- Teacher Michael White who groomed girl, 12, then sent her a naked picture is jailed
- Stock market on rocky ground as investors are left reeling from 10% plunge
- Conwy residents’ outrage over council plan to empty bins ONCE a month
- Steph Booth reveals the pain of caring for Cherie Blair's father as he battles Alzheimer's
- Marcus Brigstocke admits he couldn't work for a YEAR after The Jump injury
- Alaska Airlines flight diverts due to unruly passenger
- Milly Dowler's family tell of their torment since Levi Bellfield's confession
- Junior doctors go on strike for a second time as last ditch talks fail AGAIN
- Where the Great Fire of London REALLY started: Historian marks the exact spot the blaze began - and it's NOT on Pudding Lane
- Couple who bought budget flights for £143 were charged an extra £2k after having to change travel dates
More from Recipes
- Healthy zero-carb Cloud Bread made from four ingredients is unveiled
- Chocolate cake recipe without eggs, milk or butter or even a mixing bowl
- Subway's $5 foot-long meal deal now costs $6 - to customers' fury
- McDonald's fixed customers' top complaint — and now sales are soaring
- The 2016 gadgets that promise to revolutionise your kitchen
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 slices bacon, diced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup dry white wine (optional)
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 pinch salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook spaghetti pasta until al dente. Drain well. Toss with 1 tablespoon of olive oil, and set aside.
- Meanwhile in a large skillet, cook chopped bacon until slightly crisp; remove and drain onto paper towels. Reserve 2 tablespoons of bacon fat; add remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil, and heat in reused large skillet. Add chopped onion, and cook over medium heat until onion is translucent. Add minced garlic, and cook 1 minute more. Add wine if desired; cook one more minute.
- Return cooked bacon to pan; add cooked and drained spaghetti. Toss to coat and heat through, adding more olive oil if it seems dry or is sticking together. Add beaten eggs and cook, tossing constantly with tongs or large fork until eggs are barely set. Quickly add 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, and toss again. Add salt and pepper to taste (remember that bacon and Parmesan are very salty).
- Serve immediately with chopped parsley sprinkled on top, and extra Parmesan cheese at table.
MOST WATCHED NEWS VIDEOS