- One dead in shooting at Bangladeshi Shi'ite mosque
- Adele smashes oasis's sales record as 25 proves a winner
- Wayne rooney still confident of champions league progress for manchester united
- Claudio ranieri confident he can tempt jamie vardy and riyad mahrez to stay
- Brazil arrests push Petrobras probe back to Rousseff's door
- Harry hails 'milestone' opening of mamohato children's centre in lesotho
- Minimum 22-year term for man who drowned grandson, 9, in bath
- Regional differences in childhood obesity rates - report
- Adele announces first tour in five years for new album '25'
- Victory for families in carers' benefit cap challenge
More from FAQ
At any given time, there are several ways to find out who Rihanna is dating. Twitter is one option, as RiRi tends to tweet clues about her personal life. (Scandalous photos, too.) There’s also the celebrity blogosphere, which has kept a rigorous accounting of Rihanna’s boyfriends. Since emerging as an R&B star, Rihanna has dated several notable fellows, and so far as we can tell, she likes three kinds of guys. Observe:
In May 2012, Rihanna was linked to New York Knicks basketball player J.R. Smith. Less than a year before that, she was cozying up to Los Angeles Dodgers baseball player Matt Kemp. And might there have been a 2009 hookup with basketball player Rashard Lewis? Clearly, she’s got a thing for ballers.
The most notorious of Rihanna’s boyfriend is R&B star Chris Brown, who beat her up on the eve of the 2009 Grammys. After dating Brown, Rihanna had a fling with Drake, though she’s said that she broke it off with the Canadian rapper before long, since she was too fragile to commit. In 2011, Rihanna supposedly dated Blink-182 drummer Travis Barker. Our guess: They talked about tattoos.