- Elinor barker takes silver as great britain land four european track medals
- Iqbal 55no as Bangladesh make 119-3 by tea vs England
- Long-serving british cycling chief ian drake to step down
- India agree to use drs in england test series
- CHRISTOPHER STEVENS on The Apprentice homemade fudge
- As Tom Jones returns to The Voice, how do other celebs match up to Ronseal colour chart?
- Warner Brothers announces first posthumous Prince music including remastered Purple Rain
- Could you really pay no tax at all on your buy-to-lets?
- Man who sold new £5 note for £80,000 on eBay is trolled by the winner
- 'Bullied' teen who got letter from Jeremy Vine was actually BUYING DRUGS
More from FAQ
Celebrity body doubles isn’t a novel idea. Many stars use them for stand-ins, stunts, etc. So when news came out that Rihanna used one in her Armani ad campaign, people wanted to know why–especially since Rihanna is in tip-top shape.
According to British tabloid The Sun, Rihanna’s people hired a body double for her Armani campaign to give RiRi’s toned body the appearance of being fuller and more feminine. Interesting. Remember when Rihanna actually was fuller and more feminine? She was criticized for being chubby by her own father and some even said she was pregnant. Smh, she can’t win!
So, we’re left wondering: