- Rain stops play in the final major of the year
- Pep guardiola confirms manchester city interest in john stones and leroy sane
- Who is setting Kenya's schools on fire?
- Clinton to nation: It's a 'moment of reckoning'
- Johanna konta continues winning run to reach rogers cup quarter-finals
- U.S. Olympian Katie Zaferes On The Conditions She Will Face During The Rio Olympics
- Jimenez Strong, Bullpen Slips In Orioles’ 6-2 Loss To Twins
- More UK cases of Zika: Three patients test positive for virus in West Yorkshire after returning from overseas
- Ryanair passengers travelling with an under-12 must pay for reserved seat
- Heartbroken mother, 55, of teenager who hanged himself over false rape allegations kills herself after first anniversary of his death because she ‘couldn’t see a future without him’
More from FAQ
How many tattoos does Rihanna have? Rihanna has 17 tattoos, according to most websites, and the R&B superstar has never been shy about showing off her ink.
Rihanna’s tattoos include:
- A treble clef and musical note on her foot
- “Love” on her middle finger
- The Sanskrit prayer “forgiveness, honesty, suppression, and control” on her right hip
- A Maori-inspired design on her right hand
- The Pisces zodiac sign behind her ear
- The words “rebelle fleur” on her neck
- A trail of stars descending down her back
- The phrase “always a lesson, never a failure,” spelled out backward, for convenient mirror reading, just below her collarbone
- “Shhh…” on her index finger
- Roman numerals on her left shoulder
- A pistol on her right ribcage
- A star on her left ear; a girly-girl skull on her left ankle
- “Al Hurria fi Al Maseeh”—“Freedom in God”—on her left ribcage
- “Thug life,” a tribute to slain rapper Tupac, spelled out in white ink across her knuckles.
- A falcon on her foot.
Rihanna’s latest tattoo—as of March 2012—is a tiny cross located where her neck meets her left collarbone.
Rihanna’s tattoos make her one of the most heavily inked R&B singers in the game, but looking across the broader musical spectrum, the Barbadian beauty has nothing on onetime flame Travis Barker, the tatted-up drummer for blink-182. As far as rappers are concerned, RiRi trails the likes of 50 Cent, the Game, and of course, Lil Wayne, for body-art supremacy. Let’s just hope she doesn’t make like Weezy and tat up that pretty face of hers.