- Chinese panda impresses crowds by doing SIT UPS
- Ambulance trust that let half its 111 calls go unanswered at weekends is placed in special measures
- Israel begins paying last respects to Peres
- 'Butcher of Kabul' calls for peace as signs Afghan pact
- TABLE-German engineering orders rise in August on strong domestic demand
- Spain: Socialists in turmoil as board revolts against leader
- McIlroy to play South African Open, keeps promise to Els
- A Mediterranean diet in the UK would save 20,000 lives a year as one in eight deaths from heart attack and stroke could be prevented by the change
- Belfast family driven from their home after finding 19 rats in just one day
- Liverpool budding singer reveals she was fat-shamed by a music producer
More from Recipes
- Would YOU eat this? Man creates 54,000 calorie fast food birthday cake, filled with six cheeseburgers, fries, nuggets, three large pizzas and a KFC Family Feast
- McDonald's fixed customers' top complaint — and now sales are soaring
- Chipotle is frantically changing how it makes food so it will stop making people sick
- The Inside Story Of How A Food Startup Cracked
- Anthony Bourdain Admits Mistake on 'Frito Pie'
Dark and Stormy Recipe
Prep time: 1 minute
The official Dark 'n' Stormy uses only Gosling's black rum. If you don't have Goslings, use a dark rum.
1/4 lime, cut into two thick slices, one for garnish, one to squeeze over the ice (optional)
2 ounces Gosling’s Black Seal Bermuda black rum
4 ounces ginger beer (Gosling's makes one just for this purpose)
Fill a highball glass with ice. If using lime, squeeze a slice over the ice. Add the Gosling's rum. Add the ginger beer and place a slice of lime on the rim of the glass for a garnish.
Yield: Makes one drink.