- The Latest: France's Le Pen denied entry to migrant camp
- Germany's Gabriel says Merkel's fixation on austerity breeds populism
- Trump signs orders reviving Keystone, Dakota pipelines
- `Over-rated´ Meryl Streep gets 20th Oscars nod for diva role
- The Latest: Trump take executive action on oil pipelines
- Montgomery Officials To Interview Liquor Board Director
- CBS To Air ‘NCAA March Madness Bracket Preview Show’ On February 11th
- Patriots Fan Charged With Pulling Alarm At Steelers’ Hotel
- University Of Maryland Medical Center Holding Blood Drive
- Trump Takes Executive Action Advancing Oil Pipelines
More from Recipes
- Five-minute urine test that says if your diet's healthy
- Fast and Fabulous Fat Loss' Fiona Kirk shares how to drop Christmas pounds by New Year
- Inside M&S factory where 22,500 mince pies are made every HOUR
- Karl Stefanovic feasts on pizza at restaurant of Sofia Levin's fiance
- Kellogg's paid 'independent experts' $13,000 a year to push their breakfast cereals without telling anyone they worked for the company
- Golden Gaytimes burger is the latest spin on the Ice Cream classic
- It is a Gaytime on a sweet brioche bun with a drizzle of caramel sauce
- Burger is served this weekend only by Sydney dessert truck Kayter co
There's a new chapter in the Golden Gaytime craze, and this one might be the cream of the crop.
The Golden Gaytime burger is comprised of two of the ice creams sandwiched between a sweet brioche bun with a liberal drizzle of caramel sauce.
The one-off creation is rolling into Sydney's north-west for two days, serving as the latest in a wave of spins on the Aussie ice cream classic.
It comes hot on the heels of the Gaytime Doughnut, a pastry using caramelised crepes filled with honeycomb custard and with crushed biscuits on the side.
Earlier this year the Gaytime 1.25L tub sent the internet into a spin, before the Golden Gaytime shake followed in hot pursuit.
Last month the Gaytime Doughnut was launched: a pastry using caramelised crepes filled with honeycomb custard and with crushed biscuits on the side
Earlier this year the Gaytime 1.25L tub sent the internet into a spin and kicked off the food fad