- 4 adults found dead after shooting in Texas
- Mexico weighs house arrest for aged drug lord
- Eun Jeong Seong wins second straight US Girls' Junior
- Solar plane leaves Cairo on last leg of globe-circling trip
- Sheriff died doing what he's always done: helping others
- No Shortage Of Ways Marylanders Cope With Heat Wave
- Internal Reviews Underway For Officers Cleared in Freddie Gray Case
- Panteg AFC captain will never play again after severe head injuries suffered in Latvia
- Inquest shock: Pathologist investigating death of seven-year-old boy tells coroner that police failed to reveal high levels of cyanide gas in child's flooded home
- Expat OAPs see £400 a month wiped off their incomes after sharp slump in the pound following Brexit vote
More from Soccer
- Russia to be booted out of the Olympics by the International Olympic Committee as individual federations get ready to have their say on the Rio Games
- Paul Pogba closing in on Manchester United return as Juventus star and agent hold talks to finalise details of £110m transfer
- We wish Sam Allardyce well as England manager but this appointment looks like it might be Graham Taylor all over again
- Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger insists club will 'spend big' on 'right candidates' as he rejects fans' criticism
- Branislav Ivanovic out for three weeks after suffering dislocated shoulder in Chelsea's easy 3-0 pre-season win over RZ Pellets
Los Angeles Lakers forward Pau Gasol is expected to miss his third straight game with tendinitis in his knees.
Coach Mike D'Antoni said at the Lakers' shootaround that he hadn't received an official update from team doctors, but he took that to mean that Gasol is "not ready yet" for Friday night's game at Oklahoma City. D'Antoni says it "could be any day" that Gasol is ready to return.
Gasol was not on the court for the portion of the shootaround that was open to reporters.
D'Antoni also says he doesn't expect injured point guard Steve Nash to be back until at least the Lakers' next road trip, which starts Tuesday.
The Lakers host Utah on Sunday.