- Serial fans' eyes on Baltimore as new ruling approaches for Adnan Syed
- Serial case: victim's family offers rare statement before hearing resumes
- Washington DC plan to pay at-risk youths to avoid crime divides experts
- Top Philippine diplomat and China critic resigns over health
- Man dies after starting Krispy Kreme Challenge in Raleigh
- France prepare for Euros with Scotland, Cameroon friendlies
- After big loss, Credit Suisse CEO asks board: Cut my bonus
- Spain: Madrid city calls for release of puppeteers
- Australian released by jihadists arrives in Burkina Faso
- North Carolina Gov. McCrory in minor crash after Super Bowl
More from FAQ
Celebrity body doubles isn’t a novel idea. Many stars use them for stand-ins, stunts, etc. So when news came out that Rihanna used one in her Armani ad campaign, people wanted to know why–especially since Rihanna is in tip-top shape.
According to British tabloid The Sun, Rihanna’s people hired a body double for her Armani campaign to give RiRi’s toned body the appearance of being fuller and more feminine. Interesting. Remember when Rihanna actually was fuller and more feminine? She was criticized for being chubby by her own father and some even said she was pregnant. Smh, she can’t win!
So, we’re left wondering: