- Likud lawmaker's antics make him bad boy of Israeli politics
- Nigeria: Suspected Boko Haram bombing hits Shiite procession
- Police say man in Mississippi Waffle House kills employee
- Former Virginia House speaker, Norfolk treasurer dies at 87
- The Latest: Justice blocks Native Hawaiian vote count
- Chilean mom restricted access to baby for smoking marijuana
- Black Friday crowds thin in subdued start to U.S. holiday shopping
- Protest over Chicago teen's shooting ties up retail district
- Israel 'soon' to open Abu Dhabi office for renewable energy
- Ringleader of Paris attacks planned more strikes, mocked open borders - sources
More from FAQ
Celebrity body doubles isn’t a novel idea. Many stars use them for stand-ins, stunts, etc. So when news came out that Rihanna used one in her Armani ad campaign, people wanted to know why–especially since Rihanna is in tip-top shape.
According to British tabloid The Sun, Rihanna’s people hired a body double for her Armani campaign to give RiRi’s toned body the appearance of being fuller and more feminine. Interesting. Remember when Rihanna actually was fuller and more feminine? She was criticized for being chubby by her own father and some even said she was pregnant. Smh, she can’t win!
So, we’re left wondering: