- Final stop of craft that flew to Capitol? The garbage heap
- ICC urges dialogue with African nations set to quit
- 'Jackie' says she felt pressure to be in Rolling Stone story
- Policy Prescriptions: Trump and Clinton on veterans
- Man won't get to cover neo-Nazi tattoos during murder trial
- Singer Pete Burns dies of a cardiac arrest aged 57
- Cute panda can't stop biting his friend's ear as they play in their enclosure in China
- Air India's Delhi to San Francisco flight becomes world's longest non-stop journey
- Limiting kids' time on smartphones and tablets to an hour a day 'makes happier children'
- Pregnant women embrace 'maternity swag' inspired by Kim Kardashian on Instagram
More from Sports
- Can Manchester United win a title playing like they have been No way, Jose
- Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho insists Wayne Rooney WILL be substituted if required
- Manchester United defender Phil Jones wanted on loan by Stoke, confirms Potters boss Mark Hughes
- Bradley Wiggins leads GB to gold in cycling team pursuit and sets new WR
- Manchester United sign Paul Pogba from Juventus for ?100m on ?290,000-per week, five-year contract
The frisky fan caught getting it on with his gal pal in a Yankee Stadium restroom didn’t have quite the stamina as his web gawkers boasted.
“It didn’t go on for two innings. [It] lasted about 10-15 minutes,” said a source with knowledge of the Yankee panky during the Bombers’ win Saturday over the Tampa Bay Rays.
The source did not identify the pair whose inside-the-park home run in a stall under the left field bleachers was splashed all over the web and on the front page of Monday’s Daily News.
“They were not season ticket holders, they were cheap tickets in the bleachers from a broker,” the source said of the man wearing a CC Sabathia jersey and his battery mate.
The source also denied an earlier report that a Yankee guard did nothing to stop the romp.
“A customer called security and they were shown out of the stadium by security. They were both pretty drunk.”