- The Latest: On Trump's 1st day, women to march in Washington
- 4 more survivors pulled out of Italy's avalanche-hit hotel
- 'Bomb kills four' at Syria-Jordan border camp for displaced
- Women Descend On DC Day After Anarchists Create Chaos
- Russia's Vladimir Putin ready to meet President Trump
- Thousands of women march on London against Donald Trump
- SNL writer deletes tweet targeting Barron Trump
- BBC under fire after tweeting Donald Trump 'had been shot'
- Thousands of women head to Washington to protest Trump
- Millionaire reveals his tricks for making money
More from Sports
- Peter Crouch could bring back robot celebration if he scores 100th Premier League goal
- Saturday's Pick 7 racing tips for Haydock and Lingfield - selected by Man on the Spot
- Nadal holds off rising talent Zverev to reach last 16
- Rickie Fowler and Henrik Stenson set up in hilarious prank
- Newcastle midfielder Hayden almost played for Arsenal
- Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo has responded to Dwayne Wade's challenge
- The Portugal captain used his football skills to make himself breakfast
- Ronaldo got himself a slice of toast using just an orange and a set of scales
Cristiano Ronaldo has served up yet another social media post to prove that anything Dwayne Wade can do, he can do better.
This time, breakfast was on the menu as The Ballon d’Or winner responded to the NBA star’s free-throw omelette.
Fresh from picking up ‘The Best’ prize at the FIFA award ceremony, the Real Madrid striker showed off his ball juggling skills with an orange, before placing it on a set of scales.
Cristiano Ronaldo begins his day by picking up an orange and juggling it like a football
The Portugal international plays keepy up with the piece of fruit as he approaches the counter
Placing the orange on the scales, the Real Madrid star starts off a chain reaction
The contraption, thought up by Poker Stars, is all in place to provide Ronaldo with breakfast
While not as flash as Wade’s effort to create an omelette by sending eggs into the frying pan from way downtown, you can’t help but feel Ronaldo’s effort is a touch more satisfying.
After all, no one wants a breakfast consisting of three broken egg shells.
Just as planned, a piece of toast shoots into the air, emblazoned with the tagline #raiseit
Ronaldo looks into the camera, chuffed that a plan has come together after catching the bread
The pair have picked up their rivalry on Instagram once more after it peaked at the end of last year, with the footballer curling a free-kick around a wall of snowmen to hit a target with Wade’s face on it.
Ronaldo has enjoyed a successful mid-season break after picking up the Best FIFA Football Player award on Monday.
Cristiano Ronaldo was handed the Best FIFA Footballer of the Year award on Monday
And while his feud with Wade is of a friendly nature, his rivalry with Lionel Messi is a little more hostile and the 31-year-old couldn't resist having a dig at the Barcelona forward when picking up his prize.
Ronaldo will be able to let his feet do the talking once more when Real Madrid return to action on Thursday night, when they face Sevilla in the second-leg of their Copa del Rey.
Zinedine Zidane's side take a 3-0 lead to the Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan Stadium, their first of two matches against La Liga's second-place side in the space of three days.