- England batsman joe root hoping for same again at the wanderers
- New is video shows 'british boy blowing up prisoners'
- Liverpool ticket u-turn a "game-changer" claims football supporters federation
- Iranians rally to celebrate anniversary of 1979 revolution
- Cousin of teenage 'terror twins' guilty of syria jihad charges
- Parents asked to stop children urinating in school playground
- Dan biggar starts for wales in an unchanged starting line-up
- Traffic in britain hits highest level with 317.8bn miles travelled
- Ireland unsettled as france test looms in six nations
- Taylor Swift to kick off the Grammy Awards with performance
More from Recipes
- Healthy zero-carb Cloud Bread made from four ingredients is unveiled
- Chocolate cake recipe without eggs, milk or butter or even a mixing bowl
- Subway's $5 foot-long meal deal now costs $6 - to customers' fury
- McDonald's fixed customers' top complaint — and now sales are soaring
- The 2016 gadgets that promise to revolutionise your kitchen
Green Goddess Dressing Recipe
Prep time: 15 minutes
Vary the proportions of the herbs to suit your taste. If you want, add some ripe avocado to the mix.
2 teaspoons anchovy paste or 2-4 canned anchovies
1 small garlic clove, minced
3/4 cup mayonnaise
3/4 cup sour cream
1/2 cup chopped parsley
1/4 cup chopped tarragon
3 Tbsp chopped chives
2 Tbsp lemon juice
Salt and black pepper to taste
Put all of the ingredients in the bowl of a blender or food processor and blend or pulse until you get an evenly smooth dressing, about 30-45 seconds.
Serve as a dip, or toss with salad greens for a dressing.
The dressing should last about a week in the fridge.
Yield: Makes about 2 cups.