- Best work subscription boxes to get at the office
- Large python swallows to fake plastic eggs in Brisbane
- Supreme Court rules for Texas death row inmate
- What completed Dakota Access pipeline means for key players
- World Video Game Hall of Fame names 2017 finalists
- Britain will seek ambitious Gulf trade arrangement after Brexit, says PM
- Rick Dempsey On The Orioles Roster Picture Clearing Up As Opening Day Approaches
- Woman Dies After Being Stabbed In Baltimore City
- Rob Long: The Dawning Of A New Day
- CBS Local Bracket Update: Out Of 28,373 Brackets, None Have Perfect Final Four
More from Sports
- Kylian Mbappe has scored 19 goals in all competitions so far this season
- The 18-year-old's performances have attracted interest from Europe's top clubs
- The French forward is focused on his current club despite the attention
Monaco starlet Kylian Mbappe has taken Ligue 1 by storm this season, attracting interest from a number of Europe's top clubs, including Arsenal and Manchester United.
However, the French forward insists he is remaining 'very calm' about the reported interest as well as dismissing the idea that his performances have been extraordinary.
Mbappe continued his brilliant form with another man-of-the-match display, scoring two goals and winning a penalty in his side's 3-0 victory over Caen on Sunday.
The French wonderkid (right) breaks the deadlock during Sunday's 3-0 victory over Caen
MBAPPE STATS 16/17
The brace saw the 18-year-old take his tally for the season to 19 in all competitions, with 14 coming in his last 12 outings.
'I would not say that what I do is extraordinary,' he said. 'I would just say that I am able to do what I know best. I would not say it's extraordinary.
'Extraordinary is a player who can score 60 goals. There are not a lot. Otherwise I think we would overuse the term. I would not say it's amazing but I'm on a good run.'
'Sorry, but I do not look at what the English press say. I remain very calm about the attention I get,' Mbappe said.
'I get up in the morning and I go to practice like everyone else. I try to work to improve myself every day and I try to do on the pitch what I do during the training sessions.'
Mbappe celebrates after scoring his second goal to seal the three points in the Ligue 1 clash
The 18-year-old has been likened to former Arsenal and France striker Thierry Henry