- Reddit users posts pictures of iPhone 7 'transit issue' exploding handsets
- Chelsea Clinton takes private jet to event despite Hillary's 'carbon neutral' campaign
- Turkish police raid prisons and courthouses in post-coup investigation
- Cyprus court orders Egyptian hijacker extradited
- First Thai babies diagnosed with Zika-linked microcephaly
- Italy jobless rate stable in August at 11.4 pct, employment edges up
- Kyrgyzstan to downgrade OSCE ties after govt critic attends conference
- FA forced to throw out 4,000 Sam Allardyce T-shirts that were set to be handed out at England vs Malta
- 'We have not made an atomic device to display in a showcase': Pakistan threatens to destroy India with a nuclear bomb as Kashmir crisis edges closer to the brink
- New Zealand 3-year-old boy wins a $1m jackpot on the lottery
More from Recipes
- Would YOU eat this? Man creates 54,000 calorie fast food birthday cake, filled with six cheeseburgers, fries, nuggets, three large pizzas and a KFC Family Feast
- McDonald's fixed customers' top complaint — and now sales are soaring
- Chipotle is frantically changing how it makes food so it will stop making people sick
- The Inside Story Of How A Food Startup Cracked
- Anthony Bourdain Admits Mistake on 'Frito Pie'
Grilled Sweet Potatoes Recipe
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
2 pounds sweet potatoes
3-4 Tbsp olive oil
1/4 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro (including tender stems)
1 teaspoon of lime zest or lemon zest
2 tablespoons of fresh lime or lemon juice
1/4 cup olive oil
Pinch of salt
1 Prepare your grill for hot, direct heat. While the grill is heating up, peel the sweet potatoes and slice lengthwise, or on a diagonal, into 1/4 inch-thick pieces. Coat the sweet potato slices with olive oil and lightly sprinkle with Kosher salt.
2 Combine all of the dressing ingredients into a small bowl.
3 Once the grill is hot, lay the sweet potato pieces down onto the grill grates. Cover the grill and cook until each side gets some grill marks, between 3-6 minutes for each side, depending on how hot your grill is.
4 Toss the sweet potatoes in a bowl with the dressing and serve hot.
Yield: Serves 4.