- Lotte Group No. 2 found dead in apparent suicide
- Blast at police checkpoint in southeast Turkey; casualties feared
- Conflict and drought threaten Mozambique's Gorongosa park
- Tourist describes death, harrowing month in New Zealand bush
- Italian earthquake in Amatrice killed at least 3 Britons
- Lotte Group vice chairman found dead, suicide suspected
- Rescued after a month, Czech hiker recounts friend's death in New Zealand
- British backpacker murder case adjourned in Australia
- Czech survivor recounts ordeal trapped on New Zealand mountain
- Super Rugby reshuffle could see fewer teams: report
More from Sports
- Manchester United defender Phil Jones wanted on loan by Stoke, confirms Potters boss Mark Hughes
- Bradley Wiggins leads GB to gold in cycling team pursuit and sets new WR
- Manchester United sign Paul Pogba from Juventus for ?100m on ?290,000-per week, five-year contract
- Dutch woman cyclist crashes while she's a few miles from winning Olympic gold
- Serena and Venus Williams lose first-ever Olympic doubles match
Tiger Woods was caught tapping away at his cell phone today, but it's not what one might think. According to the AP, Woods was filming his friend Mark O'Meara's putting stroke.
Of course, the thought of Tiger using a cell phone might bring other thoughts to mind. After all, he allegedly sent Jaimee Grubbs a host of steamy text messages in which he said, "I will wear you out." He also reportedly left her a panicked voicemail. More recently, porn star and stripper Joslyn James posted a batch of highly sexual texts that she claims Woods sent her during the affair that allegedly resulted in her becoming pregnant twice.
Likewise, the idea of Woods using a camera may remind some of the rumored but far from confirmed sex tape that has purportedly been shopped to at least one porn CEO. Scroll down for pictures of Woods using his phone.