- Defense Secretary Backs Plan To Relaunch Radar Balloons
- Selena Gomez, Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran, More Announced as GRAMMY Presenters
- Indian prison officer Shankaran suspended after video of him dancing goes viral
- I'm not a tax expert, says HMRC chief executive Lin Homer
- Pub chef scraps foie gras from Valentine's Day menu after staff received death threats
- British scientist who helped discover gravitational waves has dementia
- How London skyline will look if 250 tall buildings currently being planned get built
- Kanye West’s Yeezy 3 show sees wife Kim Kardashian and models take over Madison Square Garden
- Arthur Simpson-Kent arrested on suspicion of Sian Blake's murder after being extradited to Britain from Ghana
- California Rep. Duncan Hunter vapes during Capitol Hill hearing to protest E-cigarette ban
More from Sports
- Alexandre Pato's girlfriend Fiorella Mattheis goes house hunting in London as Chelsea striker awaits first-team opportunity
- Lionel Messi keen to meet Afghan kid who dressed as Barcelona star in plastic bag
- Australian Open: Great Britain's Gordon Reid wins wheelchair singles title in Melbourne
- Made in Chelsea's Sam Thompson racks up £24,000 bar bill on wild night out with cast mates
- Transfer news LIVE: Liverpool, Man United and Arsenal latest PLUS all Saturday's done deals
The frisky fan caught getting it on with his gal pal in a Yankee Stadium restroom didn’t have quite the stamina as his web gawkers boasted.
“It didn’t go on for two innings. [It] lasted about 10-15 minutes,” said a source with knowledge of the Yankee panky during the Bombers’ win Saturday over the Tampa Bay Rays.
The source did not identify the pair whose inside-the-park home run in a stall under the left field bleachers was splashed all over the web and on the front page of Monday’s Daily News.
“They were not season ticket holders, they were cheap tickets in the bleachers from a broker,” the source said of the man wearing a CC Sabathia jersey and his battery mate.
The source also denied an earlier report that a Yankee guard did nothing to stop the romp.
“A customer called security and they were shown out of the stadium by security. They were both pretty drunk.”