- Four held on suspicion of murder after death of teenager
- 'angelina effect' leads to rise in preventative double mastectomies
- Hurricane Sandra forms off Mexico's Pacific coast, seen strengthening
- Rockies' Reyes pleads not guilty to abusing wife in Hawaii
- California man charged with child's decade-delayed death
- Michigan, Fiat Chrysler reach deal on tax credits
- Amazon ads for Nazi-themed TV show pulled from N.Y. subway
- Woman sought for series of California wedding thefts
- 8 injured in fire at Mexican oil refinery
- Japan defense minister supports US in South China Sea
More from FAQ
How tall is Rihanna? The Barbadian beauty looks positively statuesque, and by most standards, she is. Rihanna stands 5 feet, 8 inches tall, and at that height, the singer is well above the U.S. female average of 5 feet, 3.8 inches tall. Rihanna is taller than fellow pop juggernaut Nicki Minaj, who stands 5 feet, 4 inches tall, and compared to R&B singers Brandy (5 feet, 7 inches) and Beyonce (5 feet, 7 inches, though some sources have her an inch shorter), she’s got a moderate size advantage.
The press loves to speculate on how many pounds Rihanna packs onto that 5 foot, 8 inch frame, and she’s said that her weight hovers around 133 pounds. Then again, that was before she went on the Five Factor Diet and began shedding weight at a rapid pace. In March 2012, Rihanna told Ryan Seacrest that even though she’s quit the trendy diet, she can’t stop shedding pounds.
“It’s actually pretty annoying, because now I don’t have a butt, and I have no boobs,” she said, according to Britain’s Daily Mail newspaper. “I already had no boobs to start with. So annoying! And I’m eating everything!”
We should all have RiRi’s problems. Would someone pass the potato chips?