- Final stop of craft that flew to Capitol? The garbage heap
- ICC urges dialogue with African nations set to quit
- 'Jackie' says she felt pressure to be in Rolling Stone story
- Policy Prescriptions: Trump and Clinton on veterans
- Man won't get to cover neo-Nazi tattoos during murder trial
- Singer Pete Burns dies of a cardiac arrest aged 57
- Cute panda can't stop biting his friend's ear as they play in their enclosure in China
- Air India's Delhi to San Francisco flight becomes world's longest non-stop journey
- Limiting kids' time on smartphones and tablets to an hour a day 'makes happier children'
- Pregnant women embrace 'maternity swag' inspired by Kim Kardashian on Instagram
More from FAQ
How tall is Rihanna? The Barbadian beauty looks positively statuesque, and by most standards, she is. Rihanna stands 5 feet, 8 inches tall, and at that height, the singer is well above the U.S. female average of 5 feet, 3.8 inches tall. Rihanna is taller than fellow pop juggernaut Nicki Minaj, who stands 5 feet, 4 inches tall, and compared to R&B singers Brandy (5 feet, 7 inches) and Beyonce (5 feet, 7 inches, though some sources have her an inch shorter), she’s got a moderate size advantage.
The press loves to speculate on how many pounds Rihanna packs onto that 5 foot, 8 inch frame, and she’s said that her weight hovers around 133 pounds. Then again, that was before she went on the Five Factor Diet and began shedding weight at a rapid pace. In March 2012, Rihanna told Ryan Seacrest that even though she’s quit the trendy diet, she can’t stop shedding pounds.
“It’s actually pretty annoying, because now I don’t have a butt, and I have no boobs,” she said, according to Britain’s Daily Mail newspaper. “I already had no boobs to start with. So annoying! And I’m eating everything!”
We should all have RiRi’s problems. Would someone pass the potato chips?