- Counter-terror chiefs 'working tirelessly' to combat threat
- Labour supporters linked to abuse face losing leadership contest vote
- Delta flight makes emergency landing in North Carolina
- Team USA Captures 2016 FIBA Americas U18 Championship
- Fire Destroys Barn In Lothian
- Determined Ravens Ready To Go ‘Camping’ After 5-11 Season
- Breakdown Of The Ravens Heading Into Training Camp
- Dems’ Division, Emails Roil Party on Day 1 of Convention
- Steve Davis: Do The O’s Still Need To Trade For A Starting Pitcher?
- Fantasy Baseball Owners Must Anticipate Trade Deadline Deals
More from Recipes
Grilled Sweet Potatoes Recipe
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
2 pounds sweet potatoes
3-4 Tbsp olive oil
1/4 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro (including tender stems)
1 teaspoon of lime zest or lemon zest
2 tablespoons of fresh lime or lemon juice
1/4 cup olive oil
Pinch of salt
1 Prepare your grill for hot, direct heat. While the grill is heating up, peel the sweet potatoes and slice lengthwise, or on a diagonal, into 1/4 inch-thick pieces. Coat the sweet potato slices with olive oil and lightly sprinkle with Kosher salt.
2 Combine all of the dressing ingredients into a small bowl.
3 Once the grill is hot, lay the sweet potato pieces down onto the grill grates. Cover the grill and cook until each side gets some grill marks, between 3-6 minutes for each side, depending on how hot your grill is.
4 Toss the sweet potatoes in a bowl with the dressing and serve hot.
Yield: Serves 4.