- Advent raises bid in three-way tussle for in tussle for Stada
- Illegal immigrants: the facts behind the US-Mexico fight
- Bashir orders full aid access to S. Sudan famine areas
- Leicester aim to make it three in a row at Harlequins´ Twickenham Stoop fortress
- Bosnia submits bid to revise genocide ruling, angers Serbs
- ‘Nashville’s Music Row Comes To The Ballpark’ Returns On March 17
- Cara Kilbey's boyfriend CLEARED of running drugs empire
- BoredPanda shares awkward gifts bought by grandmas
- Down's Syndrome couple celebrate 22 years of wedded bliss
- Humpback whale delivers splashdown to tourists in Cape May
More from Sports
Atletico Madrid have reached the last eight of the Copa del Rey, despite being beaten by Las Palmas.
Diego Simeone's men had a 2-0 lead from the first-leg but they suffered a scare at the Vicente Calderon, going down 3-2.
The hosts appeared home and hosed shortly after the break as Antoine Griezmann converted a Nicolas Gaitan cross.
Las Palmas gave themselves a glimmer of hope when Marko Livaja levelled on the night soon after.
It took just four minutes for Atleti to go back in front though as Angel Correa found the net, making it 4-1 on aggregate.
The visitors refused to give up though and two late goals ensured a nervy finale for Simeone's men.
Livaja again found the net in the final minute of normal time before Mateo Garcia ensured second-leg victory for Las Palmas in added time.
Atleti are the first side into the last eight with Barcelona in action on Wednesday.
Luis Enrique's men host Athletic Bilbao, trailing 2-1 from the first-leg.
Real Madrid have a 3-0 lead over Sevilla ahead of their second-leg on Thursday.
Will Atletico Madrid win the Copa del Rey?
0+ VOTES SO FAR