- Vettel sets track record, tops Hamilton in last practice
- Cricket-Test Series New Zealand v South Africa scoreboard
- Islanders edge Penguins in shootout
- Dempsey grabs hat-trick as US hammer Honduras 6-0
- The Latest: Chiozza's 3 gives SEC an Elite Eight trio
- Bigger, Better ‘Light City’ Set To Kick Off Next Week
- Gov. Hogan on City School Deficit: ‘Getting Close But Not There Yet’
- Pope Francis Sends Condolences On Cardinal Keeler’s Death
- Baby Boy Killed, Babysitter Injured After Family Dog Attacks
- 2017 Elite Eight TV Schedule
More from Recipes
- Golden Gaytimes burger is the latest spin on the Ice Cream classic
- It is a Gaytime on a sweet brioche bun with a drizzle of caramel sauce
- Burger is served this weekend only by Sydney dessert truck Kayter co
There's a new chapter in the Golden Gaytime craze, and this one might be the cream of the crop.
The Golden Gaytime burger is comprised of two of the ice creams sandwiched between a sweet brioche bun with a liberal drizzle of caramel sauce.
The one-off creation is rolling into Sydney's north-west for two days, serving as the latest in a wave of spins on the Aussie ice cream classic.
It comes hot on the heels of the Gaytime Doughnut, a pastry using caramelised crepes filled with honeycomb custard and with crushed biscuits on the side.
Earlier this year the Gaytime 1.25L tub sent the internet into a spin, before the Golden Gaytime shake followed in hot pursuit.
Last month the Gaytime Doughnut was launched: a pastry using caramelised crepes filled with honeycomb custard and with crushed biscuits on the side
Earlier this year the Gaytime 1.25L tub sent the internet into a spin and kicked off the food fad