- Rugby-Former Australia lock Vickerman dies at 37
- Myanmar soldiers injured in clash with militants in troubled Rakhine
- Sens rally after blowing lead, beat Leafs to gain on Habs
- Zucker has 2 goals, assist as Wild beat Predators 5-2
- Trump Rallies Supporters, Tears Into ‘Dishonest Media’
- Father, Son Killed In Head-On Collision With Each Other
- 10 Years In Jail And Still No Trial For Murder Suspect
- Trump Motorcade Hit By 2×4, 5 Students Face Charges
- Couple Arrested After Drugs Found At Baltimore Home
- Towson Beats James Madison For Sixth Win In A Row
More from Recipes
Green Goddess Dressing Recipe
Prep time: 15 minutes
Vary the proportions of the herbs to suit your taste. If you want, add some ripe avocado to the mix.
2 teaspoons anchovy paste or 2-4 canned anchovies
1 small garlic clove, minced
3/4 cup mayonnaise
3/4 cup sour cream
1/2 cup chopped parsley
1/4 cup chopped tarragon
3 Tbsp chopped chives
2 Tbsp lemon juice
Salt and black pepper to taste
Put all of the ingredients in the bowl of a blender or food processor and blend or pulse until you get an evenly smooth dressing, about 30-45 seconds.
Serve as a dip, or toss with salad greens for a dressing.
The dressing should last about a week in the fridge.
Yield: Makes about 2 cups.