- Tanzania hands out cash to help its very poorest kickstart businesses
- The Latest: Burned body found at California fire scene
- Lions prevent Kiwi sweep of Super Rugby quarterfinals
- Thousands in funeral march for slain Cambodia activist
- VIDEO: Clerk Disarms Armed Robber At Frederick 7-Eleven
- Watch: 3-Year-Old Ravens Fan Names Every Player By Jersey Number
- 17 People Injured in Harmans Bus Crash, Authorities Say
- Trumbo’s 30th HR, Gausman’s Pitching Propels Orioles To 5-2 Win
- Suspect Sought in MoCo Peeping Tom Incident
- Lightning Strike Suspected of Sparking 2-Alarm Barn Fire
More from FAQ
Joan Rivers is as famous for her plastic surgery obsession as she is for her potty mouth. So did you ever wonder just how many procedures the 78-year-old comedian has had?
So says the Daily Telegraph, which ran a story today about Rivers' love affair with cosmetic procedures. "Every weekend I just go in and I do something new. I get a 10th one free. It's a little like coffee you just keep going," Rivers reportedly quipped.
The Daily Telegraph also writes that Melissa, Joan's daughter and co-star on "Joan & Melissa: Joan Knows Best?", is none too happy with how often her mother goes under the knife.
But as Joan told The Huffington Post, "I don't give a damn what people think. If you don't like my opinion, too bad. That's the only good thing about age."
Meaning she probably doesn't care that 739 is a completely absurd amount of surgeries and that with her 80th birthday approaching, it's probably not worth the pain and money.
Then again, her recuperation methods make for awesome TV. So we're undecided on it all.
Read more at DailyTelegraph.com.au and see the evolution of Joan's face in the retro TV clips below.