- South Africa's rand recoups losses but still vulnerable, oil lifts stocks
- Alberta fire forces 3 more communities to evacuate
- Sudan rights lawyer says security forces raid his office
- Marouane fellaini and robert huth handed three-match suspensions
- Leicester plan a night at the opera for celebrating supporters
- Pall of sex abuse investigations hangs over alumni weekends
- Louis van gaal urges manchester united to keep pressure on manchester city
- Joe hart: manchester city must forget champions league exit to qualify again
- Andy murray beats gilles simon to reach last eight in madrid
- Automakers, states urge White House to reject plan to open spectrum
More from FAQ
Celebrity body doubles isn’t a novel idea. Many stars use them for stand-ins, stunts, etc. So when news came out that Rihanna used one in her Armani ad campaign, people wanted to know why–especially since Rihanna is in tip-top shape.
According to British tabloid The Sun, Rihanna’s people hired a body double for her Armani campaign to give RiRi’s toned body the appearance of being fuller and more feminine. Interesting. Remember when Rihanna actually was fuller and more feminine? She was criticized for being chubby by her own father and some even said she was pregnant. Smh, she can’t win!
So, we’re left wondering: