- No charges after US boy, 13, shot dead for stealing
- Judge rules out immediate medical check in suit on Redstone's mental competence
- Japan whaling fleet departs for hunt despite international outrage
- Australia to schedule more day-night Tests: CA
- NZ Cricket says no winners in Cairns trial
- China's Xi heads to Zimbabwe ahead of Africa summit
- China joins IMF currency basket: Why it matters
- Student arrested on Washington campus after racial threats
- Pope says fundamentalism is 'disease of all religions'
- Suspect in Planned Parenthood attack makes 1st appearance
More from Sports
- Charges against ex-Spurs player Robertson dismissed
- RFU approach Steve Borthwick to join Eddie Jones' staff but England rugby's new boss won't have total selection freedom
- Jonah Lomu taken to final resting place after All Blacks legend is honoured at private ceremony for family and friends
- Napoli 2-1 Inter Milan: Gonzalo Higuain brace sends Maurizio Sarri's side top of Serie A
- Chelsea promise fans same seats to avoid troubled water over new Stamford Bridge
King of the jungle David takes his clothes off to show how much weight he lost on I'm A Celeb. You’re welcome ladies
He was the last man left in the jungle – a position most men would very much appreciate and David Haye was no exception.
“To be the last male standing feels like a great achievement,” he Tweeted when he left the I’m A Celebrity show.
David’s sense of pride probably came more from a sportsman’s view point though (as opposed to ruder ones) and it sounds like he’s looking forward to getting back to the day job and regaining the whopping great hulk of a physique he had before he went in.
“My Jungle diet of beans & rice for 3 weeks sent me from 98kg to 92kg Time to start eating some proper food and pumpin some serious weights!” he told fans on Twitter recently (that's almost a stone to most of Britain).
He also removed his shirt and ran along Surfer’s Paradise beach while smouldering into the camera and generally melting female brains everywhere.
ITV / Rex
Of course, along with the likes of Helen Flanagan and Ashley Roberts (who David said Declan Donnelly had no chance with!), he became rather popular for his naked shower scenes in which he flashed his amazing butt and body.
It seems like he’s keen to keep the ladies happy now he’s on the outside too. He recently Tweeted: “As requested by many of my lovely fans, now that i'm out of jungle, here is #TodaysBodyShot,” along with the picture below.
Long may David’s reign continue we say. We’re just going to spend a little time studying these pictures for signs of, um, weight loss.