- Pakistani team develops menstrual game app to break taboos
- Russia claims killing IS Syria figure; group not confirming
- Sunderland sign Ndong for club record fee
- Premature twins in hospital after rescue from boat off Libya
- Russia's claim it killed Islamic State's Adnani 'a joke' - U.S. officials
- Actor Sean Astin Of ‘Goonies,’ ‘Rudy,’ and ‘LOTR’ Fame On Baltimore’s Comic Con
- Maryland Officials Set News Conference on School Start Date
- On The Rise: The Which Blair Project
- Technology Aiming To End Lost Airline Luggage Tested At BWI
- Group Seeks to Preserve 84 Acres at 3 Civil War Battlefields
More from Sports
- Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho insists Wayne Rooney WILL be substituted if required
- Manchester United defender Phil Jones wanted on loan by Stoke, confirms Potters boss Mark Hughes
- Bradley Wiggins leads GB to gold in cycling team pursuit and sets new WR
- Manchester United sign Paul Pogba from Juventus for ?100m on ?290,000-per week, five-year contract
- Dutch woman cyclist crashes while she's a few miles from winning Olympic gold
The frisky fan caught getting it on with his gal pal in a Yankee Stadium restroom didn’t have quite the stamina as his web gawkers boasted.
“It didn’t go on for two innings. [It] lasted about 10-15 minutes,” said a source with knowledge of the Yankee panky during the Bombers’ win Saturday over the Tampa Bay Rays.
The source did not identify the pair whose inside-the-park home run in a stall under the left field bleachers was splashed all over the web and on the front page of Monday’s Daily News.
“They were not season ticket holders, they were cheap tickets in the bleachers from a broker,” the source said of the man wearing a CC Sabathia jersey and his battery mate.
The source also denied an earlier report that a Yankee guard did nothing to stop the romp.
“A customer called security and they were shown out of the stadium by security. They were both pretty drunk.”