- The Latest: Russia awaits IOC verdict on total Olympics ban
- Iraq: Suicide attack in Baghdad kills at least 14 people
- ASEAN deadlocked on South China Sea after Cambodia blocks statement
- Ukraine reports 6 soldiers killed in rebel east
- Watch a man walk through TSA checkpoint unhindered at Dallas airport
- War hero Alice died shamefully - told to wet the bed when she couldn't get to the toilet at scandal-hit hospital
- Theresa May would 'wipe out' Jeremy Corbyn and Labour by calling a snap poll
- Finally the EU offers us a deal on immigration! Plan to offer Britain a seven year emergency brake would give UK access to Europe's single market
- An expert's guide to the etiquette of negotiating a tryst with two sexual partners
- Man and woman are arrested after boy, five, dies following tragic incident at beauty spot
More from Recipes
Green Goddess Dressing Recipe
Prep time: 15 minutes
Vary the proportions of the herbs to suit your taste. If you want, add some ripe avocado to the mix.
2 teaspoons anchovy paste or 2-4 canned anchovies
1 small garlic clove, minced
3/4 cup mayonnaise
3/4 cup sour cream
1/2 cup chopped parsley
1/4 cup chopped tarragon
3 Tbsp chopped chives
2 Tbsp lemon juice
Salt and black pepper to taste
Put all of the ingredients in the bowl of a blender or food processor and blend or pulse until you get an evenly smooth dressing, about 30-45 seconds.
Serve as a dip, or toss with salad greens for a dressing.
The dressing should last about a week in the fridge.
Yield: Makes about 2 cups.