- Bystanders hold up collapsing roller coaster, save 6 kids
- Second case of babies switched in Canadian hospital shakes community
- Caesars must face lawsuits worth $11 billion -U.S. judge
- Bayern thrashes Bremen 6-0 in Bundesliga opener
- FDA Expands Zika Screening To All U.S. Blood Centers
- Officials: Zika Spread Through Sex By Man With No Symptoms
- Huge Water Main Break In Woodlawn
- Boat Brawlers Face Multiple Charges
- Lawyers Plan Civil Suit In ’44 Execution Of Black Youth
- Keidel: Tim Tebow Wants To Play Baseball… Why Do We Care So Much?
An Arabic reporter for Sky News fell victim to a walk-by smooching while delivering a live report from the London Olympics.
The woman approached the man from behind, whispered "thank you" as she put her arm around him and then planted a kiss on his cheek.
"I truly am fasting," the reporter joked afterward, referring to Ramadan, the holy month in which Muslim followers can abstain from food, liquids and, yes, kissing.