- Scorecard: Bulk of Trump's "Day One" promises unfulfilled
- UN urges halt to South Sudan fighting and 4,000 new troops
- Oklahoma lawmaker accused of sexual harassment won't testify
- 17 state attorneys general ask to defend CFPB; cite Trump
- Yahoo beats Wall Street view, sees Verizon deal closing in second quarter
- Go To Work Sick Or Stay Home & Lose Money?; Debate Over Paid Sick Leave
- Women’s March Organizers Say The Movement Must Continue
- 'Mental Viagra' jabs from chocolate could boost desire
- NHS offers paramedics a £10,000 bonus to tackle 999 crisis
- Closer special relationship on offer between US and UK
More from FAQ
Joan Rivers is as famous for her plastic surgery obsession as she is for her potty mouth. So did you ever wonder just how many procedures the 78-year-old comedian has had?
So says the Daily Telegraph, which ran a story today about Rivers' love affair with cosmetic procedures. "Every weekend I just go in and I do something new. I get a 10th one free. It's a little like coffee you just keep going," Rivers reportedly quipped.
The Daily Telegraph also writes that Melissa, Joan's daughter and co-star on "Joan & Melissa: Joan Knows Best?", is none too happy with how often her mother goes under the knife.
But as Joan told The Huffington Post, "I don't give a damn what people think. If you don't like my opinion, too bad. That's the only good thing about age."
Meaning she probably doesn't care that 739 is a completely absurd amount of surgeries and that with her 80th birthday approaching, it's probably not worth the pain and money.
Then again, her recuperation methods make for awesome TV. So we're undecided on it all.
Read more at DailyTelegraph.com.au and see the evolution of Joan's face in the retro TV clips below.