- Operator of ski lift that killed Poonam Bhattal escapes jail
- Babyface Drip promises to reverse the effects of stress and alcohol
- Amanda Holden swears and throws her microphone across the stage at BGT
- Mystery Hatton Garden burglar known only as Basil and thought to be the brains behind the £14m gem heist 'is a former policeman'
- Lil’ Chris Hardman left a voicemail for his friend saying he felt low before he hanged himself
- Kimberly Reylander shot by toddler with a pistol on great-grandparents' nightstand
- Batch of illegal 96% proof moonshine booze kills at least 24 people in Indonesia
- Casey Anthony launches photography business in West Palm Beach Florida
- Obese woman contorts her body while posing for gritty photoshoot
- Top Gear's new host Matt LeBlanc hits back at 'nervous breakdown' claims
More from FAQ
So, now that we know Lil Wayne didn't die in a car accident, Media Take Out is trying hard to keep Weezy in the news. How? By questioning his sexuality, of course!
The gossip website posted a few photos of the How to Love rapper a few days ago with some hints that the rapper likes males more than he likes females.
"Hip-hop has gone through many phases -- the conscious era, the gangsta rap era, the bling-bling era…" they wrote over a photo of the rapper. "Now we're in a new era…"
"We've been wondering for a while what the new ERA of hip hop would be… well if WEEZY and 'em had there (sic) way.. this is it…the gay era!"
The writers are basing their opinion on the photos of Lil Wayne that feature him in a camouflage shirt, jhorts with a song verse printed on them and some colorful accessories. Uh, that makes him gay? OK.
It's not the first time Lil Wayne has been accused of being gay. Rumors emerged a few years ago after Wayne and his mentor, Birdman, were caught in a mouth-on-mouth kiss.
"[It's the] Black Mafia, if they don't understand that, they ain't gangsta. I just watched TV, and Bill Parcells [Dallas Cowboys coach] kissed two and three of dem boys, He kissed T.O., Jerry Porter kissed Bill Bill Cower, it's a Mafia thing," Wayne explained to New York DJ Angie Martinez at the time.
"If anybody think I'm gay, come test me. I light you up. I probably smash your girl…twice! Her and her best friend."
Yeah, we doubt Lil Wayne is gay. If anything, he looks at his mentor as a father figure. As for Media Take Out? We can't trust a 'news' outlet that doesn't know how to use spell-check.