- Golden Globe winner Christine Kaufmann dies in Germany
- Lawmakers back measures to protect Israel by punishing Iran
- South Korea finds presumed remains of ferry disaster victims
- Immigrant's bid to avoid deportation comes to Supreme Court
- Paris clashes over police killing of Chinese man; 3 injured
- Weather Blog: A Mix Of Dry And Rainy Days This Week
- Police Investigating Puppy Abuse Case After Dog Was Left For Dead
- Families build BUNKERS in homes as Cyclone Debbie hits
- Mother cured of migraines by 'visiting her past life'
- SARAH VINE says Theresa May won Nicola Sturgeon battle
More from FAQ
Halle Berry is putting the brakes on her wedding plans until she relocates to France. The actress is planning to marry fiancé Olivier Martinez, but is planning the move to France for the sake of her 4-year-old daughter, Nahla.
The “Cloud Atlas” actress told InStyle magazine when asked about her wedding:
“I’m not sure where I am going to be living in the next few months, so I have to get that settled first.”
“It’s the appeal of privacy and a greater sense of safety for Nahla. Because we are followed all the time, she is starting to feel like she is somehow special, and of course she is, but I want her to understand that she’s special because of who she is, not because she was born into this celebrity blender.”
What Halle does know is that she wants her wedding to be an intimate occasion when she does tie the knot.
I hope Halle gets it right this time around.