- Golden Globe winner Christine Kaufmann dies in Germany
- Lawmakers back measures to protect Israel by punishing Iran
- South Korea finds presumed remains of ferry disaster victims
- Immigrant's bid to avoid deportation comes to Supreme Court
- Paris clashes over police killing of Chinese man; 3 injured
- Weather Blog: A Mix Of Dry And Rainy Days This Week
- Police Investigating Puppy Abuse Case After Dog Was Left For Dead
- Families build BUNKERS in homes as Cyclone Debbie hits
- Mother cured of migraines by 'visiting her past life'
- SARAH VINE says Theresa May won Nicola Sturgeon battle
More from FAQ
Celebrity body doubles isn’t a novel idea. Many stars use them for stand-ins, stunts, etc. So when news came out that Rihanna used one in her Armani ad campaign, people wanted to know why–especially since Rihanna is in tip-top shape.
According to British tabloid The Sun, Rihanna’s people hired a body double for her Armani campaign to give RiRi’s toned body the appearance of being fuller and more feminine. Interesting. Remember when Rihanna actually was fuller and more feminine? She was criticized for being chubby by her own father and some even said she was pregnant. Smh, she can’t win!
So, we’re left wondering: