- The Latest: Russia awaits IOC verdict on total Olympics ban
- Iraq: Suicide attack in Baghdad kills at least 14 people
- ASEAN deadlocked on South China Sea after Cambodia blocks statement
- Ukraine reports 6 soldiers killed in rebel east
- Watch a man walk through TSA checkpoint unhindered at Dallas airport
- War hero Alice died shamefully - told to wet the bed when she couldn't get to the toilet at scandal-hit hospital
- Theresa May would 'wipe out' Jeremy Corbyn and Labour by calling a snap poll
- Finally the EU offers us a deal on immigration! Plan to offer Britain a seven year emergency brake would give UK access to Europe's single market
- An expert's guide to the etiquette of negotiating a tryst with two sexual partners
- Man and woman are arrested after boy, five, dies following tragic incident at beauty spot
More from Recipes
Servings: 11 • Serving Size: 1 mushroom • Old Points: 1 pts • Points+: 1 pts
Calories: 34.7 • Fat: 1.5 g • Protein: 2.9 g • Carb: 3.2 g • Fiber: 0.9 g • Sugar: 0.7
Sodium: 58.3 (without salt)
14 oz (1 package) fresh mushrooms, stems separated
2 garlic cloves, sliced thin
4 cups fresh baby spinach
4 slices center cut bacon
1 tsp olive oil
1/4 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
2 tbsp shredded Parmesan cheese
Smart Balance cooking spray
Preheat the oven to 400°F. Lightly spray a foil lined baking pan or baking dish with cooking spray.
Remove stems from mushrooms and mince fine.
Heat a medium sized skillet. Rinse spinach and add to the skillet; cook until it wilts, about 2 minutes. Remove from the pan, squeeze excess liquid and chop fine. Set aside.
Dry skillet, add bacon to the skillet and cook on low heat until bacon is cooked through. Set aside on a paper towel. Coarsely chop.
Clean skillet and add olive oil to the pan. Add garlic and saute until golden, about 2 minutes. Add minced mushroom stems and saute until soft, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat and combine mushroom stems with sauteed spinach, bacon, bread crumbs, and parmesan cheese.
Season mushroom caps with salt. Fill mushrooms with spinach mixture, rounding tops off. Place on an oven safe dish and lightly spray the tops with oil.
Bake 20 minutes or until golden. Eat warm.