- Donald Trump lends name to new hotel so near – and so far from – White House
- Maybe 100,000 hijacked devices used in cyber attack: Dyn
- Inside the US-led coalition war on IS
- Juan mata settles manchester efl cup derby clash in united's favour
- School Board Member Resigns After Governor’s Education Order
- OC Police Searching for 2 Arcade Theft Suspects
- Roethlisberger Likely To Be Ready For Ravens In Week 9
- 3 Penguin Chicks Hatch At Maryland Zoo
- DraftKings, FanDuel Agree To $12M Settlement With NY
- 11-Month-Old Subject Of Amber Alert Found Safe On Sidewalk
More from FAQ
Halle Berry is putting the brakes on her wedding plans until she relocates to France. The actress is planning to marry fiancé Olivier Martinez, but is planning the move to France for the sake of her 4-year-old daughter, Nahla.
The “Cloud Atlas” actress told InStyle magazine when asked about her wedding:
“I’m not sure where I am going to be living in the next few months, so I have to get that settled first.”
“It’s the appeal of privacy and a greater sense of safety for Nahla. Because we are followed all the time, she is starting to feel like she is somehow special, and of course she is, but I want her to understand that she’s special because of who she is, not because she was born into this celebrity blender.”
What Halle does know is that she wants her wedding to be an intimate occasion when she does tie the knot.
I hope Halle gets it right this time around.