- Police Chase Suspect Charged In Crash That Left Woman Dead
- Chesapeake Bay’s Underwater Grasses Making a Comeback
- Some Md. Voters Call For Removal Of Board Of Elections
- Ringling Bros. Circus Elephants Take Final Bow
- This Week In Golf: Brian Stuard Wins Playoff At Shortened Zurich Classic
- Excitement Builds As $40M Renovation Nears Completion At Pikesville High School
- Cyberbullying Allegations Continue After Firefighter Commits Suicide
- Baltimore Police Investigate 26-Year-Old Woman’s Murder
- Thousands, Including ‘Orioles Fan’ Breach Baghdad’s Green Zone
- 16-Year-Old Killed, 2 Teens Injured In Baltimore Shootings
More from FAQ
At any given time, there are several ways to find out who Rihanna is dating. Twitter is one option, as RiRi tends to tweet clues about her personal life. (Scandalous photos, too.) There’s also the celebrity blogosphere, which has kept a rigorous accounting of Rihanna’s boyfriends. Since emerging as an R&B star, Rihanna has dated several notable fellows, and so far as we can tell, she likes three kinds of guys. Observe:
In May 2012, Rihanna was linked to New York Knicks basketball player J.R. Smith. Less than a year before that, she was cozying up to Los Angeles Dodgers baseball player Matt Kemp. And might there have been a 2009 hookup with basketball player Rashard Lewis? Clearly, she’s got a thing for ballers.
The most notorious of Rihanna’s boyfriend is R&B star Chris Brown, who beat her up on the eve of the 2009 Grammys. After dating Brown, Rihanna had a fling with Drake, though she’s said that she broke it off with the Canadian rapper before long, since she was too fragile to commit. In 2011, Rihanna supposedly dated Blink-182 drummer Travis Barker. Our guess: They talked about tattoos.