- Spain's acting premier launches new bid to take office
- US consumer confidence up sharply in August
- Ccourt: Gays can seek parental rights for nonbiological kids
- Five boys held over 'hate crime' death of polish man
- Turkish, Kurdish forces in Syria agree to 'stop shooting at each other'
- Roch Kubatko Of MASN On Orioles Attendance And Place In The Standings
- Tuesday, August 30, 2016
- Orioles Lose Ground In Division With 5-1 Loss To Blue Jays
- Football World Reacts to Colin Kaepernick’s Anthem Protest
- Rivalries Between AFC North Teams Already Heating Up
More from Sports
- Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho insists Wayne Rooney WILL be substituted if required
- Manchester United defender Phil Jones wanted on loan by Stoke, confirms Potters boss Mark Hughes
- Bradley Wiggins leads GB to gold in cycling team pursuit and sets new WR
- Manchester United sign Paul Pogba from Juventus for ?100m on ?290,000-per week, five-year contract
- Dutch woman cyclist crashes while she's a few miles from winning Olympic gold
Royce Reed, the mother of Dwight Howard’s young son, wants the NBA star to pay the $100,00 in legal fees related to the couple’s nasty custody, TMZ reported on Monday, Nov. 26.
Royce Reed, a former “Basketball Wives” star and Orlando Magic dancer, says that she is currently strapped for cash and that Howard earns over $1.3 million per month. Reed filed documents in Florida asking a judge to make Dwight pay her legal fees, claiming that she cannot afford them. Dwight Howard filed for sole custody of the couple’s son, 5-year-old Braylon Howard, earlier this year.
In the documents, Royce’s attorney makes the claim that Reed is buried in legal fees and will eventually have to drop out of the custody battle. Furthermore, the documents claim that Royce Reed has already incurred $44,113.50 in legal expenses, and will spend another $60,000 plus if the Reed and Howard child custody battle continues, for a grand total of $106,621.80 in legal fees.
A judge has not yet ruled on Royce Reed's motion against Dwight Howard.