- EU calls for privacy-security balance on message encryption
- Activists: Hong Kong to arrest democracy protest leaders
- UN to host Cyprus leaders April 2, first since talks since breakdown in February
- Booed Chris Martin hopeful of renewed Scotland optimism
- Sydney mum creates Australian legends alphabet
- New Anxieties As Trump Says Obamacare Will ‘Explode’
- WATCH: Luke Maye Hits Game Winner To Send UNC To Final Four
- Maye’s Last Second Shot Sends UNC To Final Four With 75-73 Win Over Kentucky
- 5 Things: Sweet 16 And Elite 8 Weekend
- Teens Wearing Leggings Barred From United Flight
More from Recipes
Dark and Stormy Recipe
Prep time: 1 minute
The official Dark 'n' Stormy uses only Gosling's black rum. If you don't have Goslings, use a dark rum.
1/4 lime, cut into two thick slices, one for garnish, one to squeeze over the ice (optional)
2 ounces Gosling’s Black Seal Bermuda black rum
4 ounces ginger beer (Gosling's makes one just for this purpose)
Fill a highball glass with ice. If using lime, squeeze a slice over the ice. Add the Gosling's rum. Add the ginger beer and place a slice of lime on the rim of the glass for a garnish.
Yield: Makes one drink.