- Nintendo cuts profit outlook as yen strength offsets Pokemon
- DONG Energy looks at shedding oil and gas in strategy rethink
- Taliban attack Afghan provincial centre, cut highway
- Afghan official: Taliban insurgents abduct, kill 20 people
- Pokemon Go boost limited as Nintendo cuts profit forecast
- Brexit poll suggests Theresa May has backing of the Great British public
- Researchers find genetically engineered virus reduces desire to drink in infected mice
- Billy Bush already being considered for a new TV role a WEEK after being fired from 'Today' following his role in Trump 'grab them by the p****' tape
- DCFS extend probe into Brad Pitt's parenting after 'new accusation'
- Women lawmakers face sexism, violence on job - report
More from Sports
- Can Manchester United win a title playing like they have been No way, Jose
- Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho insists Wayne Rooney WILL be substituted if required
- Manchester United defender Phil Jones wanted on loan by Stoke, confirms Potters boss Mark Hughes
- Bradley Wiggins leads GB to gold in cycling team pursuit and sets new WR
- Manchester United sign Paul Pogba from Juventus for ?100m on ?290,000-per week, five-year contract
King of the jungle David takes his clothes off to show how much weight he lost on I'm A Celeb. You’re welcome ladies
He was the last man left in the jungle – a position most men would very much appreciate and David Haye was no exception.
“To be the last male standing feels like a great achievement,” he Tweeted when he left the I’m A Celebrity show.
David’s sense of pride probably came more from a sportsman’s view point though (as opposed to ruder ones) and it sounds like he’s looking forward to getting back to the day job and regaining the whopping great hulk of a physique he had before he went in.
“My Jungle diet of beans & rice for 3 weeks sent me from 98kg to 92kg Time to start eating some proper food and pumpin some serious weights!” he told fans on Twitter recently (that's almost a stone to most of Britain).
He also removed his shirt and ran along Surfer’s Paradise beach while smouldering into the camera and generally melting female brains everywhere.
ITV / Rex
Of course, along with the likes of Helen Flanagan and Ashley Roberts (who David said Declan Donnelly had no chance with!), he became rather popular for his naked shower scenes in which he flashed his amazing butt and body.
It seems like he’s keen to keep the ladies happy now he’s on the outside too. He recently Tweeted: “As requested by many of my lovely fans, now that i'm out of jungle, here is #TodaysBodyShot,” along with the picture below.
Long may David’s reign continue we say. We’re just going to spend a little time studying these pictures for signs of, um, weight loss.