- New blow for embattled national abuse probe as junior counsel quits role
- Colombia president says Pope Francis to visit
- The Latest: Pelosi says Democrats can still capture House
- Silver Spring Man Arrested With Gun at BWI
- Supreme Court Asked To Block $1B NFL Concussion Settlement
- Ray Rice Still Waits For 2nd Chance, Doesn’t Begrudge Hardy
- 5 Reasons Ravens Special Teams Is The Best
- Two men cause traffic chaos in 'ridiculous' five-minute road-rage scrap
- Perth killer who choked his girlfriend to death in row over food jailed for six years
- Gary Lineker calls for police probe into football corruption after Sam Allardyce scandal
An Arabic reporter for Sky News fell victim to a walk-by smooching while delivering a live report from the London Olympics.
The woman approached the man from behind, whispered "thank you" as she put her arm around him and then planted a kiss on his cheek.
"I truly am fasting," the reporter joked afterward, referring to Ramadan, the holy month in which Muslim followers can abstain from food, liquids and, yes, kissing.