- Pele and franz beckenbauer pay tribute to former brazil captain carlos alberto
- New Wells Fargo CEO to employees: 'We're sorry'
- Sir bradley wiggins returns to the track as cycling career nears conclusion
- Manchester united defender eric bailly out for up to two months with knee injury
- Abengoa units must turn over documents to creditors -U.S. judge
- Halloween Safety Tips
- Officials Shoot At Drone During Pipeline Protests, Arrest 126
- National Aquarium ‘Pay What You Want’ Day Coming Up In November
- Mark Trumbo Named AL Comeback Player Of The Year
- Vatican Has New Guidance On Cremation, Says Ashes Shouldn’t Be Scattered
More from Recipes
- Would YOU eat this? Man creates 54,000 calorie fast food birthday cake, filled with six cheeseburgers, fries, nuggets, three large pizzas and a KFC Family Feast
- McDonald's fixed customers' top complaint — and now sales are soaring
- Chipotle is frantically changing how it makes food so it will stop making people sick
- The Inside Story Of How A Food Startup Cracked
- Anthony Bourdain Admits Mistake on 'Frito Pie'
1 canister Pillsbury premade pizza dough
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup mini pepperoni
Italian seasoning (optional)
Marinara sauce for dipping
Break dough into four pieces. Take one piece of dough, sprinkle some of the pepperoni and cheese and seasoning and use rolling pin to incorporate it into the dough, and to roll the dough out to fit the length of 1/4 of the waffle iron mold. Repeat with remaining dough. Turn on waffle iron, spray with pam spray and place pizza dough inside. Check doneness of dough when waffle iron light goes off. It may need to cook a little longer than the waffle iron indicates. Cook until dough turns golden and completely cooked through. Serve with marinara sauce if desired.