- Israel firm wants super-efficient engine to power car revolution
- Dwyane Wade begins Bulls career in style
- Manson follower 'Tex' Watson denied parole in California
- AP News Guide: Pipeline activists swept off private property
- Activists split as Clinton makes push for black millennials
- Soaring Complaints Over Loud Jets At BWI Airport
- WEATHER BLOG: Warmup On Tap
- Phelps Secretly Took Plunge in June, Marrying Girlfriend
- Countess in rant at NHS over £40 health check for a gun licence
- Hacked to death, the real-life Flashman with his own harem
More from FAQ
At any given time, there are several ways to find out who Rihanna is dating. Twitter is one option, as RiRi tends to tweet clues about her personal life. (Scandalous photos, too.) There’s also the celebrity blogosphere, which has kept a rigorous accounting of Rihanna’s boyfriends. Since emerging as an R&B star, Rihanna has dated several notable fellows, and so far as we can tell, she likes three kinds of guys. Observe:
In May 2012, Rihanna was linked to New York Knicks basketball player J.R. Smith. Less than a year before that, she was cozying up to Los Angeles Dodgers baseball player Matt Kemp. And might there have been a 2009 hookup with basketball player Rashard Lewis? Clearly, she’s got a thing for ballers.
The most notorious of Rihanna’s boyfriend is R&B star Chris Brown, who beat her up on the eve of the 2009 Grammys. After dating Brown, Rihanna had a fling with Drake, though she’s said that she broke it off with the Canadian rapper before long, since she was too fragile to commit. In 2011, Rihanna supposedly dated Blink-182 drummer Travis Barker. Our guess: They talked about tattoos.