- England rugby coach Jones sympathises with Ranieri
- Official: Mexico rejected US plan on 3rd-country deportees
- Police: Man posing as Uber driver sexually assaulted teen
- The Latest: NAACP makes first move in North Carolina boycott
- IS stashed treasures in trenches, smashed walls to shock
- Ikea's flat-pack GARDEN made of just 17 sheets of plywood
- Luckless ex of EuroMillions winner receives death threats
- Suicide bomber kills 51 near Syria town taken from ISIS
- Derby OAP in Llederhosen thrown out of a shopping centre
- Dad wears belly weight to in pretend pregnant workout
More from Recipes
Grilled Sweet Potatoes Recipe
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
2 pounds sweet potatoes
3-4 Tbsp olive oil
1/4 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro (including tender stems)
1 teaspoon of lime zest or lemon zest
2 tablespoons of fresh lime or lemon juice
1/4 cup olive oil
Pinch of salt
1 Prepare your grill for hot, direct heat. While the grill is heating up, peel the sweet potatoes and slice lengthwise, or on a diagonal, into 1/4 inch-thick pieces. Coat the sweet potato slices with olive oil and lightly sprinkle with Kosher salt.
2 Combine all of the dressing ingredients into a small bowl.
3 Once the grill is hot, lay the sweet potato pieces down onto the grill grates. Cover the grill and cook until each side gets some grill marks, between 3-6 minutes for each side, depending on how hot your grill is.
4 Toss the sweet potatoes in a bowl with the dressing and serve hot.
Yield: Serves 4.