- No charges after US boy, 13, shot dead for stealing
- Judge rules out immediate medical check in suit on Redstone's mental competence
- Japan whaling fleet departs for hunt despite international outrage
- Australia to schedule more day-night Tests: CA
- NZ Cricket says no winners in Cairns trial
- China's Xi heads to Zimbabwe ahead of Africa summit
- China joins IMF currency basket: Why it matters
- Student arrested on Washington campus after racial threats
- Pope says fundamentalism is 'disease of all religions'
- Suspect in Planned Parenthood attack makes 1st appearance
More from Sports
- Charges against ex-Spurs player Robertson dismissed
- RFU approach Steve Borthwick to join Eddie Jones' staff but England rugby's new boss won't have total selection freedom
- Jonah Lomu taken to final resting place after All Blacks legend is honoured at private ceremony for family and friends
- Napoli 2-1 Inter Milan: Gonzalo Higuain brace sends Maurizio Sarri's side top of Serie A
- Chelsea promise fans same seats to avoid troubled water over new Stamford Bridge
The frisky fan caught getting it on with his gal pal in a Yankee Stadium restroom didn’t have quite the stamina as his web gawkers boasted.
“It didn’t go on for two innings. [It] lasted about 10-15 minutes,” said a source with knowledge of the Yankee panky during the Bombers’ win Saturday over the Tampa Bay Rays.
The source did not identify the pair whose inside-the-park home run in a stall under the left field bleachers was splashed all over the web and on the front page of Monday’s Daily News.
“They were not season ticket holders, they were cheap tickets in the bleachers from a broker,” the source said of the man wearing a CC Sabathia jersey and his battery mate.
The source also denied an earlier report that a Yankee guard did nothing to stop the romp.
“A customer called security and they were shown out of the stadium by security. They were both pretty drunk.”