- West Ham searching for 'one good result' to gain momentum
- Former BlackRock fund manager charged with insider dealing in UK
- Anti-racism group reports banana at Champions League game
- Pakistan: Indian fire kills 2 Pakistani soldiers in Kashmir
- California suspends significant ties with Wells Fargo
- CCTV shows missing RAF serviceman, 23, who may have tried to walk three hours back to base after night out
- Woman whose chest was so small she couldn't breastfeed
- Ben Needham search finds decomposed matter on Greek farm
- Two lions escape their enclosure at German zoo as keepers trawl the tourist attraction for the missing pair before they attack other animals
- Metropolitan Police Commissioner Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe is to retire after 5 years
More from Sports
- Can Manchester United win a title playing like they have been No way, Jose
- Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho insists Wayne Rooney WILL be substituted if required
- Manchester United defender Phil Jones wanted on loan by Stoke, confirms Potters boss Mark Hughes
- Bradley Wiggins leads GB to gold in cycling team pursuit and sets new WR
- Manchester United sign Paul Pogba from Juventus for ?100m on ?290,000-per week, five-year contract
Tiger Woods was caught tapping away at his cell phone today, but it's not what one might think. According to the AP, Woods was filming his friend Mark O'Meara's putting stroke.
Of course, the thought of Tiger using a cell phone might bring other thoughts to mind. After all, he allegedly sent Jaimee Grubbs a host of steamy text messages in which he said, "I will wear you out." He also reportedly left her a panicked voicemail. More recently, porn star and stripper Joslyn James posted a batch of highly sexual texts that she claims Woods sent her during the affair that allegedly resulted in her becoming pregnant twice.
Likewise, the idea of Woods using a camera may remind some of the rumored but far from confirmed sex tape that has purportedly been shopped to at least one porn CEO. Scroll down for pictures of Woods using his phone.