- Man attempts to abduct British girl, 3, in Costa del Sol
- Rafael Nadal moves closer to first Miami Open success
- UK negotiator denies govt is blackmailing EU on security
- Sterling lower as UK awaits EU response to Brexit trigger
- The Latest: British leader says UK 'not leaving Europe'
- Trump administration drops human rights in Bahrain F-16 deal
- Sculptor defends hilarious statue of Cristiano Ronaldo
- Prince Harry reveals he's had mental health training
- Thug breaks glass and stabs it into man's FACE in London
- Temperatures soar to 72F on hottest day of the year
More from Recipes
Grilled Sweet Potatoes Recipe
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
2 pounds sweet potatoes
3-4 Tbsp olive oil
1/4 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro (including tender stems)
1 teaspoon of lime zest or lemon zest
2 tablespoons of fresh lime or lemon juice
1/4 cup olive oil
Pinch of salt
1 Prepare your grill for hot, direct heat. While the grill is heating up, peel the sweet potatoes and slice lengthwise, or on a diagonal, into 1/4 inch-thick pieces. Coat the sweet potato slices with olive oil and lightly sprinkle with Kosher salt.
2 Combine all of the dressing ingredients into a small bowl.
3 Once the grill is hot, lay the sweet potato pieces down onto the grill grates. Cover the grill and cook until each side gets some grill marks, between 3-6 minutes for each side, depending on how hot your grill is.
4 Toss the sweet potatoes in a bowl with the dressing and serve hot.
Yield: Serves 4.