- Pakistani team develops menstrual game app to break taboos
- Russia claims killing IS Syria figure; group not confirming
- Sunderland sign Ndong for club record fee
- Premature twins in hospital after rescue from boat off Libya
- Russia's claim it killed Islamic State's Adnani 'a joke' - U.S. officials
- Actor Sean Astin Of ‘Goonies,’ ‘Rudy,’ and ‘LOTR’ Fame On Baltimore’s Comic Con
- Maryland Officials Set News Conference on School Start Date
- On The Rise: The Which Blair Project
- Technology Aiming To End Lost Airline Luggage Tested At BWI
- Group Seeks to Preserve 84 Acres at 3 Civil War Battlefields
More from Soccer
- Mourinho calls up Rashford's junior football pal Devonte Redmond to cover for international break absences at United
- Crystal Palace losing hope in bid to sign Arsenal midfielder Jack Wilshere on loan
- Marcos Alonso moves a step closer to Chelsea move after £23million fee is agreed with Fiorentina
- Saracens sign Christopher Tolofua from Toulouse on two-year contract
- England stick with winning formula for T20 clash with Pakistan at Old Trafford
Los Angeles Lakers forward Pau Gasol is expected to miss his third straight game with tendinitis in his knees.
Coach Mike D'Antoni said at the Lakers' shootaround that he hadn't received an official update from team doctors, but he took that to mean that Gasol is "not ready yet" for Friday night's game at Oklahoma City. D'Antoni says it "could be any day" that Gasol is ready to return.
Gasol was not on the court for the portion of the shootaround that was open to reporters.
D'Antoni also says he doesn't expect injured point guard Steve Nash to be back until at least the Lakers' next road trip, which starts Tuesday.
The Lakers host Utah on Sunday.