- Fugitive arrested after 'killing two strangers in Dallas murder rampage'
- UK's globalized car industry wary of Brexit impact
- Shimon Peres witnessed Israel's history, and shaped it
- The Latest: Chemical board drafts West Virginia spill report
- Honda says Takata air bag ruptured in Malaysia crash, 1 dead
- Savvy strategy for betting on a fad also considers its end
- FIRST WARNING WX: Heavy Rain Expected Across Maryland Through Friday
- Thursday Night Breakdown: Dolphins, Bengals – Time To Correct Mistakes
- Baltimore Police Introduce Trauma-Informed Rooms
- Maryland Airport to Get 9/11 Artifact
More from FAQ
Halle Berry is putting the brakes on her wedding plans until she relocates to France. The actress is planning to marry fiancé Olivier Martinez, but is planning the move to France for the sake of her 4-year-old daughter, Nahla.
The “Cloud Atlas” actress told InStyle magazine when asked about her wedding:
“I’m not sure where I am going to be living in the next few months, so I have to get that settled first.”
“It’s the appeal of privacy and a greater sense of safety for Nahla. Because we are followed all the time, she is starting to feel like she is somehow special, and of course she is, but I want her to understand that she’s special because of who she is, not because she was born into this celebrity blender.”
What Halle does know is that she wants her wedding to be an intimate occasion when she does tie the knot.
I hope Halle gets it right this time around.