- Germany arrests 2 brothers suspected of extremism
- Tale of 2 cakes: Trump's inaugural treat mirrors Obama's
- Volunteer on USS Yorktown celebrates 95th birthday
- Scotland's Sturgeon raises independence spectre after court ruling
- Germany nears decision to beef up short-range air defences - sources
- WEATHER BLOG: “Perfect Day” On Wednesday
- YouTube's Joey Salads walks around NYC in Trump hat
- First funerals take place for victims of Italian avalanche
- Derailment disrupts rail services amid only `one or two´ Southern cancellations
- Sunderland sign Joleon Lescott on a short-term contract
More from Recipes
- Five-minute urine test that says if your diet's healthy
- Fast and Fabulous Fat Loss' Fiona Kirk shares how to drop Christmas pounds by New Year
- Inside M&S factory where 22,500 mince pies are made every HOUR
- Karl Stefanovic feasts on pizza at restaurant of Sofia Levin's fiance
- Kellogg's paid 'independent experts' $13,000 a year to push their breakfast cereals without telling anyone they worked for the company
Servings: 11 • Serving Size: 1 mushroom • Old Points: 1 pts • Points+: 1 pts
Calories: 34.7 • Fat: 1.5 g • Protein: 2.9 g • Carb: 3.2 g • Fiber: 0.9 g • Sugar: 0.7
Sodium: 58.3 (without salt)
14 oz (1 package) fresh mushrooms, stems separated
2 garlic cloves, sliced thin
4 cups fresh baby spinach
4 slices center cut bacon
1 tsp olive oil
1/4 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
2 tbsp shredded Parmesan cheese
Smart Balance cooking spray
Preheat the oven to 400°F. Lightly spray a foil lined baking pan or baking dish with cooking spray.
Remove stems from mushrooms and mince fine.
Heat a medium sized skillet. Rinse spinach and add to the skillet; cook until it wilts, about 2 minutes. Remove from the pan, squeeze excess liquid and chop fine. Set aside.
Dry skillet, add bacon to the skillet and cook on low heat until bacon is cooked through. Set aside on a paper towel. Coarsely chop.
Clean skillet and add olive oil to the pan. Add garlic and saute until golden, about 2 minutes. Add minced mushroom stems and saute until soft, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat and combine mushroom stems with sauteed spinach, bacon, bread crumbs, and parmesan cheese.
Season mushroom caps with salt. Fill mushrooms with spinach mixture, rounding tops off. Place on an oven safe dish and lightly spray the tops with oil.
Bake 20 minutes or until golden. Eat warm.