- Paedophile caught by vigilantes as he hoped to meet girl, 11, at Bluewater shopping centre while his partner was at hen party is jailed for five years
- TOM UTLEY: My new £265 shoes and why the Apple boss's dream of a cashless society would beggar us all
- Harry Redknapp's wife Sandra fears missing daughter-in-law Louise's Strictly performance
- Trendy ‘nose-to-tail’ dining is linked to cancer risk
- PM faces more tough Brexit talks as EU leaders say doors MUST stay open to migrants if we want the single market and our former man in Brussels warns they are driven by ‘emotion’
- Ken Bone appears in new election campaign video and attends the Doctor Strange premiere
- Donald Trump PRAISED Hillary Clinton after they prayed together before charity dinner
- Chinese man caught trying to smuggle 133 diamonds by hiding them in his CROTCH
- Tribal Huk leader who declared war on meth dealers has car shot up
- Mother and son who fell in love with each other WILL face trial after judge refuses request to dismiss the incest case
More from Recipes
- Would YOU eat this? Man creates 54,000 calorie fast food birthday cake, filled with six cheeseburgers, fries, nuggets, three large pizzas and a KFC Family Feast
- McDonald's fixed customers' top complaint — and now sales are soaring
- Chipotle is frantically changing how it makes food so it will stop making people sick
- The Inside Story Of How A Food Startup Cracked
- Anthony Bourdain Admits Mistake on 'Frito Pie'
Dark and Stormy Recipe
Prep time: 1 minute
The official Dark 'n' Stormy uses only Gosling's black rum. If you don't have Goslings, use a dark rum.
1/4 lime, cut into two thick slices, one for garnish, one to squeeze over the ice (optional)
2 ounces Gosling’s Black Seal Bermuda black rum
4 ounces ginger beer (Gosling's makes one just for this purpose)
Fill a highball glass with ice. If using lime, squeeze a slice over the ice. Add the Gosling's rum. Add the ginger beer and place a slice of lime on the rim of the glass for a garnish.
Yield: Makes one drink.