- U.S. oil ticks up for 2nd day on record OPEC output cut compliance
- Prison for man asleep in car with fingers on guns' triggers
- Asian shares edge up, await Trump's policy speech
- Republicans block bid to force Trump to release tax returns
- Annapolis Police Investigating Bomb Threat At Jewish Day School
- Faith, Immigrant Groups Rally For Maryland Mom Facing Deportation
- Maryland’s Cardin Hits Trump On Russia Policy, Immigration
- First Baltimore City Public School Student Wins Full-Tuition Scholarship To Stevenson
- City Council Asking State To Turn Over Control Of Baltimore PD
- Meet WJZ’s 2017 Black History Oratory Competition Winner: Jeremiah Pearl
More from FAQ
At any given time, there are several ways to find out who Rihanna is dating. Twitter is one option, as RiRi tends to tweet clues about her personal life. (Scandalous photos, too.) There’s also the celebrity blogosphere, which has kept a rigorous accounting of Rihanna’s boyfriends. Since emerging as an R&B star, Rihanna has dated several notable fellows, and so far as we can tell, she likes three kinds of guys. Observe:
In May 2012, Rihanna was linked to New York Knicks basketball player J.R. Smith. Less than a year before that, she was cozying up to Los Angeles Dodgers baseball player Matt Kemp. And might there have been a 2009 hookup with basketball player Rashard Lewis? Clearly, she’s got a thing for ballers.
The most notorious of Rihanna’s boyfriend is R&B star Chris Brown, who beat her up on the eve of the 2009 Grammys. After dating Brown, Rihanna had a fling with Drake, though she’s said that she broke it off with the Canadian rapper before long, since she was too fragile to commit. In 2011, Rihanna supposedly dated Blink-182 drummer Travis Barker. Our guess: They talked about tattoos.