- Fires, bricks mark daylong assault on inaugural festivities
- The Latest: Johanna Konta easy winner over Wozniacki
- Melania Trump stuns in first lady fashion stakes
- Thousands of Australians kick off anti-Trump Women's March day
- Bomb blast kill 18, wounds over 60 in northwest Pakistan
- Marylanders Busing In For Women’s March Saturday
- President Trump Attends Three Inaugural Balls
- Winston Churchill sculpture is back in the Oval Office
- Trump vows to wipe ISIS 'from the face of the Earth'
- Karen Pence criticized for her inauguration ball gown
More from Recipes
- Five-minute urine test that says if your diet's healthy
- Fast and Fabulous Fat Loss' Fiona Kirk shares how to drop Christmas pounds by New Year
- Inside M&S factory where 22,500 mince pies are made every HOUR
- Karl Stefanovic feasts on pizza at restaurant of Sofia Levin's fiance
- Kellogg's paid 'independent experts' $13,000 a year to push their breakfast cereals without telling anyone they worked for the company
Grilled Sweet Potatoes Recipe
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
2 pounds sweet potatoes
3-4 Tbsp olive oil
1/4 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro (including tender stems)
1 teaspoon of lime zest or lemon zest
2 tablespoons of fresh lime or lemon juice
1/4 cup olive oil
Pinch of salt
1 Prepare your grill for hot, direct heat. While the grill is heating up, peel the sweet potatoes and slice lengthwise, or on a diagonal, into 1/4 inch-thick pieces. Coat the sweet potato slices with olive oil and lightly sprinkle with Kosher salt.
2 Combine all of the dressing ingredients into a small bowl.
3 Once the grill is hot, lay the sweet potato pieces down onto the grill grates. Cover the grill and cook until each side gets some grill marks, between 3-6 minutes for each side, depending on how hot your grill is.
4 Toss the sweet potatoes in a bowl with the dressing and serve hot.
Yield: Serves 4.