- They’re certainly scary! Outrageous father-and-daughter Halloween costumes see dads dressed as everyone from Princess Elsa to designer Karl Lagerfeld
- British aid worker reveals the devastation of life in Haiti after Hurricane Matthew
- AT&T, Time Warner defend merger as politicians challenge
- Chelsea can win premier league title, says pedro
- Lewis hamilton hopes for car reliability in formula one title race
- Arsenal hopeful arsene wenger stays as manager but won't immediately hold talks
- Erik sviatchenko: rangers have not narrowed gap to celtic
- Tipsy Brazilian forensic expert collapses on top of a corpse at crime scene
- Renee Davis of Auburn, Washington is shot and killed by police during welfare check
- 2015 marks 'new era of climate change reality' as co2 levels hit symbolic 400ppm
More from Sports
- Can Manchester United win a title playing like they have been No way, Jose
- Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho insists Wayne Rooney WILL be substituted if required
- Manchester United defender Phil Jones wanted on loan by Stoke, confirms Potters boss Mark Hughes
- Bradley Wiggins leads GB to gold in cycling team pursuit and sets new WR
- Manchester United sign Paul Pogba from Juventus for ?100m on ?290,000-per week, five-year contract
Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant was arrested on Monday for a family violence charge, KDFW-TV is reporting.
ESPN is reporting that the incident took place Saturday in DeSoto, a suburb of Dallas, and that Bryant turned himself in without incident.
The Associated Press reports his attorney, Royce West, posted $1,500 bond after learning a warrant had been issued for his arrest. The charge is a Class A misdemeanor.
Bryant has had trouble with the law in the past, but this is his first arrest. In January, he was detained by police in Miami Beach for an alleged altercation. Last summer, Bryant was also kicked out of a Dallas mall for inappropriate attire and language.
ESPN attempted but did not get a comment from Bryant's agent, Drew Rosenhaus. The Cowboys released a statement Monday that said: "We are in the process of gathering information and will not have a comment at this time."
The Associated Press also reports DeSoto police said details would be released Tuesday.