- Justin Timberlake: 'I had no idea' voting selfie was illegal
- Warford manager walter mazzarri unconcerned by efl investigation
- Angelique kerber and dominika cibulkova through to semi-finals in singapore
- Superstar ally Michelle Obama hits trail with Clinton
- Shareece Wright Talks Ravens Bye, Moving Forward And Tackling Cancer
- Woman Wins On Scratch-Off While Trying To Prove They’re A Waste Of Money
- Maryland Offers New Accessible Voting System For The Blind
- Maryland Signs Mark Turgeon To Four-Year Contract Extension
- Sotheby’s to Auction Rockwell Painting on 1944 Election
- Pa. Woman Charged After Man With Maggot-Filled Foot Wounds Dies
More from Recipes
- Would YOU eat this? Man creates 54,000 calorie fast food birthday cake, filled with six cheeseburgers, fries, nuggets, three large pizzas and a KFC Family Feast
- McDonald's fixed customers' top complaint — and now sales are soaring
- Chipotle is frantically changing how it makes food so it will stop making people sick
- The Inside Story Of How A Food Startup Cracked
- Anthony Bourdain Admits Mistake on 'Frito Pie'
Grilled Sweet Potatoes Recipe
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
2 pounds sweet potatoes
3-4 Tbsp olive oil
1/4 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro (including tender stems)
1 teaspoon of lime zest or lemon zest
2 tablespoons of fresh lime or lemon juice
1/4 cup olive oil
Pinch of salt
1 Prepare your grill for hot, direct heat. While the grill is heating up, peel the sweet potatoes and slice lengthwise, or on a diagonal, into 1/4 inch-thick pieces. Coat the sweet potato slices with olive oil and lightly sprinkle with Kosher salt.
2 Combine all of the dressing ingredients into a small bowl.
3 Once the grill is hot, lay the sweet potato pieces down onto the grill grates. Cover the grill and cook until each side gets some grill marks, between 3-6 minutes for each side, depending on how hot your grill is.
4 Toss the sweet potatoes in a bowl with the dressing and serve hot.
Yield: Serves 4.