- Kristen Bell reveals she's been suffering from depression and anxiety since she was young
- City Police Make Arrest In March Shooting
- Gausman Pitches Eight Shutout Innings Against Yankees
- Paul Bessire On The Kentucky Derby Odds And More
- D.C. Metro GM Announces Hours Reductions, Long Term Track Closures In Aggressive Repair Plan
- Two Northbound I-95 Lanes Temporarily Closed This Weekend
- Charles Davis On The Ravens Draft Picks
- Listen Live: Oakland at Baltimore [Live Audio] MLB
- Woman Dead, 3 Others Injured In 2 Separate Shootings In Montgomery County
- Protective Order Had Been Issued Against Man Police Say Killed Estranged Wife
More from FAQ
How tall is Rihanna? The Barbadian beauty looks positively statuesque, and by most standards, she is. Rihanna stands 5 feet, 8 inches tall, and at that height, the singer is well above the U.S. female average of 5 feet, 3.8 inches tall. Rihanna is taller than fellow pop juggernaut Nicki Minaj, who stands 5 feet, 4 inches tall, and compared to R&B singers Brandy (5 feet, 7 inches) and Beyonce (5 feet, 7 inches, though some sources have her an inch shorter), she’s got a moderate size advantage.
The press loves to speculate on how many pounds Rihanna packs onto that 5 foot, 8 inch frame, and she’s said that her weight hovers around 133 pounds. Then again, that was before she went on the Five Factor Diet and began shedding weight at a rapid pace. In March 2012, Rihanna told Ryan Seacrest that even though she’s quit the trendy diet, she can’t stop shedding pounds.
“It’s actually pretty annoying, because now I don’t have a butt, and I have no boobs,” she said, according to Britain’s Daily Mail newspaper. “I already had no boobs to start with. So annoying! And I’m eating everything!”
We should all have RiRi’s problems. Would someone pass the potato chips?