- Pfizer fined for hiking epilepsy drug price 2,600 pct in UK
- Gatland 'excited' by lions coaching team
- Christmas gifts for underprivileged kids stolen from church
- Innovation or a monopoly? AT&T, Time Warner go before Senate
- Record 607 bears billed in New Jersey's hunt
- Donald Trump is Time magazine's 2016 'Person of the Year'
- Engie sees 40 pct earnings growth in smart services for cities
- East Libyan security forces say attack on oil ports averted
- No survivors likely in crash of Pakistani carrying about 40 people
- Trump Is Time Magazine’s Person Of The Year
More from FAQ
So, now that we know Lil Wayne didn't die in a car accident, Media Take Out is trying hard to keep Weezy in the news. How? By questioning his sexuality, of course!
The gossip website posted a few photos of the How to Love rapper a few days ago with some hints that the rapper likes males more than he likes females.
"Hip-hop has gone through many phases -- the conscious era, the gangsta rap era, the bling-bling era…" they wrote over a photo of the rapper. "Now we're in a new era…"
"We've been wondering for a while what the new ERA of hip hop would be… well if WEEZY and 'em had there (sic) way.. this is it…the gay era!"
The writers are basing their opinion on the photos of Lil Wayne that feature him in a camouflage shirt, jhorts with a song verse printed on them and some colorful accessories. Uh, that makes him gay? OK.
It's not the first time Lil Wayne has been accused of being gay. Rumors emerged a few years ago after Wayne and his mentor, Birdman, were caught in a mouth-on-mouth kiss.
"[It's the] Black Mafia, if they don't understand that, they ain't gangsta. I just watched TV, and Bill Parcells [Dallas Cowboys coach] kissed two and three of dem boys, He kissed T.O., Jerry Porter kissed Bill Bill Cower, it's a Mafia thing," Wayne explained to New York DJ Angie Martinez at the time.
"If anybody think I'm gay, come test me. I light you up. I probably smash your girl…twice! Her and her best friend."
Yeah, we doubt Lil Wayne is gay. If anything, he looks at his mentor as a father figure. As for Media Take Out? We can't trust a 'news' outlet that doesn't know how to use spell-check.