- Families: investigation found MH17 downed from pro-Russia rebel held territory
- Vitol CEO says does not see tighter oil market before 2018
- Chris froome speaks out about the use of tues in cycling
- UK judge bans publication of hacked Pippa Middleton photos
- Somerset factory fined £210,000 after a worker fell to his death through a skylight
- Ricky Tomlinson asks why Caroline Aherne didn't have state funeral like Margaret Thatcher
- Giovanni Rana release details on what happens on a British dinner table
- Sam Allardyce was always going to have to bend to fit... it's such a shame he couldn't see that he had to change
- 'Control your children you fat pikey b****!': Apprentice candidate forced to apologise for shocking racist outburst - and the series hasn't even started yet
- Former bulimic reveals she will only feed her daughter raw fruit and vegetables
More from FAQ
How many tattoos does Rihanna have? Rihanna has 17 tattoos, according to most websites, and the R&B superstar has never been shy about showing off her ink.
Rihanna’s tattoos include:
- A treble clef and musical note on her foot
- “Love” on her middle finger
- The Sanskrit prayer “forgiveness, honesty, suppression, and control” on her right hip
- A Maori-inspired design on her right hand
- The Pisces zodiac sign behind her ear
- The words “rebelle fleur” on her neck
- A trail of stars descending down her back
- The phrase “always a lesson, never a failure,” spelled out backward, for convenient mirror reading, just below her collarbone
- “Shhh…” on her index finger
- Roman numerals on her left shoulder
- A pistol on her right ribcage
- A star on her left ear; a girly-girl skull on her left ankle
- “Al Hurria fi Al Maseeh”—“Freedom in God”—on her left ribcage
- “Thug life,” a tribute to slain rapper Tupac, spelled out in white ink across her knuckles.
- A falcon on her foot.
Rihanna’s latest tattoo—as of March 2012—is a tiny cross located where her neck meets her left collarbone.
Rihanna’s tattoos make her one of the most heavily inked R&B singers in the game, but looking across the broader musical spectrum, the Barbadian beauty has nothing on onetime flame Travis Barker, the tatted-up drummer for blink-182. As far as rappers are concerned, RiRi trails the likes of 50 Cent, the Game, and of course, Lil Wayne, for body-art supremacy. Let’s just hope she doesn’t make like Weezy and tat up that pretty face of hers.