- Donors Say Third Party Anti-Trump Effort Unlikely To Happen
- Sterling slips again after biggest one-day fall for six weeks
- Adidas to close Neo stores in Europe
- Pakistani army chief confirms death sentences for 11 Taliban
- EU's highest court upholds restrictive new law on cigarettes
- Eurozone growth in 'low gear' at start of Q2
- Initial tests on Areva reactor components are positive - French min
- MIDEAST STOCKS-Gulf markets retreat in early trade
- Berlusconi to start talks on sale of AC Milan- Il Messaggero
- Three Red Cross workers kidnapped in Congo by suspected rebels
More from Sports
- Leicester City players and fans celebrate winning the Premier League
- Leicester striker jamie vardy wins football writers' award
- Defeat has dented manchester city's confidence - kelechi iheanacho
- Western Sydney Wanderers fans accused of trashing stadium during A-League Grand Final against Adelaide United
- Mats Hummels will face wrath of fans after requesting Bayern Munich move... but he will not be the first Borussia Dortmund star to join their bitter rivals
Tiger Woods was caught tapping away at his cell phone today, but it's not what one might think. According to the AP, Woods was filming his friend Mark O'Meara's putting stroke.
Of course, the thought of Tiger using a cell phone might bring other thoughts to mind. After all, he allegedly sent Jaimee Grubbs a host of steamy text messages in which he said, "I will wear you out." He also reportedly left her a panicked voicemail. More recently, porn star and stripper Joslyn James posted a batch of highly sexual texts that she claims Woods sent her during the affair that allegedly resulted in her becoming pregnant twice.
Likewise, the idea of Woods using a camera may remind some of the rumored but far from confirmed sex tape that has purportedly been shopped to at least one porn CEO. Scroll down for pictures of Woods using his phone.