- License plate readers a double-edged sword for NY village
- Beck beats Bacsinszky to draw Germany level 2-2 in Fed Cup
- 10ft wide house in East Dulwich hits the market for £800,000
- Eurostar study reveals British tourists' packing habits
- Private company doubles cost of NHS hospital TV service: Patients now have to pay US company £5 to watch six hours of their favourite shows
- Dental nurse and part-time model who gave her friend a facelift even though she has no qualifications is sacked
- Kate Middleton marks the 75th anniversary of the RAF Air Cadets with Carol Vorderman
- Sir Cliff Richard reveals his ‘trauma’ over police investigation into sex abuse claims
- The Duke of Edinburgh joins the Queen for Sunday service at Sandringham
- Republican debate starts in chaos as Jeb Bush bumps into Donald Trump
More from FAQ
Joan Rivers is as famous for her plastic surgery obsession as she is for her potty mouth. So did you ever wonder just how many procedures the 78-year-old comedian has had?
So says the Daily Telegraph, which ran a story today about Rivers' love affair with cosmetic procedures. "Every weekend I just go in and I do something new. I get a 10th one free. It's a little like coffee you just keep going," Rivers reportedly quipped.
The Daily Telegraph also writes that Melissa, Joan's daughter and co-star on "Joan & Melissa: Joan Knows Best?", is none too happy with how often her mother goes under the knife.
But as Joan told The Huffington Post, "I don't give a damn what people think. If you don't like my opinion, too bad. That's the only good thing about age."
Meaning she probably doesn't care that 739 is a completely absurd amount of surgeries and that with her 80th birthday approaching, it's probably not worth the pain and money.
Then again, her recuperation methods make for awesome TV. So we're undecided on it all.
Read more at DailyTelegraph.com.au and see the evolution of Joan's face in the retro TV clips below.