounds Rihanna packs onto that 5 foot, 8 inch frame, and she’s said that her weight hovers around 133 pounds. Then again, that was before she went on the Five Factor Diet and began shedding weight at a rapid pace. In March 2012, Rihanna told Ryan Seacrest that even though she’s quit the trendy diet, she can’t stop shedding pounds.
“It’s actually pretty annoying, because now I don’t have a butt, and I have no boobs,” she said, according to Britain’s Daily Mail newspaper. “I already had no boobs to start with. So annoying! And I’m eating everything!”
We should all have RiRi’s problems. Would someone pass the potato chips?