- Gaston surges to first major hurricane of Atlantic season: official
- Mexico discovers hidden tunnel to US
- FARC sets permanent cease-fire under Colombia peace deal
- Motor racing-Christmas comes early for Hamilton at Spa
- United Airlines pilots Brady Grebenc and Carlos Licona pictured after Glasgow arrest
- Angela Merkel 'underestimated' Germany's open doors policy amidst record migrant influx
- Flushed away! A Power Ranger, sex toys, credit cards, mobile phones and even FALSE TEETH are among the items lost down Britain's toilets
- Liverpool man hurls racist abuse at a bouncer and calls him a 'n*****' a dozen times'
- Notting Hill Carnival begins as police use 'super-recognisers' in crime crackdown
- BHS officially finished as final stores are closed
More from FAQ
Joan Rivers is as famous for her plastic surgery obsession as she is for her potty mouth. So did you ever wonder just how many procedures the 78-year-old comedian has had?
So says the Daily Telegraph, which ran a story today about Rivers' love affair with cosmetic procedures. "Every weekend I just go in and I do something new. I get a 10th one free. It's a little like coffee you just keep going," Rivers reportedly quipped.
The Daily Telegraph also writes that Melissa, Joan's daughter and co-star on "Joan & Melissa: Joan Knows Best?", is none too happy with how often her mother goes under the knife.
But as Joan told The Huffington Post, "I don't give a damn what people think. If you don't like my opinion, too bad. That's the only good thing about age."
Meaning she probably doesn't care that 739 is a completely absurd amount of surgeries and that with her 80th birthday approaching, it's probably not worth the pain and money.
Then again, her recuperation methods make for awesome TV. So we're undecided on it all.
Read more at DailyTelegraph.com.au and see the evolution of Joan's face in the retro TV clips below.