- Egypt arrests 3 reporters conducting street interviews
- Hamilton scorches to record Malaysia GP pole
- South Korean president urges N. Koreans to defect
- Controversial orange order parade passes off peacefully
- Partner pays emotional tribute after boxer mike towell dies following bout
- Shamed Sky TV pundit Richard Keys, 59, is divorcing his cancer-stricken wife of 34 years after she discovered he was 'having an affair with one of his daughter's friends' a 27-year-old lawyer
- Angelina Jolie 'doesn't want Brad Pitt to be prosecuted' over allegations he abused son Maddox, 15, as temporary deal gives her physical custody of all six children
- Honour Polish Spitfire aces who fought in the Battle of Britain
- An underwater escape: Inside the abandoned Soviet gulag that's now a popular attraction for DIVERS
- Usain Bolt dons lederhosen for a night out at Oktoberfest
More from FAQ
Celebrity body doubles isn’t a novel idea. Many stars use them for stand-ins, stunts, etc. So when news came out that Rihanna used one in her Armani ad campaign, people wanted to know why–especially since Rihanna is in tip-top shape.
According to British tabloid The Sun, Rihanna’s people hired a body double for her Armani campaign to give RiRi’s toned body the appearance of being fuller and more feminine. Interesting. Remember when Rihanna actually was fuller and more feminine? She was criticized for being chubby by her own father and some even said she was pregnant. Smh, she can’t win!
So, we’re left wondering: