- Vettel sets track record, tops Hamilton in last practice
- Cricket-Test Series New Zealand v South Africa scoreboard
- Islanders edge Penguins in shootout
- Dempsey grabs hat-trick as US hammer Honduras 6-0
- The Latest: Chiozza's 3 gives SEC an Elite Eight trio
- Bigger, Better ‘Light City’ Set To Kick Off Next Week
- Gov. Hogan on City School Deficit: ‘Getting Close But Not There Yet’
- Pope Francis Sends Condolences On Cardinal Keeler’s Death
- Baby Boy Killed, Babysitter Injured After Family Dog Attacks
- 2017 Elite Eight TV Schedule
More from Sports
- Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo has responded to Dwayne Wade's challenge
- The Portugal captain used his football skills to make himself breakfast
- Ronaldo got himself a slice of toast using just an orange and a set of scales
Cristiano Ronaldo has served up yet another social media post to prove that anything Dwayne Wade can do, he can do better.
This time, breakfast was on the menu as The Ballon d’Or winner responded to the NBA star’s free-throw omelette.
Fresh from picking up ‘The Best’ prize at the FIFA award ceremony, the Real Madrid striker showed off his ball juggling skills with an orange, before placing it on a set of scales.
Cristiano Ronaldo begins his day by picking up an orange and juggling it like a football
The Portugal international plays keepy up with the piece of fruit as he approaches the counter
Placing the orange on the scales, the Real Madrid star starts off a chain reaction
The contraption, thought up by Poker Stars, is all in place to provide Ronaldo with breakfast
While not as flash as Wade’s effort to create an omelette by sending eggs into the frying pan from way downtown, you can’t help but feel Ronaldo’s effort is a touch more satisfying.
After all, no one wants a breakfast consisting of three broken egg shells.
Just as planned, a piece of toast shoots into the air, emblazoned with the tagline #raiseit
Ronaldo looks into the camera, chuffed that a plan has come together after catching the bread
The pair have picked up their rivalry on Instagram once more after it peaked at the end of last year, with the footballer curling a free-kick around a wall of snowmen to hit a target with Wade’s face on it.
Ronaldo has enjoyed a successful mid-season break after picking up the Best FIFA Football Player award on Monday.
Cristiano Ronaldo was handed the Best FIFA Footballer of the Year award on Monday
And while his feud with Wade is of a friendly nature, his rivalry with Lionel Messi is a little more hostile and the 31-year-old couldn't resist having a dig at the Barcelona forward when picking up his prize.
Ronaldo will be able to let his feet do the talking once more when Real Madrid return to action on Thursday night, when they face Sevilla in the second-leg of their Copa del Rey.
Zinedine Zidane's side take a 3-0 lead to the Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan Stadium, their first of two matches against La Liga's second-place side in the space of three days.