- 'This is just the beginning': women who marched against Trump vow to fight on
- Israel approves 566 east Jerusalem settler homes
- Labour MPs attack Theresa May´s `extreme Brexit´ blueprint
- Zverev emerges from the depths to take out Murray
- Russia should not think sanctions will be lifted soon - PM
- Turkish police capture suspect in Istanbul rocket attacks - police sources
- DAN HODGES: Theresa May faces risk from man next door
- Tributes for the victims of the Melbourne massacre
- Passengers arrested for watching porn on their journeys
- Murderer Rena Salmon 'making devoted daughter homeless'
More from FAQ
Halle Berry is putting the brakes on her wedding plans until she relocates to France. The actress is planning to marry fiancé Olivier Martinez, but is planning the move to France for the sake of her 4-year-old daughter, Nahla.
The “Cloud Atlas” actress told InStyle magazine when asked about her wedding:
“I’m not sure where I am going to be living in the next few months, so I have to get that settled first.”
“It’s the appeal of privacy and a greater sense of safety for Nahla. Because we are followed all the time, she is starting to feel like she is somehow special, and of course she is, but I want her to understand that she’s special because of who she is, not because she was born into this celebrity blender.”
What Halle does know is that she wants her wedding to be an intimate occasion when she does tie the knot.
I hope Halle gets it right this time around.