- New York City seeks U.S. funds for $1 mln daily security costs for Trump
- Angola's Dos Santos not up for re-election in 2017 -party document
- Gambia's President Jammeh concedes defeat in Dec. 1 election
- Washington Monument shut until at least 2019 for repairs
- 6 people secured after failed armed robbery in Paris
- ‘Harry Potter’ Play Eyes Broadway Jump In Spring 2018
- Garceau: 5 In, 5 Out Of The NFL Playoff Picture
- Ravens And Dolphins Vie For Playoff Spots On Sunday
- Lombardi: Ravens Can Win ‘If They Are Patient With Running Game’
- Buck Showalter Talks Pitching, Fields At Camden Yards & More On Hot Stove Show
More from Recipes
- Kellogg's paid 'independent experts' $13,000 a year to push their breakfast cereals without telling anyone they worked for the company
- How healthy is your sushi snack? Lunch boxes from High Street chains can contain more calories than a BIG MAC (and more sugar than biscuits)
- Melbourne market begins selling CHOCOLATE CHEESE imported from Italy
- Golden Gaytime burger is the latest spin on the Australian ice cream classic
- McDonald's fixed customers' top complaint — and now sales are soaring
Servings: 11 • Serving Size: 1 mushroom • Old Points: 1 pts • Points+: 1 pts
Calories: 34.7 • Fat: 1.5 g • Protein: 2.9 g • Carb: 3.2 g • Fiber: 0.9 g • Sugar: 0.7
Sodium: 58.3 (without salt)
14 oz (1 package) fresh mushrooms, stems separated
2 garlic cloves, sliced thin
4 cups fresh baby spinach
4 slices center cut bacon
1 tsp olive oil
1/4 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
2 tbsp shredded Parmesan cheese
Smart Balance cooking spray
Preheat the oven to 400°F. Lightly spray a foil lined baking pan or baking dish with cooking spray.
Remove stems from mushrooms and mince fine.
Heat a medium sized skillet. Rinse spinach and add to the skillet; cook until it wilts, about 2 minutes. Remove from the pan, squeeze excess liquid and chop fine. Set aside.
Dry skillet, add bacon to the skillet and cook on low heat until bacon is cooked through. Set aside on a paper towel. Coarsely chop.
Clean skillet and add olive oil to the pan. Add garlic and saute until golden, about 2 minutes. Add minced mushroom stems and saute until soft, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat and combine mushroom stems with sauteed spinach, bacon, bread crumbs, and parmesan cheese.
Season mushroom caps with salt. Fill mushrooms with spinach mixture, rounding tops off. Place on an oven safe dish and lightly spray the tops with oil.
Bake 20 minutes or until golden. Eat warm.