- Indians blank Cubs 6-0 in World Series opener
- Australian 'coward' gets life for French student murder
- Airbus Group Q3 core profit down 21 percent
- Benchmark JGBs edge down in quiet trade, BOJ meeting looms
- Oregon weighs whether all kids should get outdoor education
- Marylanders, Including One Ravens Player, Helping Devastated Haiti
- Spike in Crime at Gas Station Near Morgan State
- Fans Sound Off on Ravens Woes
- Children in Baltimore Twice as Likely to Suffer from Asthma
- Woman Sentenced for Giving Baby Deadly Methadone Dose
More from FAQ
Joan Rivers is as famous for her plastic surgery obsession as she is for her potty mouth. So did you ever wonder just how many procedures the 78-year-old comedian has had?
So says the Daily Telegraph, which ran a story today about Rivers' love affair with cosmetic procedures. "Every weekend I just go in and I do something new. I get a 10th one free. It's a little like coffee you just keep going," Rivers reportedly quipped.
The Daily Telegraph also writes that Melissa, Joan's daughter and co-star on "Joan & Melissa: Joan Knows Best?", is none too happy with how often her mother goes under the knife.
But as Joan told The Huffington Post, "I don't give a damn what people think. If you don't like my opinion, too bad. That's the only good thing about age."
Meaning she probably doesn't care that 739 is a completely absurd amount of surgeries and that with her 80th birthday approaching, it's probably not worth the pain and money.
Then again, her recuperation methods make for awesome TV. So we're undecided on it all.
Read more at DailyTelegraph.com.au and see the evolution of Joan's face in the retro TV clips below.