- Tipitina's owner plans $12M lakefront festival park
- Protesters gather for Thanksgiving meal in Minneapolis
- Canada to give UN $75 million for Syrian refugee relief
- El Salvador breaks of corruption ring of judges, lawyers
- Dominican officials say at least 11 dead in bus collision
- Queen to open commonwealth meeting in malta
- Bolivian women arrested for alleged Facebook baby sale
- Black friday expected to generate £1bn online shopping frenzy
- Mississippi man accused of attacking parents over fast food
- 'skunk weed' cannabis 'significantly damages vital nerve fibres in brain'
More from Recipes
- The new meat rules: As experts warn it increases the chance of cancer, we reveal which types are the riskiest...
- Hot dog makers and sellers shake off WHO's processed meat's link to cancer
- Bacon, burgers and sausages 'are as big a cancer threat as cigarettes,' global health chiefs declare
- Why knowing basic cooking skills is essential, Lorraine Candy writes
- The ingredients you should be eating to boost your health including pumpkins and cinnamon
1 canister Pillsbury premade pizza dough
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup mini pepperoni
Italian seasoning (optional)
Marinara sauce for dipping
Break dough into four pieces. Take one piece of dough, sprinkle some of the pepperoni and cheese and seasoning and use rolling pin to incorporate it into the dough, and to roll the dough out to fit the length of 1/4 of the waffle iron mold. Repeat with remaining dough. Turn on waffle iron, spray with pam spray and place pizza dough inside. Check doneness of dough when waffle iron light goes off. It may need to cook a little longer than the waffle iron indicates. Cook until dough turns golden and completely cooked through. Serve with marinara sauce if desired.