- Australia seal 333-run Test win over India
- Afghan official: IS militants kill 11 in mosque ambush
- Comey in middle of political fray over Trump and Russians
- Bjoergen wins record 15th world cross-country ski title
- Azerbaijan soldiers killed in Karabakh fighting
- Brazilian lawyer dumped career to become a PROSTITUTE
- Man is found dead in Hollywood's famed Magic Castle'
- How Siri and Alexa create a generation of spoilt brats
- Women arrested over Kim Jong-nam worked massage parlours
- The secret of happiness? Live life in the slow lane
More from FAQ
How tall is Rihanna? The Barbadian beauty looks positively statuesque, and by most standards, she is. Rihanna stands 5 feet, 8 inches tall, and at that height, the singer is well above the U.S. female average of 5 feet, 3.8 inches tall. Rihanna is taller than fellow pop juggernaut Nicki Minaj, who stands 5 feet, 4 inches tall, and compared to R&B singers Brandy (5 feet, 7 inches) and Beyonce (5 feet, 7 inches, though some sources have her an inch shorter), she’s got a moderate size advantage.
The press loves to speculate on how many pounds Rihanna packs onto that 5 foot, 8 inch frame, and she’s said that her weight hovers around 133 pounds. Then again, that was before she went on the Five Factor Diet and began shedding weight at a rapid pace. In March 2012, Rihanna told Ryan Seacrest that even though she’s quit the trendy diet, she can’t stop shedding pounds.
“It’s actually pretty annoying, because now I don’t have a butt, and I have no boobs,” she said, according to Britain’s Daily Mail newspaper. “I already had no boobs to start with. So annoying! And I’m eating everything!”
We should all have RiRi’s problems. Would someone pass the potato chips?