- Museum of African American History displays range from slavery to Prince
- Hull break transfer record to sign ryan mason from tottenham
- Europe hits Apple with a $15 billion-plus tax bill
- Heather watson admits to illness in the wake of us open defeat
- England newboy michail antonio keen to prove his worth at international level
- U.S. FDA approves Novartis biosimilar to Amgen's Enbrel
- Breshad Perriman Expects To Play His First NFL Game Thursday
- Labor Dept. Sues Md. Contractor Over Alleged Discrimination
- More Reports of Clowns in Woods in South Carolina
- Orioles Face Largest Deficit In The Division This Season
More from Recipes
- Would YOU eat this? Man creates 54,000 calorie fast food birthday cake, filled with six cheeseburgers, fries, nuggets, three large pizzas and a KFC Family Feast
- McDonald's fixed customers' top complaint — and now sales are soaring
- Chipotle is frantically changing how it makes food so it will stop making people sick
- The Inside Story Of How A Food Startup Cracked
- Anthony Bourdain Admits Mistake on 'Frito Pie'
Dark and Stormy Recipe
Prep time: 1 minute
The official Dark 'n' Stormy uses only Gosling's black rum. If you don't have Goslings, use a dark rum.
1/4 lime, cut into two thick slices, one for garnish, one to squeeze over the ice (optional)
2 ounces Gosling’s Black Seal Bermuda black rum
4 ounces ginger beer (Gosling's makes one just for this purpose)
Fill a highball glass with ice. If using lime, squeeze a slice over the ice. Add the Gosling's rum. Add the ginger beer and place a slice of lime on the rim of the glass for a garnish.
Yield: Makes one drink.