- Braves acquire Matt Kemp, send Hector Olivera to San Diego
- 1 winning ticket sold in $487 million Powerball jackpot
- Thai queen improves after lung infection treatment
- Militants storm Iraq gas compressor station - security sources
- Texas hot air balloon crash leaves no apparent survivors
- WEATHER BLOG: Warm & Humid With Storms Possible
- Baltimore Police Looking For Missing 70-Year-Old
- Wal-Mart Employees Charged in Suspected Shoplifter’s Death
- Report: FOP Won’t Scale Back Dues While Mosby’s Around
- Flash Flooding Wreaks Havoc in Baltimore, Howard County
More from Sports
- Ibrahimovic creating "functional empathy" at Man United - Mourinho
- Willian signs new four-year contract at chelsea
- Jarryd Hayne missed selection in Fiji's Rugby Sevens for Rio Olympics and will return to Sydney
- Sepp blatter gets cas date to challenge six-year ban from football
- Wales 0-2 Portugal, Euro 2016 RESULT: Cristiano Ronaldo and Nani score to see off Chris Coleman's side and book final spot
The frisky fan caught getting it on with his gal pal in a Yankee Stadium restroom didn’t have quite the stamina as his web gawkers boasted.
“It didn’t go on for two innings. [It] lasted about 10-15 minutes,” said a source with knowledge of the Yankee panky during the Bombers’ win Saturday over the Tampa Bay Rays.
The source did not identify the pair whose inside-the-park home run in a stall under the left field bleachers was splashed all over the web and on the front page of Monday’s Daily News.
“They were not season ticket holders, they were cheap tickets in the bleachers from a broker,” the source said of the man wearing a CC Sabathia jersey and his battery mate.
The source also denied an earlier report that a Yankee guard did nothing to stop the romp.
“A customer called security and they were shown out of the stadium by security. They were both pretty drunk.”