- Five beach tragedy victims 'were young men on day out from london'
- Guyana president open to easing enforcement of marijuana ban
- France, the burkini and a "battle of cultures"
- Labour gallop ahead of tories in donations stakes with £6.2m in eu poll run-up
- Sadiq khan condemns french burkini ban during visit to paris
- How much coffee do YOU drink? Study reveals why some of us need five cups a day while others can manage on one
- Six 'migrants trying to cross Channel' are rescued off the coast of Dover
- New CIA documents reveal the Soviets worried that Watergate would be used as an excuse to wreck relations between the US and USSR
- Fed should hike rates gradually, George says in Jackson Hole
- Spanish economy powers ahead as politicians dither
More from FAQ
At any given time, there are several ways to find out who Rihanna is dating. Twitter is one option, as RiRi tends to tweet clues about her personal life. (Scandalous photos, too.) There’s also the celebrity blogosphere, which has kept a rigorous accounting of Rihanna’s boyfriends. Since emerging as an R&B star, Rihanna has dated several notable fellows, and so far as we can tell, she likes three kinds of guys. Observe:
In May 2012, Rihanna was linked to New York Knicks basketball player J.R. Smith. Less than a year before that, she was cozying up to Los Angeles Dodgers baseball player Matt Kemp. And might there have been a 2009 hookup with basketball player Rashard Lewis? Clearly, she’s got a thing for ballers.
The most notorious of Rihanna’s boyfriend is R&B star Chris Brown, who beat her up on the eve of the 2009 Grammys. After dating Brown, Rihanna had a fling with Drake, though she’s said that she broke it off with the Canadian rapper before long, since she was too fragile to commit. In 2011, Rihanna supposedly dated Blink-182 drummer Travis Barker. Our guess: They talked about tattoos.