- Winners and losers in House Republican health plan
- Italy-Albania match interrupted after away fans set off firecrackers
- Trump forced to pull health care bill in major setback
- Significant injuries derail playoff hopes around NHL
- Hogan Vows Veto of Bill on Low-Performing Schools
- Police: Waldorf Father Killed Daughters, Shot Wife Before Turning Gun On Himself
- 30 Players: Lewis Brinson May Force His Way Onto Brewers In 2017
- Fire Breaks Out in Curtis Bay Scrap Yard
- Keidel: Kaepernick Will Play In NFL This Season
- House Republicans Pull Health Care Bill
More from Recipes
Green Goddess Dressing Recipe
Prep time: 15 minutes
Vary the proportions of the herbs to suit your taste. If you want, add some ripe avocado to the mix.
2 teaspoons anchovy paste or 2-4 canned anchovies
1 small garlic clove, minced
3/4 cup mayonnaise
3/4 cup sour cream
1/2 cup chopped parsley
1/4 cup chopped tarragon
3 Tbsp chopped chives
2 Tbsp lemon juice
Salt and black pepper to taste
Put all of the ingredients in the bowl of a blender or food processor and blend or pulse until you get an evenly smooth dressing, about 30-45 seconds.
Serve as a dip, or toss with salad greens for a dressing.
The dressing should last about a week in the fridge.
Yield: Makes about 2 cups.