- Fiat Chrysler CEO cancels Paris auto show appearance
- Late Schuerrle strike denies Real victory in Dortmund thriller
- The Latest: Woods gets harsh reminder he's not playing
- Prosecutor: No federal charges in police killing in Memphis
- Sporting Lisbon eases past Legia Warsaw in Champions League
- Three men are arrested after police carry out a series of raids and find suspected slaves
- Not the king of the swingers! Bikini-clad woman crashes onto rocks after rope-swing goes wrong over river
- 'There are no winners – I'm glad he didn't go to jail': Heartbroken mother of cyclist, 29, killed by a lorry driver says she is relieved he was spared prison
- Elon Musk unveils interplanetary transport system to 'make humans a multiplanetary species'
- Britain WILL avoid recession following Brexit vote says World Trade Organisation
More from Soccer
- Barnsley 1-1 Aston Villa: Sam Winnall's last-gasp header rescues point for hosts as Jack Grealish makes return for Roberto Di Matteo's side
- Leicester 1-0 Porto: 'Dragon Slayer' Islam Slimani puts visitors to the sword with trademark header on Foxes' Champions League home debut
- Brentford 4-1 Reading: Dominant Bees display puts Dean Smith's side in the Championship top four
- Borussia Dortmund 2-2 Real Madrid: Andre Schurrle's stunning late strike salvages a draw for Thomas Tuchel's side
- Dinamo Zagreb 0-4 Juventus: Massimiliano Allegri's side pick up first Champions League victory this season as they cruise to emphatic victory in Croatia
LILLE -- Paris Saint-Germain left Nene out of the squad for Saturday's home Ligue 1 game against fourth from bottom Evian Thonon Gaillard as a punishment for his tantrum in the midweek 2-1 Champions League victory over Porto.
The Brazilian forward struck the roof of the dugout with his hand and argued with coaching staff when he was called back to sit down after warming up midway through the second half on Tuesday.
Substitute Nene eventually went on for Javier Pastore in the 88th minute.
"Nene did not behave well," coach Carlo Ancelotti told a news conference on Friday. "He has to be more professional.
"He will be in the squad for (Tuesday's) game at Valenciennes if he changes."
Nene, Ligue 1's joint top scorer last season with 21 goals, has started only five league games this term with Ancelotti generally preferring to play Jeremy Menez and Ezequiel Lavezzi up front instead.
Fourth-placed PSG, who are five points behind leaders Olympique Lyon, will also be without Blaise Matuidi, Marco Verratti and Mohamed Sissoko on Saturday.
Italy midfielder Thiago Motta is back from injury and set to start.
The 30-year-old Motta, who has suffered back and calf problems, has played only four league games this season and been badly missed.
© 2012 Reuters Limited. All rights reserved.