- Trump speaks directly with Taiwan's leader, irking China
- Boss of notorious London crime family Patrick 'Patsy' Adams jailed for shooting a 'grass'
- Hampshire mother's joy as her sons who were born at 23 weeks
- Airbnb settles row with New York City officials after threats it could be fined thousands of dollars for illegal sublets and vows to work WITH them to clamp down on guilty landlords
- Road rage ends in McKnight's death; criticism of case looms
- Jury going into next week in ex-officer's murder trial
- Nations set to approve heritage protection fund
- China lodges protest over Trump call with Taiwan president
- BEL MOONEY: I've been a slave to my cruel partner for 30 years
- Erupting geysers, dramatic waterfalls and epic fjords: Stunning drone footage captures the breathtaking beauty of Norway and Iceland
More from FAQ
Joan Rivers is as famous for her plastic surgery obsession as she is for her potty mouth. So did you ever wonder just how many procedures the 78-year-old comedian has had?
So says the Daily Telegraph, which ran a story today about Rivers' love affair with cosmetic procedures. "Every weekend I just go in and I do something new. I get a 10th one free. It's a little like coffee you just keep going," Rivers reportedly quipped.
The Daily Telegraph also writes that Melissa, Joan's daughter and co-star on "Joan & Melissa: Joan Knows Best?", is none too happy with how often her mother goes under the knife.
But as Joan told The Huffington Post, "I don't give a damn what people think. If you don't like my opinion, too bad. That's the only good thing about age."
Meaning she probably doesn't care that 739 is a completely absurd amount of surgeries and that with her 80th birthday approaching, it's probably not worth the pain and money.
Then again, her recuperation methods make for awesome TV. So we're undecided on it all.
Read more at DailyTelegraph.com.au and see the evolution of Joan's face in the retro TV clips below.