- Minneapolis Black Lives Matter protesters hold community Thanksgiving
- U.S. Thanksgiving shopping crowds 'good not great'; online sales strong
- Big balloons, heavy security for NYC Thanksgiving parade
- NZ win toss, to bat first in maiden day-night test
- Australia's National Rugby League seals A$1.8bn TV deal
- Weak Japan data supplies more bad news for Abenomics
- Australia flags superannuation reforms, targets highest earners
- Panthers remain unbeaten, Romo hurt
- NZ win toss, bat first in maiden day-night test
- Asia shares retreat, euro subdued on ECB stimulus bets
More from Recipes
- The new meat rules: As experts warn it increases the chance of cancer, we reveal which types are the riskiest...
- Hot dog makers and sellers shake off WHO's processed meat's link to cancer
- Bacon, burgers and sausages 'are as big a cancer threat as cigarettes,' global health chiefs declare
- Why knowing basic cooking skills is essential, Lorraine Candy writes
- The ingredients you should be eating to boost your health including pumpkins and cinnamon
Dark and Stormy Recipe
Prep time: 1 minute
The official Dark 'n' Stormy uses only Gosling's black rum. If you don't have Goslings, use a dark rum.
1/4 lime, cut into two thick slices, one for garnish, one to squeeze over the ice (optional)
2 ounces Gosling’s Black Seal Bermuda black rum
4 ounces ginger beer (Gosling's makes one just for this purpose)
Fill a highball glass with ice. If using lime, squeeze a slice over the ice. Add the Gosling's rum. Add the ginger beer and place a slice of lime on the rim of the glass for a garnish.
Yield: Makes one drink.