- New York City seeks U.S. funds for $1 mln daily security costs for Trump
- Angola's Dos Santos not up for re-election in 2017 -party document
- Gambia's President Jammeh concedes defeat in Dec. 1 election
- Washington Monument shut until at least 2019 for repairs
- 6 people secured after failed armed robbery in Paris
- ‘Harry Potter’ Play Eyes Broadway Jump In Spring 2018
- Garceau: 5 In, 5 Out Of The NFL Playoff Picture
- Ravens And Dolphins Vie For Playoff Spots On Sunday
- Lombardi: Ravens Can Win ‘If They Are Patient With Running Game’
- Buck Showalter Talks Pitching, Fields At Camden Yards & More On Hot Stove Show
More from FAQ
How tall is Rihanna? The Barbadian beauty looks positively statuesque, and by most standards, she is. Rihanna stands 5 feet, 8 inches tall, and at that height, the singer is well above the U.S. female average of 5 feet, 3.8 inches tall. Rihanna is taller than fellow pop juggernaut Nicki Minaj, who stands 5 feet, 4 inches tall, and compared to R&B singers Brandy (5 feet, 7 inches) and Beyonce (5 feet, 7 inches, though some sources have her an inch shorter), she’s got a moderate size advantage.
The press loves to speculate on how many pounds Rihanna packs onto that 5 foot, 8 inch frame, and she’s said that her weight hovers around 133 pounds. Then again, that was before she went on the Five Factor Diet and began shedding weight at a rapid pace. In March 2012, Rihanna told Ryan Seacrest that even though she’s quit the trendy diet, she can’t stop shedding pounds.
“It’s actually pretty annoying, because now I don’t have a butt, and I have no boobs,” she said, according to Britain’s Daily Mail newspaper. “I already had no boobs to start with. So annoying! And I’m eating everything!”
We should all have RiRi’s problems. Would someone pass the potato chips?