- The Latest: Experts put Apple tax bill at up to 19B euros
- Chris coleman eager to create a new wave of welsh energy after end of euro 2016
- Jack wilshere set to leave arsenal on loan in search of first-team football
- No eu-us trade deal during obama presidency, francois hollande says
- Burning Man, where Silicon Valley's finest minds gather to... blow up an anvil
- The terrifying moments when animals attack tourists on safari
- Divorcee discovers her boyfriend is wanted by police after he calls her from JAIL - and he then dumps her after finding out she's £14,000 in debt
- Eden Project 50mph ride leaves mother with horrendous rope burns around her neck
- CCTV video shows Kent grandfather's loyal pet waiting patiently for him to return home
- Smoke billows from skyscraper as firefighters battle huge blaze in Abu Dhabi
More from FAQ
How tall is Rihanna? The Barbadian beauty looks positively statuesque, and by most standards, she is. Rihanna stands 5 feet, 8 inches tall, and at that height, the singer is well above the U.S. female average of 5 feet, 3.8 inches tall. Rihanna is taller than fellow pop juggernaut Nicki Minaj, who stands 5 feet, 4 inches tall, and compared to R&B singers Brandy (5 feet, 7 inches) and Beyonce (5 feet, 7 inches, though some sources have her an inch shorter), she’s got a moderate size advantage.
The press loves to speculate on how many pounds Rihanna packs onto that 5 foot, 8 inch frame, and she’s said that her weight hovers around 133 pounds. Then again, that was before she went on the Five Factor Diet and began shedding weight at a rapid pace. In March 2012, Rihanna told Ryan Seacrest that even though she’s quit the trendy diet, she can’t stop shedding pounds.
“It’s actually pretty annoying, because now I don’t have a butt, and I have no boobs,” she said, according to Britain’s Daily Mail newspaper. “I already had no boobs to start with. So annoying! And I’m eating everything!”
We should all have RiRi’s problems. Would someone pass the potato chips?