- Helen marten named winner of 2016 turner prize
- Justice suspends president of Brazil's Senate from duties
- The Latest: Prosecutors plan to retry police officer
- Police officer charged for slapping man dressed as bunny
- Man Convicted In Son’s Hot-Car Death Gets Life, No Parole
- Police: Fake News Story Led Gunman To Popular D.C. Pizzeria
- Keidel: Are These Chiefs For Real?
- Mistrial Declared In Black Motorist’s Shooting
- Maryland Woman Ordered Released on Bail from Gambian Prison
- Grinch Investigation: Christmas Lights Stolen In Edgemere
More from FAQ
Halle Berry is putting the brakes on her wedding plans until she relocates to France. The actress is planning to marry fiancé Olivier Martinez, but is planning the move to France for the sake of her 4-year-old daughter, Nahla.
The “Cloud Atlas” actress told InStyle magazine when asked about her wedding:
“I’m not sure where I am going to be living in the next few months, so I have to get that settled first.”
“It’s the appeal of privacy and a greater sense of safety for Nahla. Because we are followed all the time, she is starting to feel like she is somehow special, and of course she is, but I want her to understand that she’s special because of who she is, not because she was born into this celebrity blender.”
What Halle does know is that she wants her wedding to be an intimate occasion when she does tie the knot.
I hope Halle gets it right this time around.