- Fox News' Ed Henry returning in new role after 4 months off
- Premiership chief executive does not like the idea of international breakaway
- Lewis hamilton targets belgian grand prix win despite engine penalty
- Manchester city face 'very tough' task after landing barcelona and celtic tests
- Cristiano ronaldo wins uefa best player in europe award
- Orioles Need Tillman Healthy, Davis To Keep Crushin’
- Salisbury Target Store Evacuated After Bomb Threat
- BWI Set A New Record For Passengers In June
- Maryland Announces Men’s Basketball 2016-17 Schedule
- Fire Marshal Probes Fiery Blast That Destroyed Rural Home
More from FAQ
Halle Berry is putting the brakes on her wedding plans until she relocates to France. The actress is planning to marry fiancé Olivier Martinez, but is planning the move to France for the sake of her 4-year-old daughter, Nahla.
The “Cloud Atlas” actress told InStyle magazine when asked about her wedding:
“I’m not sure where I am going to be living in the next few months, so I have to get that settled first.”
“It’s the appeal of privacy and a greater sense of safety for Nahla. Because we are followed all the time, she is starting to feel like she is somehow special, and of course she is, but I want her to understand that she’s special because of who she is, not because she was born into this celebrity blender.”
What Halle does know is that she wants her wedding to be an intimate occasion when she does tie the knot.
I hope Halle gets it right this time around.