- Grin and bear it: NHL players say losing teeth part of game
- Rocket with government payload launches from California
- Russia's Sechin floats idea of oil output cuts
- Elephant rampages in east Indian town, smashing homes
- Japan Internet company SoftBank's profit suffers over Sprint
- Iranian drone first over US carrier since 2014
- Ex-OSU star Clarett admits DUI, gets 2 years' probation
- Trio face jail for helping teen jihadi join syria fighters
- Turkey's Erdogan chastises U.S. over support for Syrian Kurds
- Brother's pride at bernie sanders victory in us primary contest
An Arabic reporter for Sky News fell victim to a walk-by smooching while delivering a live report from the London Olympics.
The woman approached the man from behind, whispered "thank you" as she put her arm around him and then planted a kiss on his cheek.
"I truly am fasting," the reporter joked afterward, referring to Ramadan, the holy month in which Muslim followers can abstain from food, liquids and, yes, kissing.