- 'Jackie' says PTSD hampers memory of sex assault, aftermath
- Harrington not ready to give up Ryder Cup playing ambitions
- Surging coking coal prices to hit Japan steelmaker earnings
- Venezuelan oil minister to hold Moscow talks on Tuesday - embassy
- German Ifo business climate index rises unexpectedly in October
- 2017's hottest destinations revealed: Canada, Colombia and NORTH WALES are the best places to visit next year, according to the adventure experts at Lonely Planet
- RAF sniper Matt Coleman discharged after having a heart attack becomes a strongman
- Hundreds more child refugees are set to arrive in the UK over the next few weeks but a QUARTER of local authorities are refusing to take them
- 'I just get pi**ed up and I get my tattoo gun out. It's a laugh': Amateur tattooist and ex-Jeremy Kyle guest has branded his 39 lovers with his OWN NAME 'just like Heinz baked beans'
- Donald Trump 'hosted wild parties with sex, cocaine and underage models'
More from Recipes
- Would YOU eat this? Man creates 54,000 calorie fast food birthday cake, filled with six cheeseburgers, fries, nuggets, three large pizzas and a KFC Family Feast
- McDonald's fixed customers' top complaint — and now sales are soaring
- Chipotle is frantically changing how it makes food so it will stop making people sick
- The Inside Story Of How A Food Startup Cracked
- Anthony Bourdain Admits Mistake on 'Frito Pie'
Servings: 11 • Serving Size: 1 mushroom • Old Points: 1 pts • Points+: 1 pts
Calories: 34.7 • Fat: 1.5 g • Protein: 2.9 g • Carb: 3.2 g • Fiber: 0.9 g • Sugar: 0.7
Sodium: 58.3 (without salt)
14 oz (1 package) fresh mushrooms, stems separated
2 garlic cloves, sliced thin
4 cups fresh baby spinach
4 slices center cut bacon
1 tsp olive oil
1/4 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
2 tbsp shredded Parmesan cheese
Smart Balance cooking spray
Preheat the oven to 400°F. Lightly spray a foil lined baking pan or baking dish with cooking spray.
Remove stems from mushrooms and mince fine.
Heat a medium sized skillet. Rinse spinach and add to the skillet; cook until it wilts, about 2 minutes. Remove from the pan, squeeze excess liquid and chop fine. Set aside.
Dry skillet, add bacon to the skillet and cook on low heat until bacon is cooked through. Set aside on a paper towel. Coarsely chop.
Clean skillet and add olive oil to the pan. Add garlic and saute until golden, about 2 minutes. Add minced mushroom stems and saute until soft, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat and combine mushroom stems with sauteed spinach, bacon, bread crumbs, and parmesan cheese.
Season mushroom caps with salt. Fill mushrooms with spinach mixture, rounding tops off. Place on an oven safe dish and lightly spray the tops with oil.
Bake 20 minutes or until golden. Eat warm.