- Clinton Aims To Reset Campaign With Focus On Black Voters
- Jeremy Conn: Orioles Are Making Moves
- Ravens Release Valentine’s Day Cards
- Congress Gives Final OK To Banning Local Internet Taxes
- Jeremy Conn: My Hope For Peyton Manning’s Future
- Sheriff: Two Veteran Deputies Killed By 68-Year-Old Man In Maryland
- Md. Health Officials To Speak On Zika Virus Testing Results
- 2016 NBA All-Star Weekend Preview
- Hogan Submits Funding To Battle Baltimore Blight
- Katy Perry on Her Next Album and Watching the GRAMMYs in Her PJs
More from Sports
- Alexandre Pato's girlfriend Fiorella Mattheis goes house hunting in London as Chelsea striker awaits first-team opportunity
- Lionel Messi keen to meet Afghan kid who dressed as Barcelona star in plastic bag
- Australian Open: Great Britain's Gordon Reid wins wheelchair singles title in Melbourne
- Made in Chelsea's Sam Thompson racks up £24,000 bar bill on wild night out with cast mates
- Transfer news LIVE: Liverpool, Man United and Arsenal latest PLUS all Saturday's done deals
King of the jungle David takes his clothes off to show how much weight he lost on I'm A Celeb. You’re welcome ladies
He was the last man left in the jungle – a position most men would very much appreciate and David Haye was no exception.
“To be the last male standing feels like a great achievement,” he Tweeted when he left the I’m A Celebrity show.
David’s sense of pride probably came more from a sportsman’s view point though (as opposed to ruder ones) and it sounds like he’s looking forward to getting back to the day job and regaining the whopping great hulk of a physique he had before he went in.
“My Jungle diet of beans & rice for 3 weeks sent me from 98kg to 92kg Time to start eating some proper food and pumpin some serious weights!” he told fans on Twitter recently (that's almost a stone to most of Britain).
He also removed his shirt and ran along Surfer’s Paradise beach while smouldering into the camera and generally melting female brains everywhere.
ITV / Rex
Of course, along with the likes of Helen Flanagan and Ashley Roberts (who David said Declan Donnelly had no chance with!), he became rather popular for his naked shower scenes in which he flashed his amazing butt and body.
It seems like he’s keen to keep the ladies happy now he’s on the outside too. He recently Tweeted: “As requested by many of my lovely fans, now that i'm out of jungle, here is #TodaysBodyShot,” along with the picture below.
Long may David’s reign continue we say. We’re just going to spend a little time studying these pictures for signs of, um, weight loss.