- U.S. Powerball jackpot grows to $422 million, 8th largest ever
- As iPhone sale sag, Apple touts apps and services instead
- French church attacker had tried to reach Syria, was monitored
- Edwards Lifesciences lifts forecast on heart valve sales
- Clinton, Dems put gun control at center of convention stage
- Barbara Mikulski To Submit Hillary Clinton’s Name For Nomination
- Man Attempted To Bring Loaded Handgun Through BWI Security
- Laurel Man Accused of Sex Trafficking Teenage Girls
- Kaine’s Wife Resigns As Virginia Secretary of Education
- 2 Former Va. Tech Students Indicted In Slaying of Nicole Lovell
More from Sports
- Willian signs new four-year contract at chelsea
- Jarryd Hayne missed selection in Fiji's Rugby Sevens for Rio Olympics and will return to Sydney
- Sepp blatter gets cas date to challenge six-year ban from football
- Wales 0-2 Portugal, Euro 2016 RESULT: Cristiano Ronaldo and Nani score to see off Chris Coleman's side and book final spot
- Rugby director dean ryan released from worcester contract
Royce Reed, the mother of Dwight Howard’s young son, wants the NBA star to pay the $100,00 in legal fees related to the couple’s nasty custody, TMZ reported on Monday, Nov. 26.
Royce Reed, a former “Basketball Wives” star and Orlando Magic dancer, says that she is currently strapped for cash and that Howard earns over $1.3 million per month. Reed filed documents in Florida asking a judge to make Dwight pay her legal fees, claiming that she cannot afford them. Dwight Howard filed for sole custody of the couple’s son, 5-year-old Braylon Howard, earlier this year.
In the documents, Royce’s attorney makes the claim that Reed is buried in legal fees and will eventually have to drop out of the custody battle. Furthermore, the documents claim that Royce Reed has already incurred $44,113.50 in legal expenses, and will spend another $60,000 plus if the Reed and Howard child custody battle continues, for a grand total of $106,621.80 in legal fees.
A judge has not yet ruled on Royce Reed's motion against Dwight Howard.