- Pfizer fined for hiking epilepsy drug price 2,600 pct in UK
- Gatland 'excited' by lions coaching team
- Christmas gifts for underprivileged kids stolen from church
- Innovation or a monopoly? AT&T, Time Warner go before Senate
- Record 607 bears billed in New Jersey's hunt
- Donald Trump is Time magazine's 2016 'Person of the Year'
- Engie sees 40 pct earnings growth in smart services for cities
- East Libyan security forces say attack on oil ports averted
- No survivors likely in crash of Pakistani carrying about 40 people
- Trump Is Time Magazine’s Person Of The Year
More from Recipes
- Inside M&S factory where 22,500 mince pies are made every HOUR
- Karl Stefanovic feasts on pizza at restaurant of Sofia Levin's fiance
- Kellogg's paid 'independent experts' $13,000 a year to push their breakfast cereals without telling anyone they worked for the company
- How healthy is your sushi snack? Lunch boxes from High Street chains can contain more calories than a BIG MAC (and more sugar than biscuits)
- Melbourne market begins selling CHOCOLATE CHEESE imported from Italy
Grilled Sweet Potatoes Recipe
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
2 pounds sweet potatoes
3-4 Tbsp olive oil
1/4 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro (including tender stems)
1 teaspoon of lime zest or lemon zest
2 tablespoons of fresh lime or lemon juice
1/4 cup olive oil
Pinch of salt
1 Prepare your grill for hot, direct heat. While the grill is heating up, peel the sweet potatoes and slice lengthwise, or on a diagonal, into 1/4 inch-thick pieces. Coat the sweet potato slices with olive oil and lightly sprinkle with Kosher salt.
2 Combine all of the dressing ingredients into a small bowl.
3 Once the grill is hot, lay the sweet potato pieces down onto the grill grates. Cover the grill and cook until each side gets some grill marks, between 3-6 minutes for each side, depending on how hot your grill is.
4 Toss the sweet potatoes in a bowl with the dressing and serve hot.
Yield: Serves 4.