- Willy wonka actor gene wilder dies aged 83
- 3 hurt as suicide bomber hits Chinese Embassy in Kyrgyzstan
- David cameron 'increased some special advisers' pay by up to 24% in 2015'
- U.S.-led coalition planes hit Islamic State in north Syria - Turkish military
- European shares rise as doubts linger over September U.S. rate hike
- RICHARD LITTLEJOHN says it is up to the French to solve the crisis in Calais
- Armed police in Pagham in stand-off with pensioner believed to have a gun
- GP Lisa Steen who died of cancer criticises colleagues in blog post
- Comedian and author Mandy Nolan claims Botox should be banned not the burka
- India tells female tourists NOT to wear skirts as country attempts to tackle gang-rape
More from FAQ
Celebrity body doubles isn’t a novel idea. Many stars use them for stand-ins, stunts, etc. So when news came out that Rihanna used one in her Armani ad campaign, people wanted to know why–especially since Rihanna is in tip-top shape.
According to British tabloid The Sun, Rihanna’s people hired a body double for her Armani campaign to give RiRi’s toned body the appearance of being fuller and more feminine. Interesting. Remember when Rihanna actually was fuller and more feminine? She was criticized for being chubby by her own father and some even said she was pregnant. Smh, she can’t win!
So, we’re left wondering: