- South African official blames students for worker's death
- Man plucked from life boat after week at sea reaches Boston
- New film academy members talk #OscarsSoWhite
- Health of Israel's Peres deteriorates after major stroke
- Sam allardyce scandal is "very embarrassing" - adrian bevington
- Claire Liddle stole over £130,000 from footballers and millionaires by offering to organise holidays
- Heartbreaking photos show six-year-old girl saying goodbye to her dying pet dog
- First shipment of American shale gas arrives in Britain to open 'virtual pipeline'
- Newlyweds left devastated after groom spends entire honeymoon in hospital after he fell head first through the hotel's rotten BALCONY
- Jeremy Corbyn BACKS DOWN in his bid to make Labour oppose Trident renewal... and even seems to leave open the possibility that he might use nuclear weapons!
More from Sports
- Can Manchester United win a title playing like they have been No way, Jose
- Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho insists Wayne Rooney WILL be substituted if required
- Manchester United defender Phil Jones wanted on loan by Stoke, confirms Potters boss Mark Hughes
- Bradley Wiggins leads GB to gold in cycling team pursuit and sets new WR
- Manchester United sign Paul Pogba from Juventus for ?100m on ?290,000-per week, five-year contract
Royce Reed, the mother of Dwight Howard’s young son, wants the NBA star to pay the $100,00 in legal fees related to the couple’s nasty custody, TMZ reported on Monday, Nov. 26.
Royce Reed, a former “Basketball Wives” star and Orlando Magic dancer, says that she is currently strapped for cash and that Howard earns over $1.3 million per month. Reed filed documents in Florida asking a judge to make Dwight pay her legal fees, claiming that she cannot afford them. Dwight Howard filed for sole custody of the couple’s son, 5-year-old Braylon Howard, earlier this year.
In the documents, Royce’s attorney makes the claim that Reed is buried in legal fees and will eventually have to drop out of the custody battle. Furthermore, the documents claim that Royce Reed has already incurred $44,113.50 in legal expenses, and will spend another $60,000 plus if the Reed and Howard child custody battle continues, for a grand total of $106,621.80 in legal fees.
A judge has not yet ruled on Royce Reed's motion against Dwight Howard.