- 3 storm chasers die in crash during Southern Plains storms
- GRAINS-Wheat rises on short covering ahead of plantings report
- "After nine months UK has delivered Brexit," tweets EU's Tusk
- WEATHER BLOG: March Comes In Like A Lamb, Out Like A Lamb
- Daily Mail wins at UK Picture Editors’ Guild Awards 2017
- Sioned Wyn Roberts dies days before The Voice audition
- Firm fined after driver killed his BROTHER at Heathrow
- Immigrant's daughter from Newham wins place at MIT
- Man 'jumps off Westminster Bridge' a week after attack
- Fascinating photos of Nigeria taken 65 years ago
More from Sports
Atletico Madrid have reached the last eight of the Copa del Rey, despite being beaten by Las Palmas.
Diego Simeone's men had a 2-0 lead from the first-leg but they suffered a scare at the Vicente Calderon, going down 3-2.
The hosts appeared home and hosed shortly after the break as Antoine Griezmann converted a Nicolas Gaitan cross.
Las Palmas gave themselves a glimmer of hope when Marko Livaja levelled on the night soon after.
It took just four minutes for Atleti to go back in front though as Angel Correa found the net, making it 4-1 on aggregate.
The visitors refused to give up though and two late goals ensured a nervy finale for Simeone's men.
Livaja again found the net in the final minute of normal time before Mateo Garcia ensured second-leg victory for Las Palmas in added time.
Atleti are the first side into the last eight with Barcelona in action on Wednesday.
Luis Enrique's men host Athletic Bilbao, trailing 2-1 from the first-leg.
Real Madrid have a 3-0 lead over Sevilla ahead of their second-leg on Thursday.
Will Atletico Madrid win the Copa del Rey?
0+ VOTES SO FAR