- Fashionistas, the gadget-mad and foodies: Valentine's gifts that everyone will love
- Jenny Packham’s designs are popular with Kate Middleton, Angelina Jolie and Kate Hudson
- Marks & Spencer to create a clothing line for children with special needs
- Mother-of-six, 33, says she gets MISTAKEN for her 14-year-old daughter
- VTech alters terms and conditions to avoid blame if it is hacked again
- Senior wrongly declared DEAD is now $4,500 in debt after his social security and health insurance were cancelled
- How Lyme disease is spread is revealed by unraveling tick's DNA
- Obama back in Springfield where he announced candidacy nine years ago
- Royal Caribbean passengers cheer as Anthem of the Seas docks early following storm
- Female tiger KILLED by mating partner at Sacramento Zoo
More from FAQ
Halle Berry is putting the brakes on her wedding plans until she relocates to France. The actress is planning to marry fiancé Olivier Martinez, but is planning the move to France for the sake of her 4-year-old daughter, Nahla.
The “Cloud Atlas” actress told InStyle magazine when asked about her wedding:
“I’m not sure where I am going to be living in the next few months, so I have to get that settled first.”
“It’s the appeal of privacy and a greater sense of safety for Nahla. Because we are followed all the time, she is starting to feel like she is somehow special, and of course she is, but I want her to understand that she’s special because of who she is, not because she was born into this celebrity blender.”
What Halle does know is that she wants her wedding to be an intimate occasion when she does tie the knot.
I hope Halle gets it right this time around.