- The Latest: 1st day of jury selection in Gray case concludes
- Julie-Ann Doherty jailed for biting chunks out of woman’s ear
- Barack Obama tells Vladimir Putin to focus Syrian airstrikes on ISIS
- A BOILER room in London is set to sell for more than £250k
- Daniel Legg made his girlfriend live by 'Dan's Law' then beat her unconscious
- Mystery DOME found on Mars 'was built by an ancient civilisation'
- New Orleans mass shooter Joseph 'Moe' Allen turns himself in
- Could a TENT over your bed dramatically reduce your heating bill? Firm claims ‘four poster cover’ can help insulate you at night
- Bill Gates plots a surprise attack on the energy sector
- Florida man rescues fallen Christmas tree AND stops runaway car
More from FAQ
Halle Berry is putting the brakes on her wedding plans until she relocates to France. The actress is planning to marry fiancé Olivier Martinez, but is planning the move to France for the sake of her 4-year-old daughter, Nahla.
The “Cloud Atlas” actress told InStyle magazine when asked about her wedding:
“I’m not sure where I am going to be living in the next few months, so I have to get that settled first.”
“It’s the appeal of privacy and a greater sense of safety for Nahla. Because we are followed all the time, she is starting to feel like she is somehow special, and of course she is, but I want her to understand that she’s special because of who she is, not because she was born into this celebrity blender.”
What Halle does know is that she wants her wedding to be an intimate occasion when she does tie the knot.
I hope Halle gets it right this time around.