- In India, regional rival takes on Modi at his own game
- Why N. Korea may have used VX to kill leader's half brother
- Regulator: China needs to rein in risky stock behavior
- Key developments in Kim's assassination investigation
- First Warning Weather: Severe Thunderstorm Watch
- Baltimore Police Kills Dog After it Attacked 3 Children
- Police Capture Attempted Murder Suspect Fleeing from Scene
- 1 Arrested in High-Speed Chase with Baby in Car
- Weather Blog: Storm With Heavy Wind And Hail Move Through Area
- Democrats Elect Perez Party Chairman On Second Ballot
More from Recipes
- Golden Gaytimes burger is the latest spin on the Ice Cream classic
- It is a Gaytime on a sweet brioche bun with a drizzle of caramel sauce
- Burger is served this weekend only by Sydney dessert truck Kayter co
There's a new chapter in the Golden Gaytime craze, and this one might be the cream of the crop.
The Golden Gaytime burger is comprised of two of the ice creams sandwiched between a sweet brioche bun with a liberal drizzle of caramel sauce.
The one-off creation is rolling into Sydney's north-west for two days, serving as the latest in a wave of spins on the Aussie ice cream classic.
It comes hot on the heels of the Gaytime Doughnut, a pastry using caramelised crepes filled with honeycomb custard and with crushed biscuits on the side.
Earlier this year the Gaytime 1.25L tub sent the internet into a spin, before the Golden Gaytime shake followed in hot pursuit.
Last month the Gaytime Doughnut was launched: a pastry using caramelised crepes filled with honeycomb custard and with crushed biscuits on the side
Earlier this year the Gaytime 1.25L tub sent the internet into a spin and kicked off the food fad